Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits (16731 Views)

My Brother Kidnapped On The Abuja-Kaduna Train Has Not Been Released - Sarki / Bandits Kidnapped Sheikh Gumi's Brother & He Paid A Ransom / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by NotKnown: 6:05am On Dec 13, 2021
Classic case of TAQIYYA

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by duro4chang(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2021
Scam!
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Dozie32(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Well arranged kidnapping.
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Lyoncrescent: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2021
Hopefully he is safe.

This reminds me of an incident in University. Everyone in a particular room in Uni kept getting their items stolen especially shoes and phones in a particular week. We all had a particular suspect in mind and when we were trying to set a trap to catch him, Alas he dashed into the room and started wailing that someone just stole his phone. He was later caught and confirmed to be the thief.

Make of that what you will.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Soulsymbol99: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
jericco1:
Probably staged, this government can do and undo undecided

Na damage control. We knw undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Flo36: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
In this life you must reap what you sow, it's a must
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2021
This na just acting and lies

Can bandit kidnap chief of bandits??
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Moving4: 6:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Are you sure this is not just a Stunt? shocked
You know them, they know you. So all you have to do is walk up to them if truly they mistakenly kidnap ur brother and tell them to release him. For u it's as easy as that. undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Kingmena: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2021
Why, I thought he was their spokes person, this is betrayal of the highest order.
Do you do business, I have a material that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by africandollar: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trap don catch hunter! grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Pappyjay23: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Yeye dey smell.....
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Gesman: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2021
This is staged and you can't tell me otherwise.
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by itoski(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2021
Changing the narrative I see
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Minime10(f): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2021
olatade:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/12/sheikh-gumis-brother-kidnapped-by-bandits/

How much were you paid to write this rubbish?
If you don't lie for money will you die
Gumi has no sellable image left, so trying so hard to make it look as though gumi himself has become or his a victim of his group of friends, would not change the narratives.
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by yahmohy27: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2021
jericco1:
Probably staged, this government can do and undo undecided
Even with the one they killed?
You guys are too ipob dondu
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Aduroja123(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
This one is a family affair. Let Sheikh Gumi manage it himself.
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by tempest01(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2021
STAGED
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by DeGLORIOUS: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2021
It's your plan work sir. You did this just to avoid public accusation. Unfortunately the public is wiser than your chicken brain. You should thank God for your government that is giving you protection. In a sane country, people like you should be languishing in jail.
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by phemmie06(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2021
What a welcome development
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2021
This thread go reach page 100 grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by KingLarry04: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Format
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Maj196(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2021
When you nor won get sense. Then you sef must collect
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Cubeman: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2021
I read paragraph 6 where he said it is a constitutional right for someone to express his view.
Yes,it is a constitutional right for someone to express his view. Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu expressed their views and they are in DSS detention today. My question is why are you not in detention too?
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Brushstrokes20: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Another bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by oviexcels(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2021
Arrangee to clear his name from the terrorist group, damage control. You all involve in Nigeria's financial state will pay very soon just continue the script God will deal with all of you one by one.
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by oviexcels(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2021
yahmohy27:

Even with the one they killed?
You guys are too ipob dondu

This people can kill their own parents to clear their name from their evil act. You believe them at your own peril
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by kingPhidel(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2021
That’s what the script says. Just play it like that. At the end you’ll crown hero of negotiation and bandit intermediator with OON national honor. This administration is doing well let’s continue 2023 with Extra Level from the next level of 2015 changi dole. We are almost there. Weh done
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by lexy2014: 7:56am On Dec 13, 2021
olatade:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/12/sheikh-gumis-brother-kidnapped-by-bandits/

Are d bandits not his brothers? How can his brothers kidnap his brother? Is there family feud?
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by Imagynation: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Lori iro!
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by jimtemi1: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2021
I hope the faith of others befall him, then I can know how far this is true... He should pay the supreme price like others not ransom
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Hmmm. Getting closer.
Re: Sheikh Gumi’s Brother Kidnapped By Bandits by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2021
IKPA I BELIEVE YOU AND AM SORRY ON THEIR (bandit) BEHALF.......IT WAS A MISTAKEN IDENTITY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Tinubu Meets Abdulsalami, Ribadu, Others / EFCC Director, Senior Operatives Arrested For Leaking Information To Bloggers / Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.