Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor (1153 Views)

I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odor coming from in between my teeth with pain.

What could be wrong?
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by chatinent: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Have you bitten more than you can chew?

5 Likes

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Only you no fine.
Only you fat like pig.
Only you get mouth odour.

Who did you offend for Ogun sake? angry

2 Likes

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by amzee(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Only you no fine. Only you fat like pig. Only you get mouth odour.
Bro take am easy na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Dec 13, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Only you no fine.
Only you fat like pig.

But na only me get the money....

You see... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Sammy101111(m): 5:01am On Dec 13, 2021
You don't have sense am sure you are using your mum phone to browse on nairaland here why trying to bully her you are a real he goat animal am sure you are under age you no mature at all
LIVINGICON:
Only you no fine.
Only you fat like pig.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 13, 2021
mamagee3:

What could be wrong?
come let me kiss you it will reduced the pain and the odor will vanish. case close
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by jericco1(m): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2021
You should go to a dentist
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Humanoid01(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Only you no fine.
Only you fat like pig.

You saw how cyber-bullying made someone resort to suicide the other day. Be careful with your words, chairman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by DroppingLiquid: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2021
Go to a dentist. It will only get worse.
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by MufasaLion: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Tooth decay. Go visit a dentist.
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Kuriosmynd: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2021
This post is gross please.
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2021
awesonjr:

come let me kiss you it will reduced the pain and the odor will vanish. case close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
that's how we roll
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2021
awesonjr:
that's how we i roll
K

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nonexisting: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2021
awesonjr:

You want to kiss vaginarian who no dey brush teeth and who her teeth dey smell? Ewwww

2 Likes

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Truvelisback(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Only you no fine. Only you fat like pig. Only you get mouth odour.
Easy bro.
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Nonexisting:
You want to kiss vaginarian who no dey brush teeth and who her teeth dey smell? Ewwww
grin
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by nappy760(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Gargle warm water with salt for temporary relief but go and see your dentist.

After which brush twice a day or more if needed ☺️
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by frozen70(f): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
mamagee3:

What could be wrong?

It's possible there is a hole in the teeth and it's already decaying

Meanwhile the odour you are passiving is from left over foods inside the hole

You may extract it or fill it
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Bigpapi: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Use hypo and clean detergent brush your mouth for 2 days thank me later

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
LIVINGICON:

If you have the money then fix your appearance. You look disgusting.
What's wrong with you son?why the hate on her...pls stop doing that it's bad..you don't use disrespectful words that way pls..
Haba I beg you don't use those kinda words on people.. Be nice be respectful...you really need to apologise to her..
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by shantti(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Go and see a dentist
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
mamagee3:

What could be wrong?
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by thatsleepboy1: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
mamagee3:

What could be wrong?
Halitosis and gum disease.. go see a dentist for help. undecided
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by markgibbs: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
[b][/b] Talking from experience, first of all stop using any flouride gel toothpaste. Use only dabor herbal Basil toothpaste. Sensodyne is expensive, buy if you can afford till the rest of your life... I recommend Dabur Herbal Basilic only.. Use it for 2weeks and see if it doesn't cure the pains, odor and block the hole. I am talking from my experience.. Toothache with halitosis is a big turn off.

Lastly, Make sure you pick food particles from the hole after you eat. Always Brush after eating
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by kadraxkyle(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Contact me. Lagos only
Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2021
I know nothing about this shit

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor by Kimiso(m): 1:03am On Dec 29, 2021
mamagee3:

But na only me get the money....

You see... undecided
Pls help me with 2k to cook and eat
I have not eaten since morning and
I am a single FATHER with a baby
things are hard for us pls
the MOTHER of my child
abandoned us and left all her
responsibility for me, I don't even have a
cup of rice at home pls
I summoned courage to do this
because I don't want to die in silent,
the whole thing is even making me
sick for days now pls someone
should come to my aid
LATEEF NIYI FATAI
2183147729 UBA BANK God bless
you so much thanks.

(1) (Reply)

"You Look Like A Prostitute" - Fan Reacts As Bbnaija Angel Shows Bigger Breasts / Help!! I Don Want To Commit Suicide / She Said She Is Not Too Innocent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.