Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily (3890 Views)

Lady Got Disgraced As Her Dress Tore While Dancing, Revealing Her Pant!ess Nyash / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Her Dog Tore Her Vag!na While Give Her Head Ph / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
She came into my room yesterday night ,,,, my body just dey do me totori grin nd she was wet too ( great combo wink ) I told her to sit on the ring >>> she said no that she want to play her match quick make bet9ja no go reduce the odd cool
As a sharp coach , I arrange my player quickly
I bench my -----
Cloth
Boxer
Singlet
Wristwatch
Trouser
Nd unleashed my deadly strik3r cheesy she was like WoW ,are we playing match I laugh wickedly nd said No ooo ...
This 1 na training na sad my striker against ur goal post grin ,,, na so she sharp sharp off top, bra ,skirt nd all the bulletproof wey she dey wear for body nd she leave pant for me to off myself angry ......
I just dey look am like a cool nigga wey i be ,,, d next thing I notice be say my OSIMEN don dey jog for field cheesy na so I grin my face ,bend down on her nd use my TIGER teeth to tore her pant like we HYENAS dey fight for meat angry

She look at me like WTF, WTH ,WTS,WTG ,WHO grin ,, I no kana >>>> I just let my OSIMEN score like 2 goLs b4 we finished training cool ....
No pant for her to wear home ,,, as an ALPHA MALE wey I be I just tell her say anytime she dey come my house nd u know say u no fit off ur PATA no kuku wear anything o angry cause I no fit dey tear PATA with my teeth every time grin

I just give am 300 to buy another PATA nd 200 for transport cause DAT pant wey my teeth tear heh undecided if lion see am self dem go dey run for me .....

Did I do well grin

7 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Anigreat: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin

Below is what I will also feast on this evening.

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

This forum have create more trouble. What kind of dirty and useless rubbish is this one high on?

Nairalander don dey expire...

11 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrh

This forum have create more trouble. What kind of dirty and useless rubbish is this one high on?

Nairalander don dey expire...
So much Hot niggas... embarassed

Seun should just make this forum Nigeria's version of literotica... grin

6 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:
grin

Damn! Tell us the story!!! Shuu...

Who is she?
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
She came into my room yesterday night ,,,, my body just dey do me totori grin nd she was wet too ( great combo wink ) I told her to sit on the ring >>> she said no that she want to play her match quick make bet9ja no go reduce the odd cool
As a sharp coach , I arrange my player quickly
I bench my -----
Cloth
Boxer
Singlet
Wristwatch
Trouser
Nd unleashed my deadly strik3r cheesy she was like WoW ,are we playing match I laugh wickedly nd said No ooo ...
This 1 na training na sad my striker against ur goal post grin ,,, na so she sharp sharp off top, bra ,skirt nd all the bulletproof wey she dey wear for body nd she leave pant for me to off myself angry ......
I just dey look am like a cool nigga wey i be ,,, d next thing I notice be say my OSIMEN don dey jog for field cheesy na so I grin my face ,bend down on her nd use my TIGER teeth to tore her pant like we HYENAS dey fight for meat angry

She look at me like WTF, WTH ,WTS,WTG ,WHO grin ,, I no kana >>>> I just let my OSIMEN score like 2 goLs b4 we finished training cool ....
No pant for her to wear home ,,, as an ALPHA MALE wey I be I just tell her say anytime she dey come my house nd u know say u no fit off ur PATA no kuku wear anything o angry cause I no fit dey tear PATA with my teeth every time grin

I just give am 300 to buy another PATA nd 200 for transport cause DAT pant wey my teeth tear heh undecided if lion see am self dem go dey run for me .....

Did I do well grin
For giving her money to buy new pant... I love you... kiss

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
So much Hot niggas... embarassed

Seun should just make this forum Nigeria's version of literotica... grin

Hot is an understatement... Use the word pervert niggas. Most of their mind are just full with sex, sex, sex, sex Haba na, am not saying is bad one, a person can think of it, if they want too. But too much of everything is bad to the extent of displaying such randy behavior like a dog who can't control him self.

I don just tire for this forum. So ill.....

6 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:

Hot is an understatement... Use the word pervert niggas. Most of their mind are just full with sex, sex, sex, sex Haba na, am not saying is bad one, a person can think of it, if they want too. But too much of everything is bad to the extent of displaying such randy behavior like a dog who can't control him self.

Damn Nairaland for censoring the word! I meant họrny!!!

I saw a screenshot of Nairaland 2009... The mature topics and comments nearly made me weep... cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Anigreat: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Damn! Tell us the story!!! Shuu...

Who is she?

shocked

That lady is a confam generous pusssy giver, just that she has this fetish of a guy using his tongue to suck her pussssy and the ass hole... reason I am always scared of meeting her ..but we are seeing today.

Feed your eyes again grin

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

That lady is a confam generous pusssy giver, just that she has this fetish of a guy using his tongue to suck her pussssy and the ass hole... reason I am always scared of meeting her ..but we are seeing today.

Feed your eyes again grin
She's beautiful! I love her for the reason that she's natural... No filters, no editing... Just her beautiful body... Gorgeous plus size cutie!

And she's a baddie too! grin

I feel like I know you... You're not in Canada? Hmm!

So are you down to give in to her this evening? If she's clean, then it's cool... Trust me, when you have a raging boner, nothing else matters... grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Thank God say my future hubby no dey Nairaland.
God, I thank you. cheesy cool cheesy tongue
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
why littering the thread with your grandma's nekkid pics?!?!?!?

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anigreat:
grin

abeg do well to update us in the olosho group please

2 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:

Datboredberry:
Damn Nairaland for censoring the word! I meant họrny!!!

I saw a screenshot of Nairaland 2009... The mature topics and comments nearly made me weep... cry
the both of una be idiots.
didn't you see the name of this section before you brought your ignorant and stupid hypocritic self here?
the politics section, education section, religion and other sections are there for you, why don't you go there and avoid here?
ewu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
For giving her money to buy new pant... I love you... kiss
I love u too kiss make I send my Azaa sorry my Address

3 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by SarutobiEky(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
cry
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

didn't you see the name of this section before you brought your ignorant and stupid hypocritic self here?
the politics section, education section, religion and other sections are there for you, why don't you go there and avoid here?
ewu
don't mind d mofo ,,, na romance section we dey I fit post my naked landlord pic self cool

2 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

ewu
So everything romance is sex? undecided

Piece of dog sh**... In your worthless life, don't you ever mention me... Foolish troll

2 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderboy01:
don't mind d mofo ,,, na romance section we dey I fit post my naked landlord pic self cool
Difference between the romance and SEXUALITY section...

If 90% of your relationships starts and ends with sex, then most of you have nothing else to offer...

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
you be idiot.
ewu

I don't blame you because you can't say the truth at all. Is this section called sexual section? This is romance section not a place to post your sexual stories or events here.

Even with your 'lie lie' Doctor title you can't differentiate between sexual and romance. Is kissing having sex? Think before you open mouth waaaaa.....

Just got this from your signature : " I'm married please sorry I can't respond to your mails you sex starved freaks ".

married yet you can't see that too much of everything is bad Abi? I don't blame you, you are the same with those women who will be shouting I'm married but they will go back and be sleeping around with small small boys you called 'sex starved freaks'.

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Boogyman557: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool REAL G

I for BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR now but sun too much...

U be real G

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by NoahHadNoArk: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Parks vehicle grin

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Difference between the romance and SEXUALITY section...

If 90% of your relationships starts and ends with sex, then most of you have nothing else to offer...
if we dey romance on top bed, na sex go end am cool

3 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool REAL G

I for BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR now but sun too much...

U be real G

WTF MAN
ma niggy cool

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
So everything romance is sex? undecided

Piece of dog sh**... In your worthless life, don't you ever mention me... Foolish troll
for your insolence.
your account is next to be cloned.
stay tuned.
bigcowhorn I release you, you're free.
The next bird that has fallen to my trap is this slowpoke I'm quoting.
sit tight and enjoy the movie
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Satan01(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Beebah2000:
Thank God say my future hubby no dey Nairaland.
God, I thank you. cheesy cool cheesy tongue
ur future husband is a simp

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

for your insolence.
your account is next to be cloned.
stay tuned.
bigcowhorn I release you, you're free.
The next bird that has fallen to my trap is this slowpoke I'm quoting.
sit tight and enjoy the movie
Jobless dunce...

2 Likes

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Satan01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:

I don't blame you because you can't say the truth at all. Is this section called sexual section? This is romance section not a place to post your sexual stories or events here.

Even with your 'lie lie' Doctor title you can't differentiate between sexual and romance. Is kissing having sex? Think before you open mouth waaaaa.....

Just got this from your signature : " I'm married please sorry I can't respond to your mails you sex starved freaks ".

married yet you can't see that too much of everything is bad Abi? I don't blame you, you are the same with those women who will be shouting I'm married but they will go back and be sleeping around with small small boys you called 'sex starved freaks'.
empty brain ,,, GTFO
Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Satan01:
empty brain ,,, GTFO
What do you expect from Satan...... Trash as usual... Perverted Urchin. Ragamuffins !!!

1 Like

Re: I Tore Her Pant With My Teeth Angrily by Wonderboy01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
gaius01:

What do you expect from Satan...... Trash as usual... Perverted Urchin. Ragamuffins !!!
shut up for 1ce na angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Challenge Currently Going On Whatsapp (photos Attached) / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.