Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill (14863 Views)

Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Subsea101: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2021
My friend go and sit your ass down... angry

OTlandlord:
This whole Covid 19 brouhaha is turning out not to be natural...its the devil trying to enforce the new world order.The Antichrist will use Covid 19 vaccine as its mark 666. The plan to control the life of humans started with the Covid vaccine. Its a circle that won't end till the whole world is under control. This is my personal opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by donnie(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2021
Nor be only covid, na micron angry

Meanwhile, Wind don blow...
Fact-checkers are just a matter of protected opinion -Facebook admits in court. So you have been defending criminals all along. grin

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by obyrich(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
Only God knows the number of Nigerians President Cyril Ramaphosa infected with the virus when he visited the country. Nigeria is a country where anything goes. I wish him a quick recovery.
They quarantine every one he had contact with
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by TeeGentle(m): 6:08am On Dec 13, 2021
shey he never transfer it to some nigerians
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Subsea101: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2021
That you're fully vaccinated doesn't mean you can't test positive, it only means the ravaging symptoms/side effects won't really affect you.

Grace001:

Fully vaccinated, still tested positive to COVID

These Chinese virus ( Covid-19) is dealing with the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Omicron999: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2021
And Buhari welcomed him and his crew to Abuja grin cheesy

He definitely would have transferred omicron to some Nigerian's, free of charge smiley

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Bullet01(f): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Bulari too need to be tested ASAP. He really mingled with this fellow during his visit to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Nosa111:
Nigeria and their crazy government. The only reason why Nigeria is banning flight from UK, Canada and Saudi Arabia now is because they just want to retaliate because those countries banned Nigerians from entering their country too, not because they want to curtail the virus. Useless government with mumu authorites

but thats the right move. if it was about controlling d virus, those countries in question arent banning each other or other european countries. retaliation is very well allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Joe4real1988(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
that1yorubaguy:
Cant remember the last time I wore a nose mask. Here, even banks are tired of enforcing masks cos this covid thing, na THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE.
I never for once believed in that shit

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
officialwdhtv:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/wireStory/south-african-president-tests-positive-covid-mildly-ill-81709908

tmksouth...i thought u should have been the one breaking this news

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
basty:
This is a lie, he was at F.W. Clark memorial lectures yesterday, a former South African president.
I watched this on Al-Jazeera late yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10301213/amp/State-memorial-service-held-South-African-apartheid-era-president-FW-Klerk-death.html
he is vaccinated..just like chicken pox he will still contact it but his body would fight it..i wonder how nigerians think..one u are vacinated of measles chicken pox.u can't get it for life.how they got thier bsc baffles me and some are even life sci students spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Gkemz: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2021
And he has been travelling before now, sharing it to African countries.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2021
officialwdhtv:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/wireStory/south-african-president-tests-positive-covid-mildly-ill-81709908

this is the most important part of the story:

Ramaphosa, 69, is fully vaccinated

originalsly
gonzalezaguero

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Bullet01:
Bulari too need to be tested ASAP. He really mingled with this fellow during his visit to Nigeria.
oga he is vacinated even if he contacts it his body would fight it cuz his t cells has seen it before.its a vector vacine. Make una try go sch and stop beer parlour talk.if you like your life go and get vacinated. Bill gates did not put any controlling chip inside.your body will not magnet iron or light a bulb.i took the vacine and i am free and ok.the funy thing was that it got rid of another disease i was battling for years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by fombi: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2021
osazsky:
he is vaccinated..just like chicken pox he will still contact it but his body would fight it..i wonder how nigerians think..one u are vacinated of measles chicken pox.u can't get it for life.how they got thier bsc baffles me and some are even life sci students spits

what has the thinking of nigerians and their getting bsc got to do with the ineffectiveness of the vaccine? is it only nigerians that have reservations about the so called vaccine? am surprised u are saying that "his body would fight it." why didnt u say "the vaccine in his body will fight it"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Tremple8v: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Imagine how many Africans country this stupid SA president enter with this covid. Africans leaders can never learn. Well is time to cash out for them .
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by chiedu7: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2021
All this talk about covid variant are lies as exposed.

It exposes Biden African travel ban built on a lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NFPm-cnWM
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by googlepikins: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2021
And he met so many African President recently, including Buhari, father lord let your will be done on earth. Save us from this monster

2 Likes

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by davidtemi(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2021
basty:
This is a lie, he was at F.W. Clark memorial lectures yesterday, a former South African president.
I watched this on Al-Jazeera late yesterday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10301213/amp/State-memorial-service-held-South-African-apartheid-era-president-FW-Klerk-death.html
I was at work yesterday bro and I tested + same yesterday
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by BigBashiru: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Nosa111:
Nigeria and their crazy government. The only reason why Nigeria is banning flight from UK, Canada and Saudi Arabia now is because they just want to retaliate because those countries banned Nigerians from entering their country too, not because they want to curtail the virus. Useless government with mumu authorites

it is not true mr white worshipper. uk and canada have recorded high omicron cases and the ban is in the national interest...
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Tremple8v:
Imagine how many Africans country this stupid SA president enter with this covid. Africans leaders can never learn. Well is time to cash out for them .

the dude is "fully vaccinated" and its with that confidence he was moving around. everyday they keep showing us that this vaccine is a big lie. it doesnt protect against covid

3 Likes

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by SmartPolician: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Grace001:

Fully vaccinated, still tested positive to COVID

These Chinese virus ( Covid-19) is dealing with the world

xynerise
Opeyemic01

That's why everyone is being encouraged to get vaccinated.

According to medical experts, older people who have underlying ailments are not totally immune even when they get Covid-19 vaccines.

The only way they can be totally protected is if they are not exposed to someone who can infect them with the disease. So, nobody is safe until everyone is vaccinated.

I haven't been vaccinated though and I don't even want to be.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by xynerise: 6:39am On Dec 13, 2021
What then is the advantage of the vaccination when you still end up contracting the virus?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2021
officialwdhtv:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Ramaphosa said his own infection serves as a caution to all people in South Africa to be vaccinated and remain vigilant against exposure, the statement said. Vaccination remains the best protection against severe illness and hospitalization, it said.

this guy was "fully vaccinated" and his vaccination couldnt protect him and he is telling south africans to still believe in the scam

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by xynerise: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

xynerise

According to medical experts, older people who have underlying ailments are not totally immune even when they get Covid-19 vaccines.

The only way they can be totally protected is if they are not exposed to someone who can infect them with the disease. So, nobody is safe until everyone is vaccinated.

It's just like saying everyone should be born again. You know it's not possible to get everyone vaccinated, and while trying to achieve that, they keep getting the vaccinated ones infected and the circle continues. This vaccination exercise is bullshitt
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Bluntemperor: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2021
NotKnown:
Yet they welcomed him here with almost a fanfare. SMH

So much for bringing lie lie investments

So unfortunate for our own President to have any meeting with the South African President, when all the statistics was pointing to the South Africa that they have serious Covid-19 variants,yet for unknown reasons,the man came! To do what ? Is it to help Nigeria ?
This is what White men would not do!

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 6:43am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

xynerise

if the vaccine cant prevent infection and it has to be effective until everyone is vaccinated, why then is it a vaccine? if a person who is vaccinated can still contract the virus, whats the guarantee that when everyone is vaccinated, people wont still get the virus?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Curious345: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2021
Get well soon sir.

This man was with Buhari for hours.. I hope our president is safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas / US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine / South Africa Let Me Down During My Impeachment - Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.