Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill (14862 Views)

Cyril Ramaphosa Blames NATO For Ukraine Crisis / President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by UselessBuhari: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

xynerise
Opeyemic01

That's why everyone is being encouraged to get vaccinated.

According to medical experts, older people who have underlying ailments are not totally immune even when they get Covid-19 vaccines.

The only way they can be totally protected is if they are not exposed to someone who can infect them with the disease. So, nobody is safe until everyone is vaccinated.

I haven't been vaccinated though and I don't even want to be.
Being vaccinated doesn't stop you from transmitting the disease either. Your medical experts have scammed you.
Stop repeating every nonsense you hear
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Eriokanmi: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari is really immune to COVID-19..he has been exposed to all variants but he tefloned it all
Covid-19 neva catch am. Nobody is immune to it. He's even more vulnerable due to his age and ill health. If you know and love him, tell him to stop running up and down under the pretext fof attending foreign meetings wey no consain am. He can send any of his ministers instead, if he doesn't want to send his VP. He should stop hosting envoys too. It was foreigners who infected SA with the new strain but now, they're paying for it. Health is wealth
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Golan007: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari is really immune to COVID-19..he has been exposed to all variants but he tefloned it all

Buhari na spirit.

grin

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by SmartPolician: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
Rochasstatue:

You are just dumb.
You failed to understand he and his delegation were tested in Abuja.
His result was - but some in his delegation were + and went back to SA.

What model of weed do you roll?
You need an upgrade

Who raised this pig that doesn't know how make contribution to public discussion without sounding brazenly stupid?

FYI, government officials are tracing and quarantining everyone who made contact with him.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2021
UselessBuhari:

You are a big fool. Who says the body doesn't fight COVID19 before vaccination?
As for chicken pox and measles, vaccination actually prevents you from getting them
oga dont say what u dont know..i have my immunisation card got chicken pox in pry 5 then measles in the university pls stop misleading people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2021
osazsky:
i said u are uneducated...the vacine in his body..oga his T cells will fight it.vacine is not a drug its actually the mild disease itself so that when u eventually become exposed your t cell would fight it without serious drug.like i said u and most nigerians are very uneducated..stop beer it will help u.vacines are no drugs. Try go sch bros..its a vector vacine.vacine is actually the mild disease itself not drug..there is no known cure for or drug for chicken pox..measles..polio..covid..etc rather the disease itself which is the vacine..is this new to you..if yes i am shocked

Sorry bro. U haven't answered the questions asked:

what has the thinking of nigerians and their getting bsc got to do with the ineffectiveness of the vaccine?

is it only nigerians that have reservations about the so called vaccine?

am surprised u are saying that "his body would fight it." why didnt u say "the vaccine in his body will fight it"?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by SmartPolician: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2021
UselessBuhari:
[s]Being vaccinated doesn't stop you from transmitting the disease either. Your medical experts have scammed you.
Stop repeating every nonsense you hear
[/s]

Trash! Trasher!! Trashest!!!
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by SmartyPants(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Grace001:

Fully vaccinated, still tested positive to COVID

These Chinese virus ( Covid-19) is dealing with the world

The vaccine does not prevent infection per se. It mitigates its effects.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:19am On Dec 13, 2021
osazsky:
when u were young unknown to you your mum gave u measles..chicken pox vacine and polio..in your life time you contacted chicken pox and measles and got away with it and u thank God for it..most unfortunate children in the north contacted same and couldnt make it..most of you dont know that chicken pox is deadly cuz ur t cell which is your immune has seen the mild form when u where 6 months old.i hope u get it now thanks. Vacines are no drugs they are mild form of the disease itself.who did this to blacks
Na wah o

Still doesn't answer my questions:

How is the immune now "better positioned to fight"? Pls what is the job of a vaccine?

If u say that "Vaccination doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot contract it again", why then did u say earlier that once every one is vaccinated, then no more covid?

if the vaccine cant prevent infection and it has to be effective until everyone is vaccinated, why then is it a vaccine? if a person who is vaccinated can still contract the virus, whats the guarantee that when everyone is vaccinated, people wont still get the virus?

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by SmartyPants(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2021
lexy2014:

what has the thinking of nigerians and their getting bsc got to do with the ineffectiveness of the vaccine?

a[b]m surprised u are saying that "his body would fight it." why didnt u say "the vaccine in his body will fight it[/b]"?

Ah ah but he just explained to you that a vaccine is not a drug! it is a stimulant that trains your body to fight the disease!
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

"It mitigstes effects"....another grammar. Pls what does that mean? Pls what is d job of a vaccine?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Bullet01:

You seems to be knowledgeable about this thing. Why must we wear facemask even after taking the vaccine? I don't really understand the concept. Pls convince me without insult abeg. I'm allergic to insults
cuz u will get it again and still fall sick but your T cells which is your immune will fight it naturally..before the vacine was created football games where played on empty seats.oldtraford stamford bridge all empty.but today fans watch live games and there is no known cure for covid..viruses dont disappear on its own..it has to be the vaccine. The painful thing here is that africans have been brainwatched by fake pastors pointing fingers at billgates who provide drugs free of charge for HIV victims whereas thier own church members can not afford schools built by these same pastors with members offerings hyprocracy at its peak..spits

1 Like

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by SmartyPants(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2021
lexy2014:

"It mitigstes effects"....another grammar. Pls what does that mean? Pls what is d job of a vaccine?

If you don't gerrit ...do the needful.

This subject is well-above your capacity from the looks of things.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

Ah ah but he just explained to you that a vaccine is not a drug! it is a stimulant that trains your body to fight the disease!

Can u show me how your statement about vaccine not being a drug is related to d questions I asked below?

am surprised u are saying that "his body would fight it." why didnt u say "the vaccine in his body will fight it"?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by UselessBuhari: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2021
osazsky:
oga dont say what u dont know..i have my immunisation card got chicken pox in pry 5 then measles in the university pls stop misleading people
Maybe the got you the card without the actual vaccination because the rest of us who were vaccinated from measles and chicken pox never got it again unlike COVID19 which you can get 2 weeks after your so called vaccination
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

If you don't gerrit ...do the needful.

This subject is well-above your capacity from the looks of things.

Since the subject is well within your capacity, why are u having challenges answering d simple questions:

It mitigates effects"....another grammar. Pls what does that mean? Pls what is d job of a vaccine?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by UselessBuhari: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

It doesn't mitigate any effect. 99.9% recover from COVID19 even before the yeye vaccine
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by GrandMasters: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2021
Gworo may be one of the cure for this movie

Little wonder our Presido never catch this thing
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

The guarantee is that the virus is completely destroyed because it doesn't emanate from someone anymore.

Is vaccine a drug? Does it destroy?

How is the immune now "better positioned to fight"? Pls what is the job of a vaccine?

If u say that "Vaccination doesn't necessarily mean that you cannot contract it again", why then did u say earlier that once every one is vaccinated, then no more covid?

if the vaccine cant prevent infection and it has to be effective until everyone is vaccinated, why then is it a vaccine?

if a person who is vaccinated can still contract the virus, whats the guarantee that when everyone is vaccinated, people wont still get the virus?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Eriokanmi: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2021
Grace001:

Fully vaccinated, still tested positive to COVID

These Chinese virus ( Covid-19) is dealing with the world
Im telling you. You can imagine what would have happened, had he not received the full dose. Na funeral candidate e for join by now. Tell your relations to get the vaccine. It's free and people would soon be compelled to take it. Then , crowd would be much and uncontrollable. This could cause disruption in your plans and itineraries too, just like the BVN and NIN mad rush. Me and wifey don receive the shot and we're fine by God's grace. I was hesitant deliberately to see how it would react on people's body b4 taking it though, because of all the conspiracy theories surrounding it. Health is wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u show me how your statement about vaccine not being a drug is related to d questions I asked below?

oya clap for yourself..the vacine will fight it not your body..you won. Sir this is a public forum stop disgracing yourself are u from d north ..i dont understand how vacine fights diseases.so the vacine you took at age 6 months old is still in your body..if vacine where drugs y dont u take it continuously anytime u fall ill..go to sch oga.i am shocked we still have this level of illitracy in africa and stop watching zeeworld and nollywood there are better educative chanels on dstv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by UselessBuhari: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

99.99 percent recover from COVID19 before the vaccine. If the only job it does is to mitigate its effect, why the claim that vaccination will stop the spread?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2021
lexy2014:

if the vaccine cant prevent infection and it has to be effective until everyone is vaccinated, why then is it a vaccine?

if a person who is vaccinated can still contract the virus, whats the guarantee that when everyone is vaccinated, people wont still get the virus?
there is no known cure or drug for chicken pox .polio etc and people dont have it but the viruses are out there looking for who has not been vaccinated think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Johel(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2021
officialwdhtv:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/wireStory/south-african-president-tests-positive-covid-mildly-ill-81709908

They should hold Buhari responsible....though Buhari is irresponsible.
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2021
UselessBuhari:
99.99 percent recover from COVID19 before the vaccine. If the only job it does is to mitigate its effect, why the claim that vaccination will stop the spread?
there is no known cure for chicken pox..polio..but y is it not spreading? Cuz everyone has the mild disease VACINE..think..viruses dont disappear on its own they are still there looking for who to feast on..hope u get it.science is funny right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by PROPHETmichael: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2021
mrvitalis:
We warned them ooh , everyone with Sense did but as usual they did what they wanted ...well let's just see

Don't be received by games politicians play after being serviced financially by foreign donors. The whole game plan is to make people see the need to take the vaccine.

Take your time and watch this movie that was made 41 years ago, The first 15mins of it alone will shocked you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VItItJY6Hp0
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

Don't be received by games politicians play after being serviced financially by foreign donors. The whole game plan is to make people see the need to take the vaccine.

Take your time and watch this movie that was made 41 years ago, The first 15mins of it alone will shocked you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VItItJY6Hp0
crap spread by drunkard and fake pastors watched by mentally unstable people doctored for africans.if this video cant enable me go to old traford to watch live games it useless

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by osazsky(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2021
osazsky:
crap spread by drunkard and fake pastors watched by mentally unstable people doctored for africans.if this video cant enable me go to old traford to watch live games it useless
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2021
osazsky:
there is no known cure or drug for chicken pox .polio etc and people dont have it but the viruses are out there looking for who has not been vaccinated think.

Doesn't answer my questions:

Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by Golan007: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2021
osazsky:
oya clap for yourself..the vacine will fight it not your body..you won. Sir this is a public forum stop disgracing yourself are u from d north ..i dont understand how vacine fights diseases.so the vacine you took at age 6 months old is still in your body..if vacine where drugs y dont u take it continuously anytime u fall ill..go to sch oga.i am shocked we still have this level of illitracy in africa and stop watching zeeworld and nollywood there are better educative chanels on dstv

Still doesn't answer my questions:

What has being from d north got to do with d discussion?
Re: Cyril Ramaphosa Tests Positive For COVID-19, Self-Isolating & Mildly Ill by lexy2014: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Golan007:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alassane Ouattara Is The New Chairman Of Ecowas / US Agrees To Send Advanced Rockets To Ukraine / South Africa Let Me Down During My Impeachment - Robert Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.