Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. (9148 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Dec 14, 2021
haddeylium:

I have been in the hospital once this year as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and remain on my stand on blood transfusions.

I'm sstill alive today chatting with you
Medical professionals respected my right to choose non-blood medical options. There are many available!

My point is that people don't die from not accepting blood. Doctors don't guarantee, that if you choose the blood transfusion option you will not die. Ofcourse! Many do take blood transfusion and they die cheesy
Regardless of whether someone chooses the blood or bloodless treatment, if they die they die from the injury, or the disease!

How funnier could he be?
Talking about something that's not certain and accusing people over it, whereas look if everyone is a JW weapons and wars will be things we will all be reading in storybooks not what should be devastating the human society anymore.
JWs have successfully erased weapons and wars from the heads of millions but that doesn't sound nice to him, it's blood transfusion that doesn't guarantee anything that's of utmost importance to him.

Thank you Jehovah that i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Na w for you oh!
I attached a screenshot of WHO document that states the fact that Blood transfusion saves more lives like that of my friend who is awakening from the JW lies so whatever quack doctor you are referring to are obviously the type of charlatans that Governing Body love to quote.
No true medical doctor who went through medical school will utter that crap.
Do you know more than WHO?
Even the Article you shared states clearly that Blood transfusion is okay but not to be given in excess abi you no sabi read English again?!!

Does it guarantee that the patient will live?
The answer is "NO"
And there are lots of alternatives so why must it be a blood transfusion when it's not sure whether the patient will survive it or not? cheesy
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58am On Dec 14, 2021
MightySparrow:
Many patients may have died, not a statement of fact.Though, this is a digression from ' failed Prophecies'

Your Papa is at Otta so don't kill yourself over another what another group believes.
If Oyedepo is teaching you what is benefitial continue with him! smiley
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2021
haddeylium:

I have been in the hospital once this year as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and remain on my stand on blood transfusions.

I'm sstill alive today chatting with you
Medical professionals respected my right to choose non-blood medical options. There are many available!

My point is that people don't die from not accepting blood. Doctors don't guarantee, that if you choose the blood transfusion option you will not die. Ofcourse! Many do take blood transfusion and they die cheesy
Regardless of whether someone chooses the blood or bloodless treatment, if they die they die from the injury, or the disease!

Dey deceive yourself.
You had malaria and you have started acting like you went to the hospital for a major health crisis that required blood transfusion.
Easy with your lies.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Janosky:

Blood transfusions is a double edge sword.
Blood transfusions also kills (scientifically proven fact based on research and evidence.
95% of unsafe blood transfusions in your country will save who ?).

Can you show this forum that person who had transfusions & is living forever?

This boy continue DECEIVING yourself.
Wear goggles read all the 3 screenshots very well. grin

This Armageddon orphan.

You want us to show you how your organization continues to flip flop on this teaching and also tell lies like you do here.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

What is/are the common denominator between......

Blood transfusion

and

Blood fractions transfusion.

A. Blood

B. Blood transfusion

C. I don't respond to apostates

D. These are poisons and eating from dumpsite.

Awon God ask us to abstain from POTATOES but we can use the extracted starch from potatoes to cook SOUP grin grin

They are just too deluded.

grin grin

"God ask us to abstain from potatoes but we can use the extracted starch from potatoes to cook soup"

grin grin
That is some killer lines.

3 Likes

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Does it guarantee that the patient will live?
The answer is "NO"
And there are lots of alternatives so why must it be a blood transfusion when it's not sure whether the patient will survive it or not? cheesy

You had to answer your question yourself to keep your regimented kind of thinking in place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

They are just too deluded.

grin grin

"God ask us to abstain from potatoes but we can use the extracted starch from potatoes to cook soup"

grin grin
That is some killer lines.

No mind them dey think all the sense wey dey this world na dem get am. They will go about using blood factions of those they call false Christians for the medical procedures and still not donate blood when others need it.

Wetin dem dey call that one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

No mind them dey think all the sense wey dey this world na dem get am. They will go about using blood factions of those they call false Christians for the medical procedures and still not donate blood when others need it.

Wetin dem dey call that one?

grin cheesy

Like the Jews who are of the Synagogue of Satan but think that they are of God.
Same way with this Congregation of Satan who think that they are of Jehovah.

2 Likes

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Dey deceive yourself.
You had malaria and you have started acting like you went to the hospital for a major health crisis that required blood transfusion.
Easy with your lies.
We have what it takes to keep away from blood transfusion so that's what we go for any time such cases arises.
Serena Williams is known globally yet she stick to the alternative non-blood treatment so if you think she's dumb why not go talk to the Americans managing the world's number One lawn tennis player? cheesy
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
U are one of the apostate

You know this and you still giving yourself headache

u need to get a life

Are you the owner of life.

Jehovah witnesses is not problem, the country is in bad shape and insecurity is at a record high

You don't even understand his post yet you jumped in. O ma se oooo!

ur mates in the civilized world are inventing so many things

What you yourself have invented?

Or you're waiting for apostate to invent something you'll later enjoy then turn back to the same apostate and started calling him/her all sorts of names?

you are lazy person that's why u put so much energy to write thrash. Ewu

The thing really pained you, assuming this is not a faceless forum, you won't call him ewu because you'll like to hide your hypocrisy of JWs are perfect Angel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Like the Jews who are of the Synagogue of Satan but think that they are of God.
Same way with this Congregation of Satan who think that they are of Jehovah.
This is what Jesus said about Satan's agents:

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. John 8:44

The world's number one religious group that's preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood against WARS which is the major killer in human history is Jehovah's Witnesses organization.
So if you say this group belongs to Satan whom Jesus referred to as a MURDERER then you need to check yourself! wink
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MightySparrow: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Your Papa is at Otta so don't kill yourself over another what another group believes.
If Oyedepo is teaching you what is benefitial continue with him! smiley

It's fine, so do I continue. grin

Continue in delusion. ........1914, 1975.......soon, Armageddon will wipe all else except JWs, MaxInDHouse will inherit Dangote's business empire. gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2021
MightySparrow:

It's fine, so do I continue. grin
Continue in delusion. ........1914, 1975.......soon, Armageddon will wipe all else except JWs, MaxInDHouse will inherit Dangote's business empire. gringrin
In Paradise there is no such greed!
Everyone will have equal share so our God is not like yours who infused greed in the head of your Papa! smiley
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is what Jesus said about Satan's agents:

You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie. John 8:44

The world's number one religious group that's preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood against WARS which is the major killer in human history is Jehovah's Witnesses organization.
So if you say this group belongs to Satan whom Jesus referred to as a MURDERER then you need to check yourself! wink

Secret murderers. Deny sick Children of life than have these individuals saved through blood transfusion.
.I wonder why the WHO is yet to call the organization out for this evil killings.

We had a situation where the Lagos State government had to save a jw child that would have been allowed to die going by the teaching of this Congregation of Satan a.k.a Jehovah witness.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Secret murderers. Deny sick Children of life than have these individuals saved through blood transfusion.
.I wonder why the WHO is yet to call the organization out for this evil killings.

We had a situation where the Lagos State government had to save a jw child that would have been allowed to die going by the teaching of this Congregation of Satan a.k.a Jehovah witness.

People who carried their own children to the hospitals for treatment are killers but people that are training their children to kill others are good, shey?
Kuatinu! cheesy
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by haddeylium(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

Dey deceive yourself.
Easy with your lies.
At all at all, you're serving as comic relief . You mean I'm lying on my personal experience but you're not with yours? cheesy
I understand your pains. You seem bored with your new lifestyle and now attempt to fill it by gratifying yourself with an association with us and throwing pathetic mud at it appears to be a real turn-on for you.
Have a terrific day cheesy
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by haddeylium(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

How funnier could he be?
Talking about something that's not certain and accusing people over it, whereas look if everyone is a JW weapons and wars will be things we will all be reading in storybooks not what should be devastating the human society anymore.
JWs have successfully erased weapons and wars from the heads of millions but that doesn't sound nice to him, it's blood transfusion that doesn't guarantee anything that's of utmost importance to him.

Thank you Jehovah that i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Abi oo Brother Maximus cheesy

Notably, nobody(Asin, none of them) can offer any alternative religion that teaches the truth. They know that all other churches and religions are false, so where do they go, who do they turn to?
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2021
haddeylium:

Notably, nobody(Asin, none of them) can offer any alternative religion that teaches the truth. They know that all other churches and religions are false, so where do they go, who do they turn to?

Do you think Pharisees don't know that Jesus' teachings is the one and only way?
Nicodemus has answered that!
But they just want Jehovah to bend to their own standard! Jeremiah 18:6-10 wink
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by sonmvayina(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2021
haddeylium:

See below..
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by sonmvayina(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
haddeylium:

I have asked MaxInDHouse this question before he ignored it. Let me ask you. Which will you choose?

1: would you rather be in a peaceful group that worships and idol or

2. Be by yourself and obey and keep the commandments of your creator.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Yippeedaniel(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Jw organization is falling already. All the youths I know, chill with, chat with are Mentally out but they scared of being shun..

Dont eat yam but remove da starch n eat. Don't eat the whole tuber. Only da starch ��

2 Likes

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

I have asked MaxInDHouse this question before he ignored it. Let me ask you. Which will you choose?1: would you rather be in a peaceful group that worships and idol or

Just present the worshipers of your own God and leave the rest for right thinking persons to do the needful! wink

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
haddeylium:

At all at all, you're serving as comic relief . You mean I'm lying on my personal experience but you're not with yours? cheesy
I understand your pains. You seem bored with your new lifestyle and now attempt to fill it by gratifying yourself with an association with us and throwing pathetic mud at it appears to be a real turn-on for you.
Have a terrific day cheesy

Have a terrific day.

grin grin

You Armageddon liar.
We will always be here to expose your real estate organizational lies.
grin no vex. No be me commit them. Blame your mediators and their lies. It's understandable hoe you have been deceived that you are with truthful organization headed to paradise only to start seeing all these evils they have done in the past.
It is quite painful like that mu.mu Janosky will say.

Sifia Pain.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MightySparrow: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Everyone will have equal share so our God is not like yours who infused greed in the head of your Papa! smiley

Greed is a personal thing. Everyone here is not greedy.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MightySparrow: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Greed is a personal thing. Everyone here is not greedy. Anyways, how is your organisation going to appoint Board of Directors on Dangote's business empire?

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Jw organization is falling already. All the youths I know, chill with, chat with are Mentally out but they scared of being shun..

Dont eat yam but remove da starch n eat. Don't eat the whole tuber. Only da starch ��

The tactics that they now use is to claim that they don't argue when they notice you know their false history but tell them you want them to come teach you and condemn "Christenson". Suddenly, these arrogant we can only teach you but you can't teach us pricks would have all the time.
grin
Them no go direct you go their evil website where they hide most of their scandals from.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
MightySparrow:

Greed is a personal thing. Everyone here is not greedy.

You know that these greedy Armageddon liars are waiting for Armageddon to come so they can each individually select the choice properties of the "worldly" people.
If only you know how much they loathe Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

People who carried their own children to the hospitals for treatment are killers but people that are training their children to kill others are good, shey?
Kuatinu! cheesy

You take a child to hospital and want to take the child back home to die if not for the Lagos State government doing the assignment Jehovah made them for. That child would been died by now.
Credit to Lagos State government for doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

I have asked MaxInDHouse this question before he ignored it. Let me ask you. Which will you choose?

1: would you rather be in a peaceful group that worships and idol or

Good question.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MightySparrow: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

You know that these greedy Armageddon liars are waiting for Armageddon to come so they can each individually select the choice properties of the "worldly" people.
If only you know how much they loathe Christians.

They're even about to draw the map of paradise on earth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by tctrills: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
U are one of the apostate, u need to get a life, Jehovah witnesses is not problem, the country is in bad shape and insecurity is at a record high, ur mates in the civilized world are inventing so many things, you are lazy person that's why u put so much energy to write thrash. Ewu
Take it easy. Most people would never have known these if he did not write them. Myself included. this isn't the work of a lazy person. I am now making my research to find out if it is true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Calvinism Vs Arminianism - Whose View Is Right? / BIBLE Quiz:(think Twice Before Answering) / If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.