Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. (9154 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

You take a child to hospital and want to take the child back home to die if not for the Lagos State government doing the assignment Jehovah made them for. That child would been died by now.
Credit to Lagos State government for doing the right thing.
Poverty is the problem, there are many hospitals that are ready to administer non-blood treatment so your wailing changes nothing. Blood transfusion doesn't guarantee life! wink
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by sonmvayina(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just present the worshipers of your own God and leave the rest for right thinking persons to do the needful! wink

You stillhave not answered my question..

Which will you pick from the two.

To be in a peaceful group that worshipsan idol

Or be by yourself and obey the commandments and laws of the creator of heaven and earth.

I am waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by tctrills: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Blood Transfusions?
Well this is for you! smiley
Baba, you quote an unscientific newspaper report. https://www.who.int/news-room/facts-in-pictures/detail/blood-transfusion
This is from the WHO, not some confused doctor.
Your article says 'Blood transfusion may cause death' which is not a scientific statement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
MightySparrow:

Greed is a personal thing. Everyone here is not greedy. Anyways, how is your organisation going to appoint Board of Directors on Dangote's business empire?

Below are pictures of our dream homes in Paradise, greedy structures will be demolished!
All what we need are potable houses that is good for couples because each couple will have their own homes and gardens! Isaiah 65:21-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

You stillhave not answered my question..

Which will you pick from the two.

To be in a peaceful group that worshipsan idol

Or be by yourself and obey the commandments and laws of the creator of heaven and earth.

I am waiting.

You'll wait till eternity because what you call idol is benefiting worshipers just as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob promised! Isaiah 2:2-4

So it's evident that you don't understand what Idolatry really means! wink

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
tctrills:

Baba, you quote an unscientific newspaper report. https://www.who.int/news-room/facts-in-pictures/detail/blood-transfusion
Your article says 'Blood transfusion may cause death' which is not a scientific statement.

I'm sorry for you! cheesy

Faithless researchers claiming scientists have caused enough damage to lives simply because they don't want to believe (trust) in the Bible.

So if your life depends on what they're telling you it's up to you, as for God's people we only take their medical advices when it doesn't go against God's word. Once it does we will say NO! NO!! NO!!! smiley

1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Jw organization is falling already. All the youths I know, chill with, chat with are Mentally out but they scared of being shun..

Dont eat yam but remove da starch n eat. Don't eat the whole tuber. Only da starch ��

Hahahaha you sabi am too.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Faithless researchers claiming scientists have caused enough damage to lives simply because they don't want to believe (trust) in the Bible.

So if your life depends on what they're telling you it's up to you, as for God's people we only take their medical advices when it doesn't go against God's word. Once it does we will say NO! NO!! NO!!! smiley

Faithless researchers claiming scientists have caused enough damage to lives simply because they don't want to believe (trust) in the Bible

Many of such faithless researchers are the provider of ZOOM and Covid 19 vaccines that you call timely intervention from JEHOVAH in order for God's people to keep worshipping your God.

Whenever you wake up keep thanking your Jehovah for providing these faithless researchers in their effort to make zoom and Covid vaccines available. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
tctrills:

Many of their beliefs are based on assumptions, speculations. Na person wey understand their mode of operation go know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Poverty is the problem, there are many hospitals that are ready to administer non-blood treatment so your wailing changes nothing. Blood transfusion doesn't guarantee life! wink

Blame game enter poverty is the problem grin grin grin. It means those within the congregation he belongs are poverty stricken of which you know is not true grin grin

You want to tell us the circuit under consideration is poverty stricken grin grin grin.

Baba e bo le nbe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Emusan:

You know this and you still giving yourself headache

Are you the owner of life.

You don't even understand his post yet you jumped in. O ma se oooo!

What you yourself have invented?

Or you're waiting for apostate to invent something you'll later enjoy then turn back to the same apostate and started calling him/her all sorts of names?

The thing really pained you, assuming this is not a faceless forum, you won't call him ewu because you'll like to hide your hypocrisy of JWs are perfect Angel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
haddeylium:

Abi oo Brother Maximus cheesy

Notably, nobody(Asin, none of them) can offer any alternative religion that teaches the truth. They know that all other churches and religions are false, so where do they go, who do they turn to?

The truth you talked about your religious organisation no dey teach am in the first place. Your organization dey teach past truth, present truth, future truth grin grin grin

E.g One of your TRUTH of your God IS stating thus: God said ABSTAIN FROM POTATOES

But what do you and your organization teach and do.....

EXTRACTION of the STARCH FROM THE POTATOES for SOUP making is still abstaining from POTATOES. grin grin grin

One of such truth is

Put faith in a VISIBLE ORGANIZATION grin grin grin

One of such truth is the preaching work is to end in the 20th century grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Below are pictures of our dream homes in Paradise, greedy structures will be demolished!
All what we need are potable houses that is good for couples because each couple will have their own homes and gardens! Isaiah 65:21-23 smiley

grin grin

These are the Gold Mansions Jesus told your 8-men realtors?!!

They look so tiny.
You sure this ain't one of your cottage huts in hell?
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You'll wait till eternity because what you call idol is benefiting worshipers just as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob promised! Isaiah 2:2-4

So it's evident that you don't understand what Idolatry really means! wink

Bethsarin Episode 2 might just be around the corner for you publishers. Bethsarin Episode 1 saw pervert Rutherford scamming the organization of some Roll Royce with cock and bull that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will resurrect to come and live in the house he bought but alas the devil made a mockery of the jw organization as usual because Jehovah can be with this organization that has stumbled so much.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by RussellRutherfo: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

Many of such faithless researchers are the provider of ZOOM and Covid 19 vaccines that you call timely intervention from JEHOVAH in order for God's people to keep worshipping your God.

Whenever you wake up keep thanking your Jehovah for providing these faithless researchers in their effort to make zoom and Covid vaccines available. grin grin

grin grin

Satan is wicked. He has them in his palms but they think they represent Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by tctrills: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

Many of their beliefs are based on assumptions, speculations. Na person wey understand their mode of operation go know.
My point is, don't make medical argument's without scientific facts.
Discuss the religious aspect but forget the science if you know little or nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by tctrills: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

claiming scientists have caused enough damage to lives simply because they don't want to believe (trust) in the Bible.

If you kept your comments to religion that would have been great but you venture into a field you know nothing about.
It's these same Faithless researchers that have made the world a better place. I would rather take medical advice from the Faithless researchers than a bible student
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
tctrills:

My point is, don't make medical argument's without scientific facts.
Discuss the religious aspect but forget the science if you know little or nothing about it.

Point made passed across well enough.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by tctrills: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

Point made passed across well enough.
The guy just pulled out some newspaper and started preaching like it was the bible

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
RussellRutherfo:

grin grin

Satan is wicked. He has them in his palms but they think they represent Jehovah.

Let's just imagine that Covid 19 vaccine is the mark of the beast they dread grin grin grin. They are seriously looking for place to get vaccinations and vaccinated paapaa cheesy

Satan is and indeed wicked. grin grin grin

Just a careless taught grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by joyandfaith: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

Janosky the NO GET SENSE PEDDLER states

Which also means blood transfusion and blood fraction transfusion also saves. Is this correct?

So it is 50/50. It is better to obey what Bible says abstain from blood.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by joyandfaith: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

Let's just imagine that Covid 19 vaccine is the mark of the beast they dread grin grin grin. They are seriously looking for place to get vaccinations and vaccinated paapaa cheesy

Satan is and indeed wicked. grin grin grin

Just a careless taught grin grin

Covid 19 vaccine is mark of the beast?
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
tctrills:

The guy just pulled out some newspaper and started preaching like it was the bible

That is one of their mode of operation. They scavenge for anything that suit or support their preconceived agendas and impressed it upon people as genuine even when reality says it is filled with FAKES.

When caught in their use of FAKES, denials and lying set in.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

So it is 50/50. It is better to obey what Bible says abstain from blood.

You said "50/50" grin grin grin

How is one 50 better than another 50? grin grin

Una no dey proofread before una dey type.

Regarding this "abstain from blood"

I have said this before and repeat it to you. Una no dey follow what you called Jehovah’s viewpoint on your teachings.

Abstain from potatoes but let us extract and use the starch to cook USI and banga soup grin grin
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by tctrills: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

That is one of their mode of operation. They scavenge for anything that suit or support their preconceived agendas and impressed it upon people as genuine even when reality says it is filled with FAKES.

When caught in their use of FAKES, denials and lying set in.

The guy should have made some research. It's lazy of him to come up with that crap and the moment I opposed him, with real science, he began playing the religious card.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by joyandfaith: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

You said "50/50" grin grin grin

How is one 50 better than another 50? grin grin

Una no dey proofread before una dey type.

Regarding this "abstain from blood"

I have said this before and repeat it to you. Una no dey follow what you called Jehovah’s viewpoint on your teachings.

Abstain from potatoes but let us extract and use the starch to cook USI and banga soup grin grin

I don't understand you. Poor communication skills.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

I don't understand you. Poor communication skills.

I will break it down for you don't worry.

Joyandfaith: So it is 50/50. So It is better to obey what Bible says abstain from blood.

Achorladey: How is one 50 better than another 50?

Do well to proofread before posting your thoughts grin grin

Joyandfaith: It is better to obey what Bible says abstain from blood.

Achorladey: Regarding this "abstain from blood"

I have said this before and repeat it to you. You and the religious organization you belong do not follow what you called Jehovah’s viewpoint on your teachings.

For example

Abstain from potatoes but let us extract and use the starch to cook USI and banga soup grin grin grin

You don't need me to do a breakdown of my example. grin grin
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Covid 19 vaccine is mark of the beast?

Poor reading skills grin cheesy cheesy

A question that requires no answer. grin
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by joyandfaith: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

Poor reading skills grin cheesy cheesy

A question that requires no answer. grin

Poor communication skills.smh
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by joyandfaith: 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
achorladey:

I will break it down for you don't worry.

Joyandfaith: So it is 50/50. So It is better to obey what Bible says abstain from blood.

Achorladey: How is one 50 better than another 50?

Do well to proofread before posting your thoughts grin grin

Joyandfaith: It is better to obey what Bible says abstain from blood.

Achorladey: Regarding this "abstain from blood"

I have said this before and repeat it to you. You and the religious organization you belong do not follow what you called Jehovah’s viewpoint on your teachings.

For example

Abstain from potatoes but let us extract and use the starch to cook USI and banga soup grin grin grin

You don't need me to do a breakdown of my example. grin grin

Poor communication skill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Poor communication skills.smh

Remain this way. grin
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
joyandfaith:

Poor communication skill

Remain this way. It suits you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

If Lucifer Is The "Bringer Of Light",...why Then Is He The Bad One ? / Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci / The Egg (read This With An Open Mind)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.