Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. (9219 Views)

Man Burns Church Over Failed Prophecies In Lagos / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
If i did not give EVIDENCE of the fact that there is a spiritual INJECTION that comes with the truth from God's word most people won't see it as REAL!
Each commentator is here to criticize God's people not because this group has done anything unlawful or harmful in the society but because they remain as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers despite all the challenges they faced in history.
But the funniest part is how commentators from different sects and religions are coming in to express their grievances against just one member of the group for keeping his faith.
Noteworthy is what each critic has to say about Maximus who did nothing more than sticking to his faith! smiley
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by CAPTIVATOR: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Emusan:

I didn't see Michael here, why?

Show me the word " arch angel'S " in the Bible.

I know only one

[quote]
You forgot the TRUMP OF GOD too

Of God means belonging to God

Voice of Arch angel means belonging to Arch angel.

How come this command with the arch angel voice raised the dead ?
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2021
KNOWMORE56:

"...someone is posting evidence and has a really strong case and lots of evidence he is quoting from your organization."

The same way they become blind and deaf to Bible evidences...

Reality is what his religious leaders say it is. grin grin grin grin

One of such evidence is the below grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2021
tctrills:

Bro, I know I don't have the right to stop you but I really want to beg you let's not continue this discussion for now.
MaxInDHouse is beginning to act strange. I know in Nigeria we pay little attention to mental stress but I feel his defence of his religion is beginning to be too stressful on him. His health is important to us all so that we can live to debate him in the future.
I am not comfortable with his behavior since today. I have had arguments with him in the past but he had never acted this weird.
I know I am going beyond my boundaries but his health is more important to me than this debate.
I only suggest we ignore his comments for a day or 2. He need some time to rest.

I see your post as someone who cared for MaxInDHouse mental health and wellness grin grin. You don do your part jare grin.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
DeepSight:

He is a deranged extremist fundamentalist fanatic, don't waste your time.

What MaxInDHouse sow, he is sure to reap. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Once you're indifferent to the progress of the Good News of God's Kingdom, you instantly declared yourself my enemy!
Because you are asking questions about God's work, join God's enemies to criticize the group doing the work, aggressively anticipating a response from JWs anytime the enemies of God's organization raise an accusation and when i suggest you ask them about they've been doing after leaving God's organization you instantly dismissed the suggestion saying it's irrelevant. I even come to your thread on the romance section to extend my hand of friendship to prove that there's no reason to be hostile due to what is happening here, you just need to be neutral.

Oh my guy i've given you more than enough time to show that you're neutral but you failed to take my hand of friendship, instead you were hostile towards every move i make.
Please keep your friendship for your cohorts with whom you're MOCKING the WORKS of the living God, so i can't be your friend!

Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of MOCKERS, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. Psalms 1:1-2

When you offend humans by mocking what they're doing you don't have any issues with us, we believe you don't know what you're doing. But after seeing all the reasons why this people are doing things differently yet you're still mocking and criticizing them, you'll be given the last chance to: pick another better performing group than the one you're mocking but you can't present any yet you're still pressing harder against the group that you can't find a better replacement then you're no longer offending those humans rather you are against the SPIRIT WORKING WHAT IS FINE IN THE MIDST OF IMPERFECT HUMANS. Matthew 12:31-32

So you can never ever be my own friend, go find your friends elsewhere! smiley

Because you are asking questions about God's work, join God's enemies to criticize the group doing the work

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If i did not give EVIDENCE of the fact that there is a spiritual INJECTION that comes with the truth from God's word most people won't see it as REAL!
Each commentator is here to criticize God's people not because this group has done anything unlawful or harmful in the society but because they remain as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers despite all the challenges they faced in history.
But the funniest part is how commentators from different sects and religions are coming in to express their grievances against just one member of the group for keeping his faith.
Noteworthy is what each critic has to say about Maximus who did nothing more than sticking to his faith! smiley

All I see is CRITICISM CRITIC CRITICIZE e.t.c

What do your religious leaders and teachers say about CRITICISM of another religion? grin grin grin

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

By the way what are you still doing on am APOSTATE thread?
Oh I remember the poisons and filth from this dumpsite is putting your mental health and wellness under threat grin grin.

Take the advise of tctrills and jejely bid another Farewell or continue to put your mental health and wellness under serious POISONS and FILTH coming from the dumpsite you have come to feed grin grin grin.

Like Splane said your mental health, wellness and body go dey boil when you enter platforms like these paapaa but as per na you, you get sense pass Splane the reason you dey carry INJECTIONS all over nairaland. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Apostates (ExJWs)
Churchgoers claiming Christians.
A Biafran Jew.
And now a Muslim has joined the train again, the injection at work! cheesy

Same injection you are given to be knocking on people's door without invitation!
Mr. Know all....others are ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Same injection you are given to be knocking on people's door without invitation!
Mr. Know all....others are ignorant!
Prove that you're not ignorant by presenting a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses on this same planet today!
People over 8.7 millions throughout the earth has been given the same INJECTION that's why they're going to visit their neighbours (uninvited) to share the message of peace on how we can cohabit peacefully as brothers and sisters. While many members of your own religion has been brainwashed to go attacking people in their neighbourhood simply because they share different line of thought.

Please judge for yourself if you're not ignorant of what is GOOD! smiley
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by AntiChristian: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Prove that you're not ignorant by presenting a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses on this same planet today!
People over 8.7 millions throughout the earth has been given the same INJECTION that's why they're going to visit their neighbours (uninvited) to share the message of peace on how we can cohabit peacefully as brothers and sisters. While many members of your own religion has been brainwashed to go attacking people in their neighbourhood simply because they share different line of thought.

Please judge for yourself if you're not ignorant of what is GOOD! smiley

You still dey reply me?

Can you rate your Jesus before he died, how many people accepted what he was saying? How many in Israel accepts him today?

How many prophecies has failed your founder?

How is Jehovah witnesses not a cult being banned some countries?

Jehovah witness is doing better like illuminati.
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2021
AntiChristian:

You still dey reply me?
Can you rate your Jesus before he died, how many people accepted what he was saying? How many in Israel accepts him today?
How many prophecies has failed your founder?
How is Jehovah witnesses not a cult being banned some countries?
Jehovah witness is doing better like illuminati.
Why can't you forget about Jesus, JWs and me?
Well the INJECTION is just too effective that no human can remain the same after it has entered his/her body.

As regards imperfect humans and acceptance of God's righteous standard you have Noah's story as a warning example {1Corinthians 10:11} try to meditate on the earth's population in comparison to 8 souls that survived! Luke 17:26
Good morning! smiley
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Oga Ade, I was expecting to read your organization explanation for all the failed Prophecies but what I saw were deflections, rigmaroles, abuse on your part and a new one INJECTION, INJECTED Lol.

Please offer an explanation at least!
Luke 24:19,25, why did Jesus call them "foolish"?
Luke 19:11,did the disciples prediction come true?

Matthew 26:31-35, did the disciples prediction come true?

1 Samuel 16:6, did prophet Samuel's prediction come true?

1 chronicles 17:2-4, did prophet Nathan's prediction come true?

Are these men led by JEHOVAH God?

Isaiah 43:10,21, John 9:4 & Acts 15:14-17(ASV) JWs are JEHOVAH's servants,all our warts & frailties are open to all, but JEHOVAH our God loves us.
We are humble to continue learning as the disciples Learnt even though Jesus Christ called them "foolish", John 16:16-18 & Luke 24:25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Janosky:

Luke 24:19,25, why did Jesus call them "foolish"?
Luke 19:11,did the disciples prediction come true?
Matthew 26:31-35, did the disciples prediction come true?
1 Samuel 16:6, did prophet Samuel's prediction come true?
1 chronicles 17:2-4, did prophet Nathan's prediction come true?
Are these men led by JEHOVAH God?
Isaiah 43:10,21, John 9:4 & Acts 15:14-17(ASV) JWs are JEHOVAH's servants,all our warts & frailties are open to all, but JEHOVAH our God loves us.
We are humble to continue learning as the disciples Learnt even though Jesus Christ called them "foolish", John 16:16-18 & Luke 24:25

Then he said, ‘That being so, I ask you, father, to send him to the house of my father, for I have five brothers, in order that he may give them a thorough witness so that they will not also come into this place of torment.’ Luke 16:27-28
After the rich man in Jesus' illustration begged father Abraham to instruct Lazarus to cool his thirst and his request was turned down he then talked about his "five brothers" he said he doesn't want them to come to the same place he is presently.
All these people are brothers of the same family of faithlessness so their agony is based on the fact that faithful people choose to trust in the things of God but they are just content with the population of their members and prominence in the world. So they believe they are OK. However when they notice Lazarus's latest condition they feel really hurt knowing fully well that Lazarus is now receiving divine favour.
Can you imagine?
ExJWs that has turned their backs on the organization they formally associate with can't present any better group to which they belong presently, Churchgoers hidding their Church, Biafran Jew claiming 'Jesus is a myth' and two Muslims that detests Jesus being called God's Son. All of them teamed up questioning JWs to come and defend their faith meaning they are frustrated and have nothing to defend but are furiously against the group whose reputation is so high that everyone can SEE it! Matthew 5:14-16
And what is the difference between JWs and all these people?
We heard about Jesus' spiritual brothers and we choose to go with them {Zechariah 8:23} but they just want to practice any religion they like. So all of them now see the difference and are feeling like Cain who wants to hurt Abel.
Is it not the same thing we heard that they heard?
If so why must it be that it's only JWs that must be called into the arena where individuals from different sects will face them with series of interrogations? Luke 12:11
Well Jesus promised that we will be given what to say in that very hour {Luke 12:12} though what we will say may annoy them the most like the other guy who kept asking questions as if he's interrogating criminals, when i asked him to speak with the ExJWs on what they're doing presently for their God after leaving the JWs he got provoked and quickly dismissed the idea.
That's when i realized that he's only pretending to be friendly, he is seriously suffering from the INJECTION of truth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:
Show me the word " arch angel'S " in the Bible.

I know only one

Do you even understand yourself?

Where is Michael written in that verse?

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by achorladey: 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Then he said, ‘That being so, I ask you, father, to send him to the house of my father, for I have five brothers, in order that he may give them a thorough witness so that they will not also come into this place of torment.’ Luke 16:27-28
After the rich man in Jesus' illustration begged father Abraham to instruct Lazarus to cool his thirst and his request was turned down he then talked about his "five brothers" he said he doesn't want them to come to the same place he is presently.
All these people are brothers of the same family of faithlessness so their agony is based on the fact that faithful people choose to trust in the things of God but they are just content with the population of their members and prominence in the world. So they believe they are OK. However when they notice Lazarus's latest condition they feel really hurt knowing fully well that Lazarus is now receiving divine favour.
Can you imagine?
ExJWs that has turned their backs on the organization they formally associate with can't present any better group to which they belong presently, Churchgoers hidding their Church, Biafran Jew claiming 'Jesus is a myth' and two Muslims that detests Jesus being called God's Son. All of them teamed up questioning JWs to come and defend their faith meaning they are frustrated and have nothing to defend but are furiously against the group whose reputation is so high that everyone can SEE it! Matthew 5:14-16
And what is the difference between JWs and all these people?
We heard about Jesus' spiritual brothers and we choose to go with them {Zechariah 8:23} but they just want to practice any religion they like. So all of them now see the difference and are feeling like Cain who wants to hurt Abel.
Is it not the same thing we heard that they heard?
If so why must it be that it's only JWs that must be called into the arena where individuals from different sects will face them with series of interrogations? Luke 12:11
Well Jesus promised that we will be given what to say in that very hour {Luke 12:12} though what we will say may annoy them the most like the other guy who kept asking questions as if he's interrogating criminals, when i asked him to speak with the ExJWs on what they're doing presently for their God after leaving the JWs he got provoked and quickly dismissed the idea.
That's when i realized that he's only pretending to be friendly, he is seriously suffering from the INJECTION of truth! smiley

Still taking poisons and eating it comfortably from dumpsite. You want to give your host injections they didn't request for grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by CAPTIVATOR: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emusan:

Do you even understand yourself?

Where is Michael written in that verse?

This is why you need show me the word " Arch ANGELS " .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:
This is why you need show me the word " Arch ANGELS " .

This is laughable!

You quoted a verse where the word ARCH ANGEL appeears and you're still asking me to show you the word Arch Angels

It's evident you don't understand yourself.

My question still remains, where was Michael mentioned in that verse?

2 Likes

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emusan:

This is laughable!

You quoted a verse where the word ARCH ANGEL appeears and you're still asking me to show you the word Arch Angels

Are you kidding me?
Emusan no know the difference between singular and plural, even in his Bible?
Have you ever seen Archangels in any Bible verse?
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lukuluku69:

Ki la wi kini wi?

Say something about 1914, 1918 and many stupid signposts set up by your Organization. That is what this thread is about.
Is Matthew 26:31-35 in your own Bible?
Which prediction of the disciples came true?
Luke 24:19,25 were they not foolish?
2 Samuel 16:6, did prophet Samuel's prediction come true? grin

JWs have moved on , whoever wants to cry and WAIL upandan over spilled milk is free to do so. grin grin
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2021
Janosky:

Are you kidding me?
Emusan no know the difference between singular and plural, even in his Bible?
Have you ever seen Archangels in any Bible verse?

O ma se oooo!

Where was Michael mentioned in that verse?

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emusan:

O ma se oooo!

How many Michael are in your Bible?
What is his rank?
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Janosky:
What is his rank?

Using question to answer question cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Las Las, you can see that no where Michael could be found in that verse

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emusan:

Using question to answer question cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Las Las, you can see that no where Michael could be found in that verse
You know your honest response to 2 questions:
What is his rank?

Would expose your LYING mouth grin
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
Janosky:

You know your honest response to 2 questions:
What is his rank?

Would expose your LYING mouth grin

Just as my simple question is exposing your lying mouth.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Emusan:

Just as my simple question is exposing your lying mouth.

Emusan, do the holy Scriptures interpret holy Scriptures?
Yes ! grin

1Thessalonians 4:16 & John 5:28, whose voice resurrects the dead?
Revelation 12:7-9 & 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, who leads other angels in battle and victory?
Genesis 3:15,1 John 3:8 & Revelation12:7-9, who defeats the serpent of Genesis 3:15?

grin grin
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by CAPTIVATOR: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2021
Emusan:

This is laughable!

You answered yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

You answered yourself.

Mr entered ghost mode grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Janosky:
Emusan, do the holy Scriptures interpret holy Scriptures?
Yes !

So you know this but always run to Geneva Bible, Complete Jewish Bible for interpretation grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1Thessalonians 4:16 & John 5:28, whose voice resurrects the dead?
Revelation 12:7-9 & 2 Thessalonians 1:7-8, who leads other angels in battle and victory?
Genesis 3:15,1 John 3:8 & Revelation12:7-9, who defeats the serpent of Genesis 3:15?[/b]
grin grin

All this won't amount to anything if you can't point out a single verse where Jesus was called Micheal.

You're very free to consult your darling Geneva Bible or Complete Jewish Bible grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your time starts now!

2 Likes

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

You answered yourself.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Only one Archangel is mentioned in the Bible, his name is Michael {Jude 9} Jesus is going to use the voice of the Archangel! 1Thessalonians 4:16 smiley
Jesus said when he returns with his angels {Matthew 25:31} and only Michael the Archangel is mentioned as having his angels! Revelations 12:7
Archangel Michael is standing for the SALVATION of God's people {Daniel 12:1} just as Jesus is the only one through whom we must be SAVED! Act 4:12
Jehovah's Witnesses, my God will bless you guys for me. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you, for locating me!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Emusan:

So you know this but always run to Geneva Bible, Complete Jewish Bible for interpretation grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Emusan is not a student of the Bible.
Jealousy is not good for his wellbeing
grin grin grin grin

Emusan:

All this won't amount to anything if you can't point out a single verse where Jesus was called Micheal.

You're very free to consult your darling Geneva Bible or Complete Jewish Bible grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Your time starts now!
You are very daft.
Emusan,is the name Jesus @ Isaiah 9:6?
Your time starts now!
Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Janosky: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Only one Archangel is mentioned in the Bible, his name is Michael {Jude 9} Jesus is going to use the voice of the Archangel! 1Thessalonians 4:16 smiley
Jesus said when he returns with his angels {Matthew 25:31} and only Michael the Archangel is mentioned as having his angels! Revelations 12:7
Archangel Michael is standing for the SALVATION of God's people {Daniel 12:1} just as Jesus is the only one through whom we must be SAVED! Act 4:12
Jehovah's Witnesses, my God will bless you guys for me. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you, for locating me!!! smiley

You are a genuine student of the Bible.
Jah bless you my Brother, MaxInDHouse!

1 Like

Re: Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. by Emusan(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Janosky:
Emusan is not a student of the Bible.

Yet I'm always ditching you and your elders Bible study

Jealousy is not good for his wellbeing
grin grin grin grin

Jealously of hypocrisy you mean grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You are very daft.

Thanks but my posts on this forum have proven otherwise.

Emusan,is the name Jesus @ Isaiah 9:6?
Your time starts now!

Janosky:
Where did you , Emusan see the name 'Jesus' @Isaiah9:6?

Mr dey deceive yourself and high comprehension has done it again!

No screenshot since the question has been asked, which means Geneva Bible, Jewish Bible, Washington Post, Google has failed you grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

All I asked for, is where Jesus was called Micheal in the Bible? And so far, you're still unable to provide just single verse.

About Isaiah 9:6 Jesus was not mentioned there but I can give you numerous verses where Jesus was called SON.

Can you see the difference?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" / Why The 'Daddy' Craze In Our Churches? / Why Is African Traditional Religion Seen As Demonic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.