Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. (33562 Views)

What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by bigcee(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
PointZerom:

A welder doing work for me in one of my sites did the same to me.
He left unannounced and went with my spraying machine 68k, start and weld machine 250k, Fireman generator 150k.
This happened few months ago and I am yet to recover from it.
Bros, why can't you go spiritual on top the thief matter. Make him take e leg return am. God purnish the devil.

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by CrownOfClay724: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Calicoe:
Did a cool biz in 2013 that fetched me some cash (7 figures) and instead of using the money to start up something that would fetch me money on a regular basis, I foolishly left the ijesha I was staying to rent an expensive apartment in lekki. Big mistake. Now guy man Don relocate back to home town (agbor). Thanks to God, man is getting alright after that f**k up

Ndo.

You'd turn out bigger .
Just hang on.
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by superintendents(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
somehow:

Why were you fired?
What did you learn?
How good are you going forward?
I learn fashion designer..

I was fired because hungry nearly killed a man,I con follow customers talk say I dey do suicide work tonight na so I started oo.

one day I was implicated..

dey blow final whistle for my head.

I go Lagos started life afresh..

no be small thing..
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Oyerinde16(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
1* Investing heavily in MMM, lost roughly 6.5m.

2* becoming a multimillionaire illegally when I had the opportunity, my colleagues who did were later freed and are now millionaires.

3* allowing a mother of one move into my home, "marriage don set"

4* being too nice has also cost me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by deadlymamba(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Voting buhari
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by bigcee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stanobel:

Bro good afternoon please am in the same shoe am expecting a baby but am still in school she is also in school it never should have happened i taught i was infertile it took two urs bfore the baby came i am so depressed badly i wanna know hw you got through it...am jobless for now but am good in driving just no car to start uber..
You thought you were infertile. Really? grin

10 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by SimplePlan34: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Being the sperm that fertlized dat egg in the ovary.
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by SoapQueen(f): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
GrammarNazi1:
It's been a while. How have you been?

Great! And I've missed you! How are you?
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Fatale: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
I Care A Lot For People.
Me Thinking That Am Helping somebody Who Later Took Me As Nobody.

When Life Became Tough For Me, none Of Them Cared Or Even Asked After Me. I Chop Sand And Came Out Wiser And Stronger and Better.

You See This Life Eh, Do Good, Pray, Trust In God, be Alert Always And Be A Little selfish.

Fatale!

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by bigcee(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Calicoe:
Did a cool biz in 2013 that fetched me some cash (7 figures) and instead of using the money to start up something that would fetch me money on a regular basis, I foolishly left the ijesha I was staying to rent an expensive apartment in lekki. Big mistake. Now guy man Don relocate back to home town (agbor). Thanks to God, man is getting alright after that f**k up
You done finally get sense grin. Small money you run go Lekki grin. Say Lekki na your mate grin. Las Las you end up for village grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by bigcee(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
Masturbating nov 2011 quit 2021 feb but i think he has already damge my physical looks
Ah! You be legend oh grin 10yrs in the game grin. Your preeq go done suffer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by superintendents(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
somehow:

Why were you fired?
What did you learn?
How good are you going forward?
na so I enter Lagos that year,I know no where I dey go,

I don't know anybody,I don't get any business plan,no where to sleep sef,am just left with#650 for my pocket.

las las na ogere dey drop guy sef,

can't forget those days.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by burntbruno: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
I joined politics in University. It greatly derailed me..

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by andy4d2ofus(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Not learning a skill or trade than going to the university to waste all the years reading theories that don't work in Nigeria. Education minus no skill is poverty

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by LucemFerre: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Not strangling myself to death with my mom's Umbilical cord

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
nabiz:
mine is joining a cult group during my University. I still regret it, though l learnt a lot from that. I am now in a better position to council young guys.

It is COUNSEL, and not council.. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Kriss216: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pataricatering:
you are an idiot - do you know how many men dump their kids ? Do you know how many men destroy their kids.with polygamy ? 9 out of 10 times if any parent is dumping the kids it will be the father- so hating women for what men are the main culprits of just shows how you reason so foolishly.
Ogbeni, tell us the real reason u Hate women - e no fit pass then no dey give u face , no dey give you pvssy .
Silly Incel

Are you always like this? You always curse, insult and use abusive words on every guy here. What's wrong with you? No one here is the cause of your frustration. Hold on to God, He will heal you.

9 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by AudiozillaGears: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:
My mistake ehn...
Make I no just talk sha grin

e too heavy for mouth grin

please, how did make that JAY logo on your signature to look like that? I mean by the font size, color and the yellow background.
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Perfecttouch(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
smartr:
When my business was still doing okay. I failed to:

1. Save.
2. Diversify into crypto and other investments.
3. Figure out a skill that piques my interest.

Now I'm kind of stranded in life cause there's no money to do anything asides paying bills. Debts are piling up too. 355k and counting..
we are in the same boat bro and my own carry wife and pickin join

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Calicoe: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
bigcee:

You done finally get sense grin. Small money you run go Lekki grin. Say Lekki na your mate grin. Las Las you end up for village grin grin grin

Yes o, and Las Las na that village help me o. I be dey think say na so money go dey continue dey come through that biz not knowing say na only that opportunity I go get

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by kokkubabboni421(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
germaphobe:
allowing myself to drown in bet9ja virtual
Guy that shit is terrible almost sent me home to the village

1 Like

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pataricatering:
you should look into dating another man .. I always advise naija guys to to try this since so many of you hate naija women so much
Yes we hate you. Now disappear undecided
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by chigomiced: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
bro I'm still in regrets till now,cos no girl, i repeat no girl has shown me such love till date.

Continue Seeking bro..... You Neva really know...
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by OvertheTop(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kkkem:
Mistake of marry Igbo ,I regret it in my life,still in the mess,. Marriage mistake is life one and big issue.,may God help me .

I don't think its About the Tribe,

It's More About the Individual....

When you want to get Married....We Most Look at ONLY Beauty, Sex, etc

Not Considering very Important things like :
Background,
Upbringing,
Submissiveness,
working, Supportive,
Ability of Manage Little Resources,
(is she a Spender OR Saver of Money) …etc.

That are Really Key to getting a Good Companion. cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Agendanwamama: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
cutecommend:
Hope you have stopped it..

Them no de leave that tin oh

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by OvertheTop(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
My greatest mistake was dating Nigerian girls and being too nice, I later realized that I was spending on people without getting anything in return.

You didn't get What in Return?

List them, so we could Learn :
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
cutecommend:
Hello guys, I will mention two mistakes that cost me alot in life, though I finally overcame them by God's grace....

One of the mistakes was visiting a fake church whose pastor looked "anointed" and profitable. That stuff ruined my life so much, but I recovered again and am wise..

Another mistake was my continued dating of a girl my spirit rejected.. This caused me terrible emotional stuff, but I am pretty fine now by God's grace.

My marriage
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by OvertheTop(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Revogasng:

Omo, This one strong oo

But Let me Ask...when You Keep an Investment without Ever Selling or Spending it,

How Will You Ever enjoy the Benefit of the Investment??

will you watch the investment till You Drop Dead??

To me : You have to Spend it at to point so get the Benefit (juice) of the investment you made if Not ....its not Worth it.
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Going to jos to serve my uncle. . After 3 years of serving him, I later came back with nothing because i once told them that i want to do aggrement to know how many years i will stay and serve them. . Mehn now am a fashion desiqner. . I sew clothes of all desiqn. .thank GOD For my mum that help me to achieve my goals.

I OWE MY MUM ALOT grin I love that woman

10 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Moye04(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
bouncin04:

yea we are called Empaths in a world full of Narcissists
Hmmm, true.
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I once dated a Nigerian girl...almost made me lose my sanity.

If you're dating a Nigerian girl, I salute you. You're one of the few bravest men on earth.
Hahahhahahaha please you guys should stop
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Moye04(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
smartr:

Helped my uncle with 5k on a saturday, 8 days later, things got so rough for me that I had to borrow 25k undecided . I think being hard is the only option now. Because givers dey lack nowadays. If I look at my condition ehn, I start to regret helping people and even paying tithe and offerings.
Hmmm. Just imagine. Bro it is well oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? / LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.