Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? (1268 Views)

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / Ghanian Secondary School Girls Caught Having Gang S3X With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
I don't get it!

They recently heard/read the word... Now, no matter the topic, they insult you of being woke! undecided

It's just so bush... Like they tryna seem all cool and modern and conservative...

I think it's weird... Please stop!

I'll post comments of Nigerians proving themselves to be backwards... To be updated regularly!

They've watched too much fox news... We all know how Nigerians love to copy the oyibos...
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Topic:
Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding

Comments:

Kingcalls: There's nothing there...its just tradition... these woke people sef

Time traveler: Witches and wizards are already criticising.
The loudest are single 'woke' ladies who have been heartbroken a million times.
Next, is divorced aunties who are hate everything with a penis, including mannequins
Then there are the oversabi spiritual mothers with bad breath and husbands who suffer erectile dysfunction.

Leave people the fuuuuuuck alone!
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
More:

ABANGWABOI: Thunder Faya anybody wey criticize am..

If you pay all this costly brideprice and other rites in the name of marriage in the southern part of nigeria.. she should lie down sef not even kneel..

Nonsense and woke generation..
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by MufasaLion: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bitch, I'm woke! grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
More:

Who be this F O O L ??

It seems your mother recently heard the word "Woke"....

Awon woke generation...

Don't be unfortunate to quote me again..

5 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Who be this F O O L ??

It seems your mother recently heard the word "Woke"....

Awon woke generation...

Don't be unfortunate to quote me again..

Proved me right... Did I insult you? Only retārds resort to insults during a civil confrontation...

Can you even define the word?

The way it's trending on Nairaland... Extremely shameful! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:
Bitch, I'm woke! grin
grin

The thread: Nigerians criticizing the groom for allowing his pregnant wife to feed him...

From no where, the dudes I mentioned already accusing them of being woke!

I blame the Republicans...
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Divoc19(f): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Woke grin

1 Like

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by MufasaLion: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
grin

The thread: Nigerians criticizing the groom for allowing his pregnant wife to feed him...

From no where, the dudes I mentioned already accusing them of being woke!

I blame the Republicans...

grin grin grin

They are fools. Old fools!

1 Like

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by allswellis(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
We woke!

1 Like

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

Proved me right... Did I insult you? Only retārds resort to insults during a civil confrontation...

I wanted to be civil...
But when I read up the thread that you created and quoted me on...
It reeks of crass ignorance and self aggrandizement..
You even assumed that we the conservative ones just recently heard about the word "Woke".. You are so confident that you knew about such word before all of us the conservative ones.. also including other inconsequential bullcraps you wrote..

If you are looking for a retard, then check within you.. cos only a retard goes about compiling people's opinion on different post just to create a meaningless thread..

Run along little feminist wannabe..

6 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I wanted to be civil...
But when I read up the thread that you created and quoted me on...
It reeks of crass ignorance and self aggrandizement..
You even assumed that we the conservative ones just recently heard about the word "Woke".. You are so confident that you knew about such word before all of us the conservative ones.. also including other inconsequential bullcraps you wrote..

If you are looking for a retard, then check within you.. cos only a retard goes about compiling people's opinion on different post just to create a meaningless thread..

Run along little feminist wannabe..
You never had any intention of being respectful...

But it's good to know we have conservatives amongst us... When we step outta line, they scream at us for being 'woke' and 'feminists wannabes'... grin
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
You never had any intention of being respectful...

But it's good to know we have conservatives amongst us... When we step outta line, they scream at us for being 'woke' and 'feminists wannabes'... grin

Kid...
I don't give an Anus fvck about what people think about me in real life then imagine that on the internet.. bottom line is.. I don't care...

My respect is not for free... It is earned..

Bye Felicia..

4 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Legendoo: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is u, the woke dumbass.

2 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by JustStupidity: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
No mind Nigerian women, they're useless. They like using the word broke even though they're broke

3 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

Was waitin 4 ur irrelevant quote at TheGidRedpiller's thread,

I have left the redpillers gang grin

am now in realers gang grin. .
hey no abusive word. Jux relate grin
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Was waitin 4 ur irrelevant quote at TheGidRedpiller's thread,

I have left the redpillers gang grin

am now in realers gang grin. .

hey no abusive word. Jux relate grin
Don't expect any... smiley

I'm actually in a good mood... I usually am...

I don't have a problem with anyone... I just hate stereotypes...

My quotes weren't irrelevant... You know, I can relate to how most of you feel... I understand that preaching probably ain't gonna help...

Wait a minute...

https://www.nairaland.com/6892444/philophobia-thread-those-scared-getting
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't expect any... smiley

I'm actually in a good mood... I usually am...

I don't have a problem with anyone... I just hate stereotypes...

My quotes weren't irrelevant... You know, I can relate to how most of you feel... I understand that preaching probably ain't gonna help...

Wait a minute...

https://www.nairaland.com/6892444/philophobia-thread-those-scared-getting

smiles. . I understand where ya heading to. Buh u knw that guy was really pushin me to do unintended things. I have cancel mingling with redpillers grin Sorry bout the trolls i cause u. . U knw i wreak havoc when doing so. . So forget it grin Let bygone be bygone. . grin

LEMME CLICK ON THAT LINK ..
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
TeddyJammy:

smiles. . I understand where ya heading to. Buh u knw that guy was really pushin me to do unintended things. I have cancel mingling with redpillers grin Sorry bout the trolls i cause u. . U knw i wreak havoc when doing so. . So forget it grin Let bygone be bygone. . grin

LEMME CLICK ON THAT LINK ..
I'm okay... The only person who offended me was John... And he's been stalking my acct...

The op of the thread? Funny, someone paired he and i as a couple... It was a joke... I wonder what he thinks of me... I certainly have an opinion of him...

But it's cool.
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm okay... The only person who offended me was John... And he's been stalking my acct...

The op of the thread? Funny, someone paired he and i as a couple... It was a joke... I wonder what he thinks of me... I certainly have an opinion of him...

But it's cool.

Alriqht reserved grin
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by odinson1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't get it!

They recently heard/read the word... Now, no matter the topic, they insult you of being woke! undecided

It's just so bush... Like they tryna seem all cool and modern and conservative...

I'll post comments of Nigerians proving themselves to be backwards... To be updated regularly!

They've watched too much fox news... We all know how Nigerians love to copy the oyibos...

Can you Explain to me why Women Call Men who refuse to "Bow down" to them broke? The most annoying thing is that Those same Prostitutes are broke themselves.

And as for your Post, Nigeria is a Conversative Nation and there is nothing you or any other Feminist can do about it for now. Maybe in like 50 years or so from now when women would have successfully Emasculated most men on the planet and turn them to Pets,maybe then, Nigeria would become Woke,and anti-wokeness would be a Crime Punishable by castration.

So just chill and wait till you are a Grandma

3 Likes

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by ezugegere(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Any other meaning to 'woke'?

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Daytrader1: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't get it!

I think you're just pained, Nigerians are not your problem and this thread is completely useless, they put the word in the dictionary for everyone to use, you're acting too civilized bitch be humble. No hard feelings tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by iTearHerToto: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:

Everything trends on nairaland my Lil girl. Now stop whining and come to daddy
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
What a woke question. Bia, nwokem, send me money.
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
meobizy:
What a woke question. Bia, nwokem, send me money.
Oh, two comments on old threads if mine... undecided
Re: What's Is With Nigerians Using The Word 'woke' Anyhow? by suffering: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
Oh, two comments on old threads if mine... undecided

Who are you again?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? / This Is My Worries About My Relationship / Man Secretly Recorded F!nger!ng His Girlfriend In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.