Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? (16479 Views)

Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / What Character Traits Do Your Parents Have That Annoy You So Much? / Have You Ever Thought Of Changing Your Surname? Some Names Are Weird.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by makavellidon: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
olu77:
2 out of the 3 Queens I know can not say no to any advancement, soldier come soldier go.

All the Wales I know always do "the boy is good" but they also like women like mad

Guys answering Chris are always combining Pastoring with womanizing and I am not talking about the famous ones o, I am talking about friends I grew up with
my own wale no they do the boy is good, i lost count of how many babes i don bleep
Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
wordapostle:
No.
Mindset, religiosity and superstition is our problem majorly in this part of the world. The white will answer wood, China, bush and other funny names and emerge a star in their career but in nugeria a lady who's name is patience is of the opinion that her name is the reason why some body son has not found her to marry.

Russians and china are known to be very superstitious too but they are doing well in science and tech so why is our case different?

1 Like

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by sylve11: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Naija Comedian IgoSave once said..
'Boys when dey Answer Solo (Solomon) can dey Mumu for Girl ehn'.. cheesy cheesy

In my Office, I discussed this with my Guy Solomon and surprisingly, he said 'Oboy, na True o. Girls dey use Brain for me most Times'.. shocked shocked cheesy

So Are some Names associated with some Specific traits?

Here's a Cool List! cool
*Ruth = Uptight
*Agatha= Aggressive and Hater of men
*Mercy= Dark complexioned and not Fine. sad cheesy
*Esther= Manipulative and never gives her Boyfriend P***y! cool cheesy
*Jessica= Fcukks her friend/Sister's Boyfriend! lipsrsealed :-
*Maria= Gives headache alot.. sad
*Favour= Has lots of Guy Friends and keeps all Confused! cheesy
*Queen= A Cheerful giver.. wink
*Loveth = Also a Giver.
*Anita= A very 'Good' Girl. cheesy
*Sandra= Does not do her Agemates! Goes on Outside runs cheesy
*Faith= Does her Sh*t silently!
*Emmanuella= Sticks to one Boyfriend! smiley
*Rachel= A loyal Girlfriend/Wife Material. smiley smiley

Men
*Peter= Churchy but Likes woman ehn! cheesy grin
*Paul = Stocky n Always ready for Gbasgbos!
*Raymond= Smooth Liar!
*Gideon= Has Big muscles and Hates girls!
*Darlington= Likes Towtow ehn! cheesy
*Samuel= struggles in Academics! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
*Kelvin= knows to follow Woman for Yanch! sad
And
*Seun = Always intelligent but forms ITK! cheesy cheesy grin

So Check the Names out! Are the bearers how I described them? smiley

@op, hmmm

Kelvin = valid

Rachel = valid

Favour = valid

Loveth = valid

Esther = valid

Queen = valid

Jessica = valid

Faith = valid

Gideon = valid

Emmanuella = valid

Mercy = valid

Peter = valid

cool

3 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by sylve11: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
BlackfireX:
Buhari; trust worthy, stick to his promise, a nonsense person

shocked cool
Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by sylve11: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
seyz91:
Na true ol

Na so all favors be oo

Dem dey keep guy friends alot

I geh one here oo

Na all profession she get guy friends oo

So me sef jus dey play along with her cuz all favors cant be trusted

Very correct. cool

2 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by sylve11: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
drkrest:
Shit is right about queen. Queens can be generous.

Yes, just play your game well, before you know it, she spreads it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by 77star: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Anyone wey dey bear [b][/b] nkor?

1 Like

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by oyeb15: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dapo- simps and woman wrapper.
Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by oyeb15: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dapo- simps and woman wrapper. Not responsible to fellow males.

Sola- males and always short

Kunle- social but irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Exodora: 2:42am On Dec 16, 2021
You see Loveth, Rachel , Faith and Peter are so true .Loveth and Peter are my friends while Rachel and Faith are cousins and it looks almost true.

2 Likes

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by ericmor: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Sule are always acting sule. Dull and dumb.
Janet and blessing, I can never name my kids that name cus they too like Bleep Bleep

1 Like

Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by HoneyWholesaler: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin

P.S. For the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted HONEY straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybo_RhhhF0Y
Toke Makinwa Falz no well o + Lasisi Elenu THERAPY
Re: Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? by Dongallant: 4:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. This guy see road. My girlfriend Loveth na confirmed giver. cheesy
Wetin she dey give kwa? I hope it's not what I'm thinking??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.