Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, (2845 Views)

Major General VT Okoro Traces Chief Sergeant Major CSM To Ibadan / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2021
[s]
yorubakid:

Who is this Yoruba fool
[/s]

You are a yorubakid, show respect to your fathers grin

2 Likes

Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Brimstone77: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Thanks man I just did that..

you're welcome bro.
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

I don't know about ya sister matter ooo, but I know that despite insecurity IB is still a very safe place and a good place to reside in.

But Seyi Makinde has still a lot to work on. For example, state owned farm, creating an healthy competition in Local Government in the area of cleaniness, speed up the infrastructure he is building(the one near ma area has been under construction for almost a year now), fixing all major roads, upgrading public schools, providing other means of making money since wages are low, job employment for some Agberos and so on.
I really wish I can contact him.
Feel free to hit the Like button.

WHAT BLEEP IS HAPPENING

Dem get hotline na
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Brimstone77:

you're welcome bro.
wink
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:

Drugs business opportunity you meant. grin grin
No, skull mining. Bigot
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
alanto:

Have you been to Ibadan before?
Il
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
alanto:

Have you been to Ibadan before?
yes
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You're welcome
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by horsepower102: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Time to end this thread. Below is the OP real identity.

Yorubas need to buckle up and fix Ibadan instead of pushing propaganda.

Propaganda will never develop Ibadan.

It is propaganda that brought Ibadan to the horrible place it is today.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You're welcome
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by asanausana91: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
IsaacNewton869:
My name is chinedu,from enugu state, what I saw in ibadan really shocked me, ibadan is really benefiting from Lagos and as the central region of the SW, my sister has spend a year in Ibadan now and her life has really changed, she started sending us money at home more oftenly, now is December, I need to go for Christmas in her house, lol as I get to Ibadan I was expected to see slums and red roof, but all I see is good and wonderful street light, tixed road.

The city is good tho, like I'm really surprised to see the great development in the city, I got to a particular place called iwo road and when I got there to get some new clothes, oh my God, those shop was owned by igbos, like I was surprised to see many igbos there, do you know the most funniest thing, my sister don build house foer Ibadan, I was like e be like say money dey this city, within 1 year,my sister don build flat and Yoruba are very lovely people, you cannot even know that they are not of the same tribe, and the widely spoken language in Ibadan is confirm and legit English, like pidgin is not common, people speak correct English there, I'm even ashame to be speaking pidgin there, the city is cool tho

And even night is always busy, 12pm, u go still see my fellow brothers hustling there but one thing I don't like about Ibadan is those hausa there, they are too much of beggars there and they are all hausa, they wanted to destroy the good name of the city, I got to an estate in ibadan called New GRA, oh my God people living in those estate were igbos, like igbos are very much in ibadan, and they comfortable there running their business fine,

My question now is where can I relocate in Ibadan to start selling clothes and shoes, I really love the city, it is lively and very neat, and even the police car was not patrol van, it was like one Lexus car Dem dey use, kudos to governor seyi makinde, and ibadan light is super dope,but the city is somehow for one thing, once they know you are newbie, omor they go scam u oooo, Ibadan na home of wise and legit scammer, be wise there and open your eyes, small boy fit scam you for ibadan .

Another thing I love about the city is the way they value education, skul too much for ibadan, afonjas love education, and I think that's the reason why my Igbo brothers now consider the city coz 80% of the business in Ibadan is run by igbos, most of the ibadanesse are teachers, bankers, government workers, and some do have hand work, the city is Rich Sha, u see plenty of Benz on the road, Prado like I was really shock but ibadan is good, their governor design everything, they have one big television at iwo road light the city at night, and most of the woman in ibadan selling food, I mean raw one, I swear they are igbos, yorubass love to sit in office, they don't wanna do business, but I hate the city for one thing,
Hold up in ibadsn can fustrate your life,

Ibadsn is good ooo, e dey do me like say make I no go back to Enugu, but I go talk to mom make she allow me stay for there, I won relocate for ibadan,

but nobody can say the same thing about nnewi.
Now you are proud of the city but the moment you come ,chop, and belle-full you will start calling Ibadan Nomans land.
Nobody should trust a Igbo.
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by asanausana91: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
anthonyuncle:

you just spoke out of great ignorance.

get your facts right
prove him wrong,if you can.
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Mide1data: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Dem get hotline na
HOLY SHIT
really? What's the hotline?
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Lastmankc(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
I pity your skull
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

really? What's the hotline?

Check their handle on Twitter

Oyo state government
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Scholarnwadimma(f): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by PrudencyFeats: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
devilmaycry:

Ur sis spend one year...start send money...
Check well...

She fit d do ashawo grin

Imagine! And still built house. Na wa ooo
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Beejayy20(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ibadan

Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by jude79(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
IsaacNewton869:
My name is chinedu,from enugu state, what I saw in ibadan really shocked me, ibadan is really benefiting from Lagos and as the central region of the SW, my sister has spend a year in Ibadan now and her life has really changed, she started sending us money at home more oftenly, now is December, I need to go for Christmas in her house, lol as I get to Ibadan I was expected to see slums and red roof, but all I see is good and wonderful street light, tixed road.

The city is good tho, like I'm really surprised to see the great development in the city, I got to a particular place called iwo road and when I got there to get some new clothes, oh my God, those shop was owned by igbos, like I was surprised to see many igbos there, do you know the most funniest thing, my sister don build house foer Ibadan, I was like e be like say money dey this city, within 1 year,my sister don build flat and Yoruba are very lovely people, you cannot even know that they are not of the same tribe, and the widely spoken language in Ibadan is confirm and legit English, like pidgin is not common, people speak correct English there, I'm even ashame to be speaking pidgin there, the city is cool tho

And even night is always busy, 12pm, u go still see my fellow brothers hustling there but one thing I don't like about Ibadan is those hausa there, they are too much of beggars there and they are all hausa, they wanted to destroy the good name of the city, I got to an estate in ibadan called New GRA, oh my God people living in those estate were igbos, like igbos are very much in ibadan, and they comfortable there running their business fine,

My question now is where can I relocate in Ibadan to start selling clothes and shoes, I really love the city, it is lively and very neat, and even the police car was not patrol van, it was like one Lexus car Dem dey use, kudos to governor seyi makinde, and ibadan light is super dope,but the city is somehow for one thing, once they know you are newbie, omor they go scam u oooo, Ibadan na home of wise and legit scammer, be wise there and open your eyes, small boy fit scam you for ibadan .

Another thing I love about the city is the way they value education, skul too much for ibadan, afonjas love education, and I think that's the reason why my Igbo brothers now consider the city coz 80% of the business in Ibadan is run by igbos, most of the ibadanesse are teachers, bankers, government workers, and some do have hand work, the city is Rich Sha, u see plenty of Benz on the road, Prado like I was really shock but ibadan is good, their governor design everything, they have one big television at iwo road light the city at night, and most of the woman in ibadan selling food, I mean raw one, I swear they are igbos, yorubass love to sit in office, they don't wanna do business, but I hate the city for one thing,
Hold up in ibadsn can fustrate your life,

Ibadsn is good ooo, e dey do me like say make I no go back to Enugu, but I go talk to mom make she allow me stay for there, I won relocate for ibadan,

Aaah shinedu my classmates from oshogbo grammar school, long time how is your sister Simi, I hear say she don vote the seventh one for house, you never forget this your lying habit, anyway I'm not surprised, remember your grandfather from your mother's side, lie Mohammel, your father is femi ardesinals Uncle from oshogbo, the other day you claimed your from imo, today, it's enugu, na wao
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by jude79(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
alanto:

No wonder igbos hate Abike. She’s been telling them truth from time. But her calculation is wrong, should be like 20.92 out of 21. The only time they would have had an accomplice was when one Ghanaian was arrested alongside them for drugs but guess what? Even the Ghanaian guy had anambra mother.

So na you be this dog cheesy
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Omowoolata: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Funny thread
Re: My Journey To Ibadan As An Igbo, by Ttalk: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
Brimstone77:

Hold on any word you want to cancel..it will t urn a kind of blue,then option like cut,copy,past will appear..

Then scrow up a bit you we'll see "massage" after the nairaland rules..

Then click the "S" that is cancelled above then it's done..
[/s]

Just did that, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi - I Will Die For AGPA. No Anambrian Should Vote For The PDP. / ESN Terrorist Bomb Manufacturer Arrested In Imo State - PHOTOS / 2023: Tinubu Set To Announce Defection From APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.