Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (55000 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mheen
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wuminity:

Na love grin
Thunder fire love

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
E be like say na for Camp people dey find soulmates

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by StylesX: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=108492152][/quote]You may o, I feel I'll never understand girls in this life.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
It will end in premium tears

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Rilwayne001: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
This one Na play now, no be serious proposal undecided

Camp soldiers are always friendly sha. Male and female!

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by 1stKingharry: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello Compatriots, this is the way you can help a fellow compatriot, just kindly click on this link and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Please don't hesitate to login your email peradventure you've not done it before.
Please ���☹️
Thanks so much. It shall be well with your soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzui8mozk8

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by spiceadole: 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
senior! I don meet girl wen I lash that same day & I won't lie I loved her & we still going on fine today.. No be how far na how well senior

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Gx9QrAaguPEKCli5kN-oA

And when are you proposing?
To dey relationship just to dey lash no be big deal

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by remitarich(f): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
this is good,,,,i love the spirit
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by AmazingELixir: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
undecided

They will soon demiss her for professional misconducting proposal
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
StylesX:
You may o, I feel I'll never understand girls in this life.
Ah! So now na by years wey you don dey for school grin you really can’t understand them

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
You met in less than 3 weeks and you proposed?

Foolishness.
we dey wait na, I'm sure he's a nairalander, we'll surely get feedback when he'll recieve heavy beating.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by remitarich(f): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
its not foolishness.... its possible
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by kapelvej: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

And how many cases of such have you seen?
If you truely love that girl, you can not be saying you lashed her ! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wuminity:

Na love grin
That is stupid love and act of indiscipline on the part of both parties.. you derailed from your primary assignment and went ahead to search for love that don't exist..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by billyG(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:

But them fine pass Asampetenwaanyi na. grin grin
Which kind Photoshop be this?and this is graphic.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by tempusfugit: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
You mean decrease to 200k, e be like say most of una nor know the country wen una dey, for nigeria government dictionary nothing like increase, but you go find fake increase and decrease
BigDawsNet:
grin. For ma time does year..

DG NYsc go dash u 1m if two corpers are getting married during the service

By now he go don increase to 4m
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
she might find it hard to get such opportunity if she say no, how many guys have the liver to ask soldier lady out, outsider of camp?

at least she don leave single life, I don fúck soldier before, so there is nothing really special about female soldier, I held her as I held civilian, give her koboko and make her cry for more

power house cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by stamapro(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice one, both of them wear khaki.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Bolaji26(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Beautiful..

Soldiers are human too.

They need love.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by uchwar1: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Holiegrail2:
This is so lovely.
But I doubt the authenticity of the lady's love. She was even shying away from the guy's hug.

I hope she isn't disciplined by the Army.
she is on uniform and needs not to fraternize much with the corp members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Bigchristo: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
A video is making the rounds on social media which reveals the moment a corp member proposes to a solider at Kwara NYSC camp.

According to reports, the duo met during orientation exercise in KWARA STATE NYSC Orientation Camp, Lafiagi-Share Road, 243103, Yikpata.

In the now viral video,  The corp member kneel then proposed to her and she accepted the proposal

The video has generated mixed reactions from social media users, while some wonder why such thing could happen under three weeks other said they can never marry a female soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mv3WtwKVNM
why am I having the intentions that this guy is digging his own grave? God forgive me my sins but you see military? One big oga fit Dey smash that girl las las that guy fit collect accidentally discharged bullets grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by ledaman: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
There is nothing like foolishness there, love has no time frame.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Moved by beauty and infatuation. Normally it usually end in tears cus they both never courted themselves to ascertain compatibility. I wish them well thu.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by CSTRR: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
This camp soldier gentle o.

Those ones in my set were like lionesses.

Fear no go let you greet them, no to talk of toast.

Wetin una wan talk reach there.?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by StylesX: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mvena:

Ah! So now na by years wey you don dey for school grin you really can’t understand them
That's what her excuse is o grin what is wrong with that gender, is there a book I can read about them?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by uchwar1: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
I pity her sha!
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
StylesX:
That's what her excuse is o grin what is wrong with that gender, is there a book I can read about them?
Omo even if you read am you no go still understand am
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Abeos(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Administration1:
Love is a beautiful thing...let me tell you guys my story.......I served in the FCT,

On the day I reported to Camp, I had some issues that need clarification from my Dean of Student Affairs. The clarification came late that 1st day, but registration for that day had finished, which means no bed space, no white and white...

Downcasted, I strolled to where I will not think of this world again till the next day.... Mammy market, lol and behold I came across this beautiful girl, we started talking and within a few minutes we were laughing and holding hands like we had known each other for like 3 years. She eventually revealed herself to be a Staff of the NYSC, ICT department...
long story cut short, I never slept in my assigned hostel for the remainder of the 2 weeks 6 days....

And after? sad
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by cablenews: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by StylesX: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mvena:

Omo even if you read am you no still understand am
Lmao.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
..it means something has been going on in mammi market every night..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.