Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (54998 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
jaxxy:

U can sir. I’ve said how it works.

You formula is not applicable to all.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Administration1:
Love is a beautiful thing...let me tell you guys my story.......I served in the FCT,

On the day I reported to Camp, I had some issues that need clarification from my Dean of Student Affairs. The clarification came late that 1st day, but registration for that day had finished, which means no bed space, no white and white...

Downcasted, I strolled to where I will not think of this world again till the next day.... Mammy market, lol and behold I came across this beautiful girl, we started talking and within a few minutes we were laughing and holding hands like we had known each other for like 3 years. She eventually revealed herself to be a Staff of the NYSC, ICT department...
long story cut short, I never slept in my assigned hostel for the remainder of the 2 weeks 6 days....
she gave you her bed space to sleep?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

You formula is not applicable to all.

Yes that’s why I have u terms and conditions.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes that’s why I have u terms and conditions.

Right.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
kapelvej:
If you truely love that girl, you can not be saying you lashed her ! grin grin
so you want him to lie and hide facts?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by kapelvej: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

so you want him to lie and hide facts?
Noooooooooooooooo
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Jnrp(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
dollynnn:
Omo,the soldier"sharpaly" accepted the proposal

She dey desperate to marry na grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Laideabdulahi: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
StylesX:
Lmao I don't know o, I forgot her and moved on.

Bros talk true joor.
How can u say u don't know if she is tall or short, dark or fair.?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
You met in less than 3 weeks and you proposed?

Foolishness.

Ur correct Sire, that's the true definition of foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Ur correct Sure, that's the true definition of foolishness.

Exactly!
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by samonak(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Na juju o grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by StylesX: 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

Bros talk true joor.
How can u say u don't know if she is tall or short, dark or fair.?
I don't dwell on useless things, she's useless to me so I moved on.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by StylesX: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
Raychee:

I'm guessing she's also a student of the school and at a lower level. If that is the case, i don't blame her. When a guy graduates and his babe is still in school, the relationship almost always go to the dust.
Ya you guessed right, but that's no excuse as alot can happen in two years.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Suremikky(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Her salary no pass 50k just incase the magga dey think say him don hammer
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Hkff: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Really
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Matthew2925(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.

You are just being pessimistic.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
Matthew2925:

You are just being pessimistic.

No, I'm a realist.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by toujurs: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
It is you that is foolish, for such statement. Love happened mr man
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
toujurs:
It is you that is foolish, for such statement. Love happened mr man

You're nothing but a nïtwit.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Drella(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
uchwar1:
she is on uniform and needs not to fraternize much with the corp members

She is a military personnel,corp members are paramilitary personnels!

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by BigDawsNet: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Walelavender:

Abeg no give us lamba #4m for this Buhari economy angry grin grin

Boss I din't serve my country in Buhari era..

My time it was #1m if u can prove it

I'm telling you what's valid when I was serving...it may not exist anymore...I really don't know for sure
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by akintunde63: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
A video is making the rounds on social media which reveals the moment a corp member proposes to a solider at Kwara NYSC camp.

According to reports, the duo met during orientation exercise in KWARA STATE NYSC Orientation Camp, Lafiagi-Share Road, 243103, Yikpata.

In the now viral video,  The corp member kneel then proposed to her and she accepted the proposal

The video has generated mixed reactions from social media users, while some wonder why such thing could happen under three weeks other said they can never marry a female soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mv3WtwKVNM

Yikpata, my camp, snake Island! Suddenly became a city of love.
These ones, dem nor go born mumu o
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Administration1: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
she gave you her bed space to sleep?

Na, we share it
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Administration1:

Na, we share it
this kind sharing eeeh grin e go loud o
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by toujurs: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're nothing but a nïtwit.
Aboki mumu.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Administration1:

Na, we share it
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Shaev7(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
I reason am too

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by larryking540: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
tiswell:
Premium tears loading in future for the corper sad
female soldiers are most people guys avaiod in Nigeria when it comes to dating, because of the slight hate we have for military personnel....even though some which to loveand be loved also,so it might end up well
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Administration1: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

No more comment
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Tribalism123(m): 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
All I see is a female soldier loved by all.
I wish them good home.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Strongbest(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Administration1:
Love is a beautiful thing...let me tell you guys my story.......I served in the FCT,

On the day I reported to Camp, I had some issues that need clarification from my Dean of Student Affairs. The clarification came late that 1st day, but registration for that day had finished, which means no bed space, no white and white...

Downcasted, I strolled to where I will not think of this world again till the next day.... Mammy market, lol and behold I came across this beautiful girl, we started talking and within a few minutes we were laughing and holding hands like we had known each other for like 3 years. She eventually revealed herself to be a Staff of the NYSC, ICT department...
long story cut short, I never slept in my assigned hostel for the remainder of the 2 weeks 6 days....

Nairalanders and plenty fake stories. Too much lies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
At least she’s cute. The only one in my camp during service was built like someone’s younger brother. She mentioned many times that she found male corpers attractive, but I believed she hid firmly in the closet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.