Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (54981 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by StylesX: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Laideabdulahi:

I have a gf that left a guy cos he has two years finish sch.
I suspect u
The girl is short abi.
Very confused girl , cos she came back to me.
I told her I can't go back to my vomit. But instill lashed her over and over before we left sch. For camp
Lmao I don't know o, I forgot her and moved on.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by samonak(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wuminity:

Na love grin
No be Juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by holyfather(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
To propose no mean say una marry
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Raychee(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
StylesX:
And she said yes, girls are so complicated and confusing, one girl refused to date me, just because I only have two years left to finish school, she said if it was four years she'd have agreed.

I'm guessing she's also a student of the school and at a lower level. If that is the case, i don't blame her. When a guy graduates and his babe is still in school, the relationship almost always go to the dust.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Raychee(f): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maybe she accepted so as not to disgrace him or something...

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mhimi007(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Iseoluwani:
The guy been dey look for person wey go dey beat am everyday
na BDSM
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Ikanielijah4120: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
You met in less than 3 weeks and you proposed?

Foolishness.
Even if na four years back you met before proposing, Game were go Cut go still Cut.
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by freemi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
So does this mean em been dn d knack?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
So happy for her. We need more of that. The military system in Nigeria is too lopsided.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Oju4190: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
How this fine girl go join Nigeria soldier......a dirty organization with bad reputation
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by lakefist(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Holiegrail2:
This is so lovely.
But I doubt the authenticity of the lady's love. She was even shying away from the guy's hug.

I hope she isn't disciplined by the Army.

She is on duty! She accepted the ring. The hugging is unofficial.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by movid(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
But what if the soldier has been his long time friend before he decides to propose to her now. They might have known each other for long. My opinion though

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Godons1:

But them fine pass Asampetenwaanyi na. grin grin

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

https://www.nairaland.com/6894807/corper-proposes-female-soldier-kwara#108492164
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Treasure17(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Aww. She was happy. Congratulations.
I miss yikpata camp sha.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
He has mind o.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
jaxxy:

3 weeks is enough to know what u want from someone. Proposing to them in 3weeks is another story though bt there has to be an important reason for that.

The only thing I’m wondering if she wasn’t a soldier bt a fellow Corper will he notice her same way and propose to her?? grin

I hope it’s not an ego thing sha.

3 weeks is not enough to know someone's personality especially in an enclosed space.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mvena:

You sha no wan gree say na love
Dem do you strong thing ni

Love doesn't happen that way especially for a man.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Holiegrail2:
This is so lovely.
But I doubt the authenticity of the lady's love. She was even shying away from the guy's hug.

I hope she isn't disciplined by the Army.

Good observations!
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Love doesn't happen that way especially for a man.
Oh! How does it work? Creator of man

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mvena:

Oh! How does it work? Creator of man

You seem to be more interested in being a clown than to have reasonable conversations.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

You seem to be more interested in being a clown than to have reasonable conversations.
Actually if you want to have a reasonable conversation with me then go on
But to agree with you, it’s infatuation
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.

E pain you say no be you. Eiyaa, sorry
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mvena:

Actually if you want to have a reasonable conversation with me then go on
But to agree with you, it’s infatuation

The bolded is all I needed. cool
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

E pain you say no be you. Eiyaa, sorry

Pain me? You must be a retàrd.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Mvena(f): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

The bolded is all I needed. cool
Yeah Gracias Mufasa
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by JONSYN7154: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
samonak:

No be Juju be that?
Na juju o grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Omik111(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Not how far oooo shocked shocked shocked, but how well it come out
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

3 weeks is not enough to know someone's personality especially in an enclosed space.

It depends one ur emotional intelligence or openness of both parties it’s very possible.

U can also be with Sm1 for 3/6 years and not know them. Many factors to consider when knowing Sm1 besides duration.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by fabson21(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na him babe before
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
fabson21:
Na him babe before

Only if that's the case.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
jaxxy:

It depends one ur emotional intelligence or openness of both parties it’s very possible.

U can also be with Sm1 for 3/6 years and not know them. Many factors to consider when knowing Sm1 besides duration.

You can't know people no matter the years.

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

You can't know people no matter the years.

U can sir. I’ve said how it works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.