Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (54997 Views)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Maj196(m): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Girl wey ogas at the top dey manage. E reach your turn to serve you wife am. Omo you go hear am
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Greatidonis: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
A video is making the rounds on social media which reveals the moment a corp member proposes to a solider at Kwara NYSC camp.

According to reports, the duo met during orientation exercise in KWARA STATE NYSC Orientation Camp, Lafiagi-Share Road, 243103, Yikpata.

In the now viral video,  The corp member kneel then proposed to her and she accepted the proposal

The video has generated mixed reactions from social media users, while some wonder why such thing could happen under three weeks other said they can never marry a female soldier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mv3WtwKVNM

But them be mate?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Househelp(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin. For ma time does year..

DG NYsc go dash u 1m if two corpers are getting married during the service

By now he go don increase to 4m
re you serious bro like one full million
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by techWriter5: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
You met in less than 3 weeks and you proposed?Foolishness.. Sorry, we can help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Curious345: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na yahoo boy sef
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by friday2011(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:
You met in less than 3 weeks and you proposed?

Foolishness.

And when d love begin do zigizaga...make d guy remember say guard room dey one corner. grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by naikeboy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mad ooo
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Babastrong(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=dollynnn post=108492072] Omo,the soldier"sharpaly" accepted the proposal[ And if na you...,........ You go wait till the coming back of jesus christ. O ya, I LOVE YOU, will you be the mother of my children?]
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.

3 weeks is enough to know what u want from someone. Proposing to them in 3weeks is another story though bt there has to be an important reason for that.

The only thing I’m wondering if she wasn’t a soldier bt a fellow Corper will he notice her same way and propose to her?? grin

I hope it’s not an ego thing sha.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

And how many cases of such have you seen?
It happens, same with mine. We’ve been together for like 3 years now.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Zagee: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes, that soljo for my time was a stunner. Babe young and fine with the curves. I actually crushed on a female soldier like this oh...
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
I was about asking a lady out inside shoprite, my eyes just scroll through her wrist and I saw a military wristwatch on her wrist, nah so I change topic
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by TheGreatIYANU: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
And shes so beautiful
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by BigDawsNet: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Househelp:
re you serious bro like one full million

You will have to prove you guys are gonna get married then u get the 1m...

Engage and probably get a certificate to prove... While ur service is still intact

But now I don't know the amount

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Exceed15: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
senior! I don meet girl wen I lash that same day & I won't lie I loved her & we still going on fine today.. No be how far na how well senior

Pls su

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by femi4: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
dollynnn:
Omo,the soldier"sharpaly" accepted the proposal
Which female soldier go say no to love
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by egunna(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
Foreverdope:
senior! I don meet girl wen I lash that same day & I won't lie I loved her & we still going on fine today.. No be how far na how well senior

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UC0Gx9QrAaguPEKCli5kN-oA

uvare disrespectful,how cud u use such a language on someone u claim to love?"u lashed her".I hope she sees dis.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Omicron007: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
undecided

They will soon demise her for professional misconducting proposal

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Quahl: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Comrade you need to leave now!! cheesy
devilmaycry:
Mad o

During my time...those female soldiers been no d smile with us, plus them no cme fine join...like na we be d cos of their problems grin

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by nick50(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Money no dey money no dey abeg where this corner see money to marry, na now I see d reason why fg refused to increase the minimum wage
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by bende7t: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't mind marrying a female soldier right now...because of my neighbor wife..
I just need a fellow woman to help me give her d rude shock of her live...na so she just dey insult anybody!
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wuminity:

Na love grin

Love or desperation?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Administration1: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Abeos:

And after? sad

I ain't saying anything further
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Foolishness.
Is there any law or luck that says it can't work successfully?
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Leo588(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
She's happy though
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Walelavender(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin. For ma time does year..

DG NYsc go dash u 1m if two corpers are getting married during the service

By now he go don increase to 4m
Abeg no give us lamba #4m for this Buhari economy angry grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Bimpe29: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
That must really be love at first sight or what? grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by omokudu(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
The guy buy ring enter camp? Marrying someone after just 3weeks na miracle o

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by richeeyo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

And how many cases of such have you seen?
Na you stay naaa
I wonder how many people she done lash at first site

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by MsCassano(f): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wuminity:

Na love grin

na this kan love dey blind grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm not a prophet, but i see a ploy to collect dough from the NYSC under the guise of marriage and scram.. This i have seen.
Re: Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) by Laideabdulahi: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
StylesX:
And she said yes, girls are so complicated and confusing, one girl refused to date me, just because I only have two years left to finish school, she said if it was four years she'd have agreed.
I have a gf that left a guy cos he has two years finish sch.
I suspect u
The girl is short abi.
Very confused girl , cos she came back to me.
I told her I can't go back to my vomit. But instill lashed her over and over before we left sch. For camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Little Boy Wears NYSC Uniform To Hawk Groundnut (Photos) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.