Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List (11888 Views)

How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / UK Removes Nigeria, 10 Countries From Red List / Nigeria To Place UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia On COVID-19 Red List - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by sirblend: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
The fear of
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by slimanyd: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Arabaincubus:
UK is not the tough nut, Canada is the tough one. They speak very little.

On point. Canada is still adamant sef and no info from them till now. My mind is telling me they might not open the borders till January ending o for Nigerians to fly through Nigeria instead of using our neighboring country to japa.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Basicend: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Nigeria isn't joking on it's diplomatic front. We are returning fire for fire and winning respect.

Kudos

Keep deceiving urself. . Giant of Africa my foot.

They are removing 10 other countries so dont think its a direct Nigerian enforcement.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by AmazingELixir: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108494092:

Anything that will lead to progress and development for our darling nation is all we are after @[/b].

[b]God bless Nigeria and all good citizens of Nigeria.
Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise.

Stop constituting yourself a nuisance on this platform...them send you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Mccullum: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
This is one of the things that still command my respect for Buhari, despite his shortcomings.

His reciprocity policy to any country that try to rubbish Nigeria diplomatically.

I salute him for this.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by ArewaNorth: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Neimar:
grin grin
Buhari to migrate soon

The ban doesn't include Govt officials and Diplomatic workers. It only affect ordinary citizens hustling to survive!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by MT: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
UK has always been exploitative. They are making ridiculous amount of money by putting people inside hotel. They are the only country doing that in the world. Everything is money to them.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
MT:
UK has always been exploitative. They are making ridiculous amount of money by putting people inside hotel. They are the only country doing that in the world. Everything is money to them.

That may cost up-to 1.3m for that 10days God help your Child
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by splashbaby(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
This thing dey pain Nigerian government...dey can't travel and spend the proceeds from gas hike.
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by wisdom042(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
They better do so fast o we can't afford to pay such a huge amount of money for hotel reservation.
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108494092:

Anything that will lead to progress and development for our darling nation is all we are after @[/b].

Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise.

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Unclefemolala(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108494092:

Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise.

Nigeria is really standing their ground lately and I'm proud of them.

From Dubai reversing their role and allowing Air Peace a slot to we banning UK and now they having to revert. ALSO FACEBOOK and ZOOM are now being charged VAT of 7.5% ..which is rightly so as we all pay Sales tax on every foreign goods and services.
I don't see how one will be angry at this at the detriment of his country.
Even if one is not in support of APC..I think what matters is to be proud of what your country is doing right how and I really am proud.
I was laughing at ignorant folks who thinks we will beg Tourism dependent dubai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Goldentulip2: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
The seem to be rumour might be true oh

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by SolarEdge: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by baralatie(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
The red list did not work to stop omicron variant into the UK because it was already in Europe and they did not voice out.it was the south Africa that voiced out!
By the time the UK thought they had it under control it was already spreading!

The same problem the us faced with the alpha variant when they thought the locked china they did not know that Italy was already bringing into the us in droves

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by fisayodayo: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you Jesus I can travel to the UK next year January for my masters. Hurray!
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Fedelma: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
They need us more than we need them
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Mikekan30: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
At the end NIGERIA �� IS A KING...
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by ayindejimmy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
abeg. make una do quick. my uncle that has left for over 30 years plans to come this December. we have been expecting him since January. he is bringing 2 two phones for me . to make matters worst, i just lost my phone.
please , they should do b4 December ends o. Else
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by MT: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
Typeter2:

That may cost up-to 1.3m for that 10days God help your Child

It's so unfortunate. Even see the student visa they are dishing out, a lot of people don't know what they need to go through before getting permanent residence after staying 5 years and fulfilling some stringent conditions in the UK.

By the time they have the stay, they would have known they actually "buy" it. The process is too expensive.

Good country that has mastered the dark art of exploiting individuals and nations. That's UK for you.
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by caracas: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
See some mofos rejoicing n congratulating buhari for doing absolute nothing..
Firstly Nigeria has no reason been on that list in the first place, if this useless n clueless president was up n doing..
Secondly the removal is not just for Nigeria but for eleven African countries...
So clearly this has nothing to do with any diplomatic intervention from Nigeria....
Buhari remains a failure........
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by techWriter5: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Good. reimbursing for the goverment-okayed motel for 10 hours is wallet-emptying.
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Hkff: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Do it
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Lucas4903: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Nigeria isn't joking on it's diplomatic front. We are returning fire for fire and winning respect.

Kudos

I was looking for all the toddlers who were thinking diplomacy is fought on the ground of which country is richer or which one is poorer. I just wish they come back n swallow their ignorance. Even the UAE have started allowing Nigerians to enter UAE again.

Thanks for noticing the diplomacy war.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by vinceyinnovation: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
What if it is done so we can all enter thier "Black list"
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by Mrphylor09: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
drololaaof:
Covid did not ravage Africans countries as expected by the so called developed nations God will shame them the developed nations . Whites are wicked they want to subjugate us to another slavery. They did not mean well for us . IMF ,WORLD usually find cause to distress our economy, calling for devaluation ,privatization sell arms and ammunition,fuelling community Strive,promoting war ,mining our resources from back door .

They even proposed high increase of cases by God disgraced WHO , we Africans that hardly care about preventive measures but God still dey our side
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by goodheart01: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
post=108494092:

Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise.

We rise with our roasted vulture meat. Darling daddy crooner!
Re: COVID-19: UK Expected To Remove Nigeria, 10 Other Countries From Red List by udomas(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Kudos

No way bro, dis one affect our politicians wella na why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

270k Giveaway To Lucky Nairalanders / US Warns Citizens In Nigeria After Libya Attack / What Is New Zealand Famous For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.