Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,947 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women (8129 Views)

These Fulani Men Are No Bandits But Land Grabbers / Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos / 247 Fulani Women To Get N20,000 Grants From Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by creedencity(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
shocked

Giving them something is not bad o, infact I appreciate your good gesture. But can they do the same for you? I doubt the can do it to a Kafir or infidel like you.

If i see some1 like you, na to take the another direction. So you can't render helper without expecting a return of your gesture, then your being a human is questionable.
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by teedoxman89(m): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guy why?
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by teedoxman89(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guy why?
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wey the food??
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by techWriter5: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice bt these fellas know the destitution and hungry as a ethos not a dilemma.

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Mr2wealth: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

In all we do, we must remember to help people irrespective of their tribe or religion, saw these Fulani women hungry and stranded and I bought them some food.

Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh.

If they were to be the ones in in your shoes, their plan will be either to rape or kidnap her.

Anyway, you have done well. Keep it up. God will reward you for this!

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by stamapro(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
There is no limit to their suffering, You did well, for an hour or two you have suppressed their hunger.
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm sorry to say this must you post online for people to know you help someone
I thank God for my life sha, if I have I do little I have to care for the needy ... Just be grateful in any situation you are....
Lunch break song always ring in my head anytime I couldn't help sad
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by pinkguy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Keep feeding terrorists they kid will grow up n wiped out ur community in future n blood of ki ngs men will be on your head

2 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by tolugar: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
GuyWise101:

In all we do, we must remember to help people irrespective of their tribe or religion, saw these Fulani women hungry and stranded and I bought them some food.

You will use your hand to feed them

and

they will use their hand to vote who will starve them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Bobcygan: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Any good deed that is publicize is worthless. Until you get that in your head, then you can be free
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2021
Leverage2021:
lnstead of you to be grateful he helped your hungry people

As if we don't have them numerous at various junctions in the south begging

Op, sha be careful cos their husbands fit dey one side and dagger you for having a pass at their women

E no dey hard Muslims do

Ya wiiicked grin grin grin

Evil Grin grin
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by joyandfaith: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
GuyWise101:

One of their sons can even kidnap or kill you in the future. I don't help strangers if I don't feel safe.
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Biafrarep(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
If that's your hand and trouser, then I guess you need that food more grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by asanausana91: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
GuyWise101:

and you come to social media to advertise your so called good samaritanism. abi?
You h

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by dasparrow: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nice gesture OP!
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by babasolution: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Feeding a Fulani, is promoting evil,u are indirectly supporting evil,they are murderous bloodsucking demons

2 Likes

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Truvelisback(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Must u have to announce it? Na which Pharasee mindset u get self? U wan show up, right?
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by alshalz(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2021
GuyWise101:

Bringing it here ,to what end,what happened to secret ''givings''
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Tomek09(m): 5:32am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
I can confidently write it down that most of the moniker writing bad comments are IGBOs.

If we call them out for their hateful comments and behaviors, the next thing you hear is accusations of tribalism.

Here our Easterners begging on the road side

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by id2019(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2021
jaxxy:
Nice bt these guys see the poverty and hunger as a culture not a problem.
So true
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by StreetFight: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2021
GuyWise101:

You are one of Nigeria's problems. Feeding terrorists. Next time you see bandits, invite over to your house and feed them, then give them your daughter as goodbye gift.

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Tranquillity360: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I can confidently write it down that most of the moniker writing bad comments are IGBOs.

If we call them out for their hateful comments and behaviors, the next thing you hear is accusations of tribalism.

Here our Easterners begging on the road side

Can you or have you ever help Igbo person?

Enemy of Igbos that always rejoice when innocent Igbos are killed by Nigeria terrorists securities.

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Emmaxmusic(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Using Fulani women to trend
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Tranquillity360: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2021
GuyWise101:

There are no more hungry people in your Umu Nna.

Helper.

1 Like

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Collins4u1(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2021
That's is their culture. Self inflicted destitution.
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Ofadaman(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2021
So you fed a monster, when it comes to eat you and your family whole, hope you'd know what you've done.

Have you met helped your family and tribes men in your local village, you see people who left their region and travel for months with cows and you think they don't know what they're doing.
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by CUMIN: 8:24am On Dec 15, 2021
Nicepoker:
But majority of their men won't hesitate to kill another human being.

You people always believe everyone in the north is a terrorist... meanwhile they are the ones suffering it the most.

They need our compassion not condemnation
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Nicepoker(m): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2021
CUMIN:

You people always believe everyone in the north is a terrorist... meanwhile they are the ones suffering it the most.

They need our compassion not condemnation
Like the repentant Boko Haram members right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sylva Left Only N4,451 In Bayelsa Coffers / If Elections Are Held 100 Times , Mark Will Always Win -PDP Tells Onjeh / Afe Babalola Drags Pedro To ICPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.