Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

CAC Business Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Business Registration (625 Views)

How Long Does It Take CAC Business Name Registration Certificate To Be Ready? / Do It Yourself CAC Business Registration Strategy Within 48 Hours / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome to Christmas season
One of the seasons where various businesses do announce Black Friday and various discounts on their sales

And it will interest you that, much profits are still being made even with the discounts intact.

Take Jumia for instance, massive sales will definitely be made even with the Black Friday strategy

Jumia can generate such results because they already have influence

Your business can also scale ⚖️
You just need to be well positioned
But without a proof of you running a legal business, you simply can't maximize that potential.

Within 1-7days, I want to help your business gain influence, by giving you a CAC certificate
With the CAC certificate, you can easily access any business opportunity, either from the federal government, or private companies

You can also sign up for big business collaborations which will bring more profits and promote your brand.

With CAC certificate, you can have a Cooperate bank account in your registered business name.

DM with your phone and let me give you proper guide on your registration today

Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 6:13am On Feb 17, 2022
How exactly do you think a father would feel after discovering with a DNA test that he's been nurturing a child that doesn't belong to him biologically�‍♂️

You don't want to imagine that right? �
You see - Running a business without the CAC certificate is a major risk that can cost you a whole lot of damages that might not even be controlled�‍♂️

Stop hurting your Business, Company, or NGO unknowingly and DM for your easy registration process today.
Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Let's critically look at this scenario together

How do you prove that you're a university graduate without[b] "The Certificate"[/b] issued by the school?

How do you cash out a cheque in bank without " The Cheque Slip"

Just tell me how

Now, what proof do you have to present to show that you are a legal business owner?

You've always heard about CAC registration, but it never made sense to you

Amaka!!!
Wake up from your slumbering�

The gate pass you need for your business to scale is CAC Certificate

DM and let's get started!
Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2022
There comes a time in everyone's life, where a certain opportunity knocks at the door

But unfortunately to many, they're always unprepared to grab such a great opportunity.

What then is life without advancement in one's business?
I don't want to imagine that at all�‍♂️

See what you need to exactly prepare for great opportunities�

Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let's critically look at this scenario together

How do you prove that you're a university graduate without The Certificate issued by the school?

How do you cash out a cheque in bank without Take Cheque Slip

Just tell me how undecided

Now, what proof do you have to present to show that you are a legal business owner?

You've always heard about CAC registration, but it never made sense to you

Amaka!!!
Wake up from your slumbering grin

The gate pass you need for your business to scale is CAC Certificate
DM and let's get started!
Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Dear Business owners

Why not include it in your plans this week to get your business registered under CAC

Getting your business registered will surely give you edge over your contemporaries when dealing with bigger brands

I'm here to walk you through the whole process and hand over the certificate to you within few days only if you can Dm now.
Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ooooops embarassed tongue

That reaction as a CEO/ business owner, when you discovered that your brand name has been long hijacked from you by business hoodlums due to procrastination

DM now and let's make a reservation for you today before it's too late and hand over the certificate to you within few days

Note: CAC deals with FCFS (first come first serve) grin

Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 9:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Amaka!!!

I'll advice you to stop calling yourself the CEO of that company when you're not yet legalized by the authority to do so.

Oh!

You think you are making money already and no need for the certificate??

I'll also advise you not to wait till the day bigger brands will want to patronize you and ask of your Business certificate before getting it.

Well, this is how I'll be looking at you the day you finally decide to register this your business and discovered that your brand name has been long hijacked from you by someone else who see reasons to get the certificate at the right time.

Don't waste your energy unnecessarily, i am here to walk you through the whole process and hand over the certificate to you within few days��

Will you DM now or I should face _front_ ❓❔❓❔�

Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Dear CEOs

Without you having this certificate as a Business owner, it shows that you're not fully ready to collaborate with bigger brands (You're not ready to chill with the big boysgrin

It also shows that you don't need help that could liberate your business probably elevate it to the next level.

Seriously, you don't need to do all these to your business when you have me on your contact list to walk you through the whole process and hand over the certificate and necessary documents within few days

DM now or Call 08162242199 and let's discuss about it ASAP

Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 8:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Every first day in April is always tagged as "FOOL'S DAY"

With this, one can be easily pranked and make a total fool of the individual.

Do you know that you have been PRANKED all these while by not having your Business or Company or NGO registered with CAC? grin

You don't have to keep living in denials, it's time for you to wake up and get the needed done immediately.

I want to ease you from the prank you are in, and take away everything that can tag you as "Fool" in your business.

I have got the exact tools it takes, all I just need you to do is DM or Call 08162242199 while we begin immediately.

Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Take a look at these 4 people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody.
There was an important job to be done and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.

Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that because it was Everybody's job.

Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn't do it.

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.

Why not hire me today and do away with anybody, nobody, everybody, even somebody to blame, while your Business Company or NGO can be registered with CAC through me within 1-7days

DM or Call 08162242199and let's begin

Re: CAC Business Registration by Affison(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2022
A new week has come, and new opportunities are sure to follow

For you as a business owner, how do you plan to up your game today?
Do you still want to go into this new week without having your business properly and legally registered with CAC?

Within 1-7days, I want to deliver both your CAC certificate, legal document, TIN, and corporate bank account for you.

Just DM or call 08162242199 now

(1) (Reply)

An Effective E-commerce Platform To Drive Distributor Engagement / BEDC Electricity Bill Payment And Prepaid Meter Recharge / Online Transfer Issues With Gtb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.