Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (41671 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by hotboz: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Modified
Its a study route

try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do UK STUDY ROUTE on your own (MSC).... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

This is not possible because you only have waec result!!! You are already 28 and ridiculous to go for your first degree

Please add me to the group. 08030450762
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by brandsoncharlie: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Sorry to disagree with you. You clearly didn't utilize experts when embarking on yours.

I have been into forex investments for the past 8yrs and it has been nothing but profitable without any single crash.

The only issue I noticed is that I always get a maximum ROI of 15 Percent and minimum of 10 percent. It always fluctuates between those 2 percentages and this has been so for 8 straight years.

If you failed due to your own mistakes, it does not mean others will.

Makes you wonder why BDCs are thriving. If they all believed your argument they would all have shut down by now
Forex is very bad I won't advise anyone to go into it, there's a lady that lost 20million naira equivalent in Ghana, she has been in Forex for 10 years now and she attempted suicide. You can preach sweet things but I won't advise anyone in it because of the lapses.

4 Likes

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by stven(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Truth be told just in case you are not joking.
If as a young man you can't make it with 8m here in Nigeria,
Bros you can't make it anywhere

Well done you that have finally make it...if you don't have any country to suggest...getat!
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Forex is very bad I won't advise anyone to go into it, there's a lady that lost 20million naira equivalent in Ghana, she has been in Forex for 10 years now and she attempted suicide. You can preach sweet things but I won't advise anyone in it because of the lapses.

Catch up by reading up so you know the kind of Forex I am talking about which obviously is not the conventional one a lot of you know.

There is liquid Forex and then there is forex in solid minerals. I do the latter.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Jixer: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Michaelota:
CANADA �� MY BROTHER THAT PLACE IS HEAVEN ON EARTH. SAFE WITH LESS STRESS. USE EDUCATION SO YOU CAN STUDY AND WORK. BY THE TIME YOU GET BACK TO NAIJA YOU ARE MADE
how much for study rout to Canada?
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You are super stupid. Is he investing in my forex biz. I don't own any . However I personally have forex investments and I make minimum of 10 percent on my investment capital monthly. Some of you are just dense or lack any business acumen to think or talk properly

Oga relax, you are indeed making 15% monthly. Na him dangote still dey sell cement.

Rubbish talk.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
LagosInter:

Oga relax, you are indeed making 15% monthly. Na him dangote still dey sell cement.

Rubbish talk.

To each his own. And by the way you probably think Dangote does not have other investments outside what you know about him right?
You have a lot to learn. You will be amazed that Dangote has investment in the US federal reserve.

Rubbish thinking
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by bazzyblings: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Meedon post=108522995]

Imagine, one was saying "maybe he stole the money and he want to go into hiding" Nigerians and yeye thoughts.[/quote

lol hahahah . I just tiya .. they are just so envious

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Meedon: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=bazzyblings post=108530903][/quote]
Seriously
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Meedon: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Perewenkle1:
Calm down, 8m Naira is only about $10k, not enough to relocate to a comfortable overseas country. In six months that money is gone on rent, food and other things, unless you want to relocate to a third world country.
With 8m Naira, you should be able to set up a good business and live very comfortably in NAIJA.

Dollar is now 800 Naira right?

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by DestinyDjohn: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Tetehjewels post=108525321]

Sorry to disagree with you. You clearly didn't utilize experts when embarking on yours.

I have been into forex investments for the past 8yrs and it has been nothing but profitable without any single crash.

The only issue I noticed is that I always get a maximum ROI of 15 Percent and minimum of 10 percent. It always fluctuates between those 2 percentages and this has been so for 8 straight years.

If you failed due to your own mistakes, it does not mean others will

Have been a Forex trader for some years now , please I will like you to throw more light on the branch of Forex you're talking about....I'm here to learn
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
Truth be told just in case you are not joking.
If as a young man you can't make it with 8m here in Nigeria,
Bros you can't make it anywhere
statement here is bull shit , staying rich is harder than hitting money .. you have no idea of how many companies wort billion of naira that ran away from nigeria
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=DestinyDjohn post=108531209][/quote]

Solid minerals.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Soffyh:
mumu like u, ur 3rd generation will still remain in struggling because probably u want to do 8m business in a no signal county, for this 9ja u will hold 100k in 2weeks feeding only 50% is gone, ur thinking is that of Nigeria in 2010 downward,let get into 2022 and they finally removed subsidy on fuel and u will see ursef,why thos millionaire with 100m moving ther business to Ghana,Benin?? If Paul pogba father think like u, he won’t be assure of his 3rd generation lifestyle, but that wise man already builds life for his unknown gene, even u ursef can judge pogba next generations will be billionaires plus Europe citizens cool cool I loose hope on 9ja wen I found out that 2018 still better 2019, the most worst yr will still better upcoming year in 9ja smh
The only mumu i know is your stupid mother, Anu ofia you can't make your point without insults. Bush man
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
oluwashegunfunm:
statement here is bull shit , staying rich is harder than hitting money .. you have no idea of how many companies wort billion of naira that ran away from nigeria
you are too empty to make me deal with you fuvk off empty vessel. You can't even make a point without insulting yourself anu
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Elidrisy20: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Basicend:

How much is 8m Naira wey u don dey probe the guy. . Poverty dey worry u. .
show me your 8m
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
stven:

Well done you that have finally make it...if you don't have any country to suggest...getat!
fvck off bush meat
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by DestinyDjohn: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Solid minerals.

How do I get to trade this solid minerals...Through the normal brokers we use in trading currencies ?? Explain more if you don't mind
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

Why do you pple always talk rubbish?

but I was talking to human beings and not you
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Elidrisy20: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Instead of you running away from your mother land, you better stay back and invest in Bitcoin cool
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Oga, leave that talk.

Nothing is steady in this Nigeria business wise.

I was 30 and had N11m then, things changed. I regret not moving out then.

Stay back in Nigeria, one year will pass, you can't calculate if you progressed or regressed. You won't understand if you are moving forward or going backwards.

Nigeria has alot of wicked people in it. Even when you carve a niche for yourself, some people will not sleep over your progress. They make plans to bring you down at all cost. Let the guy move out.
you made sense.
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Blaksheep:

Very stupid talk.
mister man my talk is not more stupid than your father
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by macAB: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thief same forex my woman was duped
U should be arrested immediately

I just mentioned Forex which would give him 10 percent returns minimum from his capital investment. I know this because I also have investments there.

He can figure out the other one with his additional 4m[/quote]
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by arthurwillia(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
aminusodiq:

Modified
Its a study route

try uk... I can add u to a nairaland group where u can get direct information on how you can do UK STUDY ROUTE on your own (MSC).... Most of the guys there did it themselves.. I backed down cos i dont have enough

This is not possible because you only have waec result!!! You are already 28 and ridiculous to go for your first degree

Please add me
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Werehkpe:

I disagreee

You may nt make it here in Naija with even 20m

But in a developed country, you will do much better even with 10m

Why? One has functional systems while the other has no systems. You can plan in one while you cant plan in the other.

Guy, Japa oooooooooooooooooooo
you made sense without resorting to insult like some foooool above
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
Lies from the pit of Hell
so you have been to hell
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Brika:

You people should learn to know that not everyone is going abroad because they want to make it. You lots are unreasonable
hmmmmmm
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
cybriz82:

So which country did u think he made d 8million..
read my comment again
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Starz825:

Oga na rubbish you type...
You didn't make sense..forget ...you didn't
you that read rubbish worse pass
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

Something Kidnappers can collect in one go if they Catch him ?
that one dey

1 Like

Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by pointblank247(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
bazzyblings:

You be mumu man , who are you to dictate ? If he wants to migrate tell him a country to go and stop with your devilish opinion .. na everybody wan b business man ? Na everybody go b doctor ? Person ask for options , here you are with your devilish hatred heart , saying bad . Keep shut if you’re envious of him … fool
you are the first son of a certified mumu.
Only fooools like you with expired putty in place of brain will talk without insulting somebody for saying his mind plainly. EZI
Re: Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? by Federalofficia(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
But wia you see this 8 million now angry
Jixer:
Please which nice country i can japa go with 8m legally? I’m 28yrs with just waec.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Idanre Town - A Scenic Treasure In The Mountains. / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / UK Set To Ban Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Their Families Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.