Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Temperamental Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Temperamental Girlfriend (24850 Views)

Marrying A Temperamental Lady / What Do U Do To A Man That Loves You But He His Temperamental And Calls U Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by friendl: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Bet she is from mbaise ,...give yourself brain
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Nemesis0147(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

I have a girlfriend who is abit Temperate,she gets mad at small things easily.

I missed her call yesterday because i slept up,waking up this morning i called back but i discover i did not have enough airtime so i got no option than ask her to call me back if she has airtime, she could not greet what i heard was “the one you recharged for me"? She then hissed and hanged up.

I was so upset at the statement to the extent i almost asked for breakup but had to control myself.

Please guys ,do you think such relationship will lead to something decent?

2 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Flamees(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2021
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
I don't know why you guys are even in a relationship Financing some else problem when your own problem is even more higher than mount everest . I left relationship shi some months back and belive me im the freest nigar alive no bitch can ask me of 2k now . I fuçk bitches when I got racks . RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE IS SCAM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by lomprico(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

I missed her call yesterday because i slept up,waking up this morning i called back but i discover i did not have enough airtime so i got no option than ask her to call me back if she has airtime, she could not greet what i heard was “the one you recharged for me"? She then hissed and hanged up.

I was so upset at the statement to the extent i almost asked for breakup but had to control myself.

Call her with whatsapp

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by eflintsone(m): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

Can i handle a temperamental lady ??

Hell no

D relationship no go last sef

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Mood11:

Yes. It will lead to a very decently packaged heartbreak.
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Tribalism123(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2021
She said THE ONE U RECHARGED FOR HER
and she is expecting u to call her with THE ONE SHE RECHARGED FOR U.
Read my message and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Akalia(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

Relationship Umuaka. Na so e dey be.

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by sammirano: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Hissed. Why are you telling us simp?
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

Son..wot do mean by she got mad at yor small tings......are u sayin u dont hav priiick?(no oofenese) angry

Damn! Your foolishness never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by lasisi69(f): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2021
airminem:
Some of our fellow Girls have this sort of entitlement mentality for SIMP-HIM guys cheesy
call boogyman557 to do the needful shocked
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Bro,start now to prepare for a breakup, because her attitude is a red flag you can't afford to ignore.

2 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

You should break up with her

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by fringz11(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Mood11:

Yes. It will lead to a very decently packaged heartbreak.
E too early abeg.... my ribs oooo

3 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by linconby: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Let me ask you, how often did she behave like that or have you ever discuss that with her for change of her attitude. My if she doesn't want to change, give her yellow card
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Elidrisy20: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
This your girlfriend, na short beb abi? Na there way of life

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Olusanya827: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2021
If she doesn't love u she wont call you so cslm with her
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:

I appreciate you alot.
She doesn't seem to have other imperfection, she loves me so much ,the only problem os the anger issue.
Our relationship is about 2years now but this keep happening.

Have you tried talking to her about this attitude of hers?. If yes, what was her response?.

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by ArticleBeast: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:

I appreciate you alot.
She doesn't seem to have other imperfection, she loves me so much ,the only problem os the anger issue.
Our relationship is about 2years now but this keep happening.
If you are complaining, what will happen 10 years later with work load and kids stress. Think

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by karkinase(m): 8:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Na women for you be that cheesy.. if you reason their mouth Omo u ain’t gonna go far with them.
just find a way to tame her or punish her for this deed.

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Imustreturn(m): 8:44am On Dec 15, 2021
All this are red flags they show but you guys disregard them. Continue

3 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by slickycee: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
You see red flags you still dey ask for advice.
Sometimes you need to train your heart to accept what the mind already knows.

Mr OP that her anger issue would only get worse as she gets older

Unless she intentionally seek help and improve her attitude.

I hate hearing just because no one is perfect , you must then manage nonsense in a relationship.

Adults take responsibility for their actions and would always compromise to make things better.

If op should continue the relationship regardless of her anger issues, then she would need to change her personality to one that op would enjoy.

If op was the one with anger issues and he constantly abused her,

People won't be advising the lady to continue, they would ask her to run for her life.

This life Sha , if you don't use wisdom , people would give you a terrible advice that sounds so good.

OP the ball is in your court.
Have that difficult conversation with her today and let her know your stand.
If she can't change of work on herself, then just break up and remain friends.
While you look for someone that anger isn't her imperfections.

Do you think you can have a peaceful home with an easily angered person .

You must be jonzing

8 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by rajiedreez: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
U just start

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
Force yourself into a relationship and regret later

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Imustreturn(m): 8:45am On Dec 15, 2021
enonche85:

Have you tried talking to her about this attitude of hers?. If yes, what was her response?.
she won't change don't stress your self. I've seen alot. My ex told me she can't compromise for anything. I just jejely broke up in peace

5 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by louken(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2021
Double0h7:

Are her other qualities good enough to overlook this small imperfection? Because nobody is going to have it all. If we just keep ending relationships for every imperfection we see, then we'll be old and alone, or we'll finally become desperate, and settle for someone with all the imperfections combined!

If her temper doesn't lead to violence, or verbal abuse, then I'd say learn to ignore her tantrums, and wait for her to come to her senses... if she knows she has this issue and she dislikes it, then with age and life experience she'll overcome it herself. Also, if the relationship is young then there's a lot of insecurities and lack of trust, so her temper could just be a self defense mechanism. She might think you're cheating, or she might just fear losing you (fear and anger come from the same place).

I'm in an understanding mood today and just want to save a relationship, instead helping to end one grin
You spoke well
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:

I appreciate you a lott.
She doesn't seem to have other imperfections, she loves me so much, the only problem is the anger issue.
Our relationship is about 2years now but this keeps happening.

That anger issue is what you should be scared of until she destroys all your properties thinking you were cheating or worst-case scenario kill you. Then you can understand how far anger issues can go. That's one thing I wouldn't tolerate in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by usolarr: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Story for the gifs6
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Bunker1(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2021
If that is one of the hardest words you heard from her then you don't have issues, do you think the next girl will do better, she might be respecting you in public more and that is so important. The greatest respect a woman can give to a man is loyalty, many won't argue with you but will give you illegitimate kids. Analyze your steps and evaluate, no girl out there that is frictionless with words. Peace

5 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Barristter07: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2021
Double0h7:

Are her other qualities good enough to overlook this small imperfection? Because nobody is going to have it all. If we just keep ending relationships for every imperfection we see, then we'll be old and alone, or we'll finally become desperate, and settle for someone with all the imperfections combined!

If her temper doesn't lead to violence, or verbal abuse, then I'd say learn to ignore her tantrums, and wait for her to come to her senses... if she knows she has this issue and she dislikes it, then with age and life experience she'll overcome it herself. Also, if the relationship is young then there's a lot of insecurities and lack of trust, so her temper could just be a self defense mechanism. She might think you're cheating, or she might just fear losing you (fear and anger come from the same place).

I'm in an understanding mood today and just want to save a relationship, instead helping to end one
grin

grin
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by GoldenSpec: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2021
I stopped reading at "Almost".. Tot i was going to see something different but Op u disappointed me.. Man up boy! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.