Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Marrying A Temperamental Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Temperamental Lady (2919 Views)

My Temperamental Girlfriend / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Quality20(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hey buddies! I recently met a lady whom I considered for marriage ,but what got me worried about her was her admission that she is very temperamental. Pls can anyone give a good advice on way to go? I am myself a gentle chap who avoid troubles as much as possible. And lastly, I believe temperamental men could be aggressive and highly sexy, could this also apply to temperamental ladies?
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Timagex(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
Sexy? How? undecided
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Amadioha01(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Quality20:
Hey buddies! I recently met a lady whom I considered for marriage ,but what got me worried about her was her admission that she is very temperamental. Pls can anyone give a good advice on way to go? I am myself a gentle chap who avoid troubles as much as possible. And lastly, I believe temperamental men could be aggressive and highly sexy, could this also apply to temperamental ladies?
Don't do it. I didn't listen before. I attempted a relationship with such an individual before. If you insist, prepare for physical and emotional abuse. And ones you react, you become the enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Temperamental men could be highly aggressive and highly sexy shocked

See belief system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
Quality20:

Hmmmm....... lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Chuknovski(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
i will recommend you give it somtime, since she admitts to been temperalmental, she may change, speaking from experience i used to be very hot temperd i could quarrel even trump to his face, i dont mince words when angry, but today with my womans patience, advice, and prayer, today am a changed man, HALLELUJA

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Quality20:

bro you cool just learn gidigbo and you are alright, not sure what you want us to tell you
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Lonestar124: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
You want marry someone that will be fighting up and down the street at the same time bringing insults to you...be careful young man.

Though most ladies are full of anger but hide it from their partner until they do the rightful thing(marriage).

I can never marry a or an loquacious aggressive woman especially if I luckily find out in time..op you're a lucky guy, just fellow your instinct.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by AutoElectNG: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Quality20:

You are courting (sowing) trouble

You are going to reap trouble

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by usibengate(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Guy, I was in one not too long ago, I had to do the needful by calling it a quit just for my future and unborn children's sake. Irrespective of her dazzling beauty and my natural love that flows genuinely from the hearth.

My advice is let go! If you think you can't manage or tolerate her aggressiveness.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by jesais24(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Her admittance doesn't mean she'll change. There are already too many men suffering in their marriages to gentle and quiet women. What will you do with an aggressive and temparemental one?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by DWJOBScom(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
The moment they can admit it , run for your life as it means they are proud of it not that they intend changing it.
One admitted she has a strong personality and it wasn’t long pride became an issue

Leave her on time unless you want to entertain us with your stories of woe

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by sparko1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Quality20:

Don't! Do you hear me! Don't!

You won't enjoy a day in that marriage!

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
it's not easy being with someone who's temperamental. you need extreme patience.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by habsydiamond(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Temperament is just like drug once they are in the mood they can break anything breakable, destroy everything but na when the thing come down for dem body dem go come dey regret their action... Think well b4 u go into a relationship with someone who is temperamental..

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Quality20(m): 6:49am On Nov 04, 2018
jesais24:
Her admittance doesn't mean she'll change. There are already too many men suffering in their marriages to gentle and quiet women. What will you do with an aggressive and temparemental one?
That's a big question
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Jokerman(m): 7:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Acrimony
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by jpworld(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2018
Quality20:

Bro don't make your life miserable, no amount of care and tenderness will calm the temper.

I tried it, but couldn't cope, those type of ladies hardly make a wife, part time lovers is the best bet.
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by M3A16(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2018
This host should go and read about the headline of a woman who killed her husband, her three children and herself in Benue yesterday......... This I think will give you all the hints and admonishions needed in helping you take your decision...

Marrying a lady of any delicate bad attitude is tantamount to suicide.
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Biglittlelois(f): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Quality20:

How is a temperamental man highly sexy ladies have suffered on NL sha!!!
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Offpoint: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Humans are one hell of pathetic creatures, look at how every commenter advising the op not to accept her.
Life will be a lot better if we come to the realization that we're created differently, and every human has his/her weakness. If it be by perfection, then non would have gotten married to anyone cuz one way or the other we all have that bad traits we have no control over.
Every human is born with a unique characters, be it good or bad. it could be genetic which we have no control over them. temperamental traits your woman posses wasn't induced into her DNA by herself, it's something she have no power over. she might have lived her whole life learning the art of controlling it, but occasionally she might lost it... that doesn't in anyway make a bad person.
I'm sincerely hurt on her behalf when I read through all the comments telling you to leave het. Love is not about finding the right person, hell no! it's not... True love is finding the imperfect being and converting every imperfections to perfection.
If she loved you enough to tell you her weakness, please don't hurt her feelings... convert her weakness to strength, together you both can fit it.

Don't let no one influence your decision, do what your instincts want.

"When everything is perfect and you love it for the perfection, then it's not love" -offpoint 2018

"if I'm killed by those I cared for and those I loved, then my death is a worthy one" offpoint 2018 only the wise will understand this

"There's no such thing as a good or bad person, every human is human" - offpoint 2018

Before anyone quote me, please enable to answer this question "Your current girlfriend, fiancee, wife... do you know what will become of her tomorrow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by linearity: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Put off the marriage, date her for at least one full year or more.

She will definitely let the temperament loose more ways than one during this period, then multiply the magnitude about five times, since most people go the extra length to act nice during courtship.

If her ‘act nice’ pretense is very high, find the things that sets her off and instigate them. Some may say, this is a slippery slope, but it is needed so you can quantify what she said she have.

Then sit back and analyze the data collected objectively before making the next moves.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Run for your life. I've dated a girl who saw breaking my TV whenever she was mad at me as nothing unusual. She could be nice to a fault when her brain was normal but whenever she got upset, you'd wish you had a devil as a girlfriend instead.

A temperamental woman will kill you out of anger and cry later. Run now that you still can

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Nobodys(f): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Chuknovski:
i will recommend you give it somtime, since she admitts to been temperalmental, she may change, speaking from experience i used to be very hot temperd i could quarrel even trump to his face, i dont mince words when angry, but today with my womans patience, advice, and prayer, today am a changed man, HALLELUJA
PRAISE MASTER JESUS.....Lols.

Op..all I can say is, R U N.
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by CaZmir: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
She told you she's "temperamental" ,sounds more like a warning.

Bad temper in marriage? it's disastrous;don't want to witness a real life "Acrimony".

If she's willing to control/change her temper fine but if not do the needful.
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by blueheart(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
You will deeply regret it if you marry such a woman. That's a ticking time bomb.
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
usibengate:
Guy, I was in one not too long ago, I had to do the needful by calling it a quit just for my future and unborn children's sake. Irrespective of her dazzling beauty and my natural love that flows genuinely from the hearth.

My advice is let go! If you think you can't manage or tolerate her aggressiveness.
Hmmmm.. Word of wisdom
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by tosyne2much(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
This thread is an eye opener.. I hope a lot of people will learn from it
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Quality20(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2018
blueheart:
You will deeply regret it if you marry such a woman. That's a living time bomb.
What!
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by motherfucker: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Humans are one hell of pathetic creatures, look at how every commenter advising the op not to accept her.
Life will be a lot better if we come to the realization that we're created differently, and every human has his/her weakness. If it be by perfection, then non would have gotten married to anyone cuz one way or the other we all have that bad traits we have no control over.
Every human is born with a unique characters, be it good or bad. it could be genetic which we have no control over them. temperamental traits your woman posses wasn't induced into her DNA by herself, it's something she have no power over. she might have lived her whole life learning the art of controlling it, but occasionally she might lost it... that doesn't in anyway make a bad person.
I'm sincerely hurt on her behalf when I read through all the comments telling you to leave het. Love is not about finding the right person, hell no! it's not... True love is finding the imperfect being and converting every imperfections to perfection.
If she loved you enough to tell you her weakness, please don't hurt her feelings... convert her weakness to strength, together you both can fit it.

"When everything is perfect and you love it for the perfection, then it's not love" -offpoint 2018

"if I'm killed by those I cared for and those I loved, then my death is a worthy one" offpoint 2018 only the wise will understand this

"There's no such thing as a good or bad person, every human is human" - offpoint 2018

Before anyone quote me, please enable to answer this question "Your current girlfriend, fiancee, wife... do you know what will become of her tomorrow?

Bros, relax. There are some things you can't handle.
Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2018
I am temperamental means I am a trouble!!!

OP it is her job to work on her temperament, it isn't your job! RUN NOW or REGRET LATER

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Temperamental Lady by Seandisputed(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2018
Offpoint:

Lmao

Oga, this is reality so you better stay woke

Wake up and smell the coffee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba / Should I Go Ahead? / Is She Inviting Me To Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.