Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Temperamental Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Temperamental Girlfriend (24844 Views)

Marrying A Temperamental Lady / What Do U Do To A Man That Loves You But He His Temperamental And Calls U Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by larryking540: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2021
airminem:
Some of our fellow Girls have this sort of entitlement mentality for SIMP-HIM guys cheesy
am still trying to understand y most ladies have Temperament related issues ,yeah I know some guys do too but for a lady ,even buying her a gift is a problem ,there was one like that I took her out to eat ,and my plan was to go to the mall 2floor for her to pick what ever she likes from pads ,to perfume to deodorant,after giving her her presents for birthday,she was like who told you I want a night gown ,my dear I just felt what the hell ,no thank you ,I appreciate ,but I have a night gown already ,the moment we left the 3fllor I just saw her close to her apartment and that was the end of the relationship.,.till date I didn't call back ,she didn't also ,which is cool to me ,I want a lady who will pass moral and cultural upbringing to my kids not lack of appreciation to my kids brain

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by marwanafrica: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:

You won't understand bro, i am someone who hardly talk,so i find this disheartening.

go and Download Anger by prophet Philip Banda and send it to her to listen both video and audio it just 8 minutes message it will go a long way to help

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by deleo16(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

I have a girlfriend who is abit Temperate,she gets mad at small things easily.

I missed her call yesterday because i slept up,waking up this morning i called back but i discover i did not have enough airtime so i got no option than ask her to call me back if she has airtime, she could not greet what i heard was “the one you recharged for me"? She then hissed and hanged up.

I was so upset at the statement to the extent i almost asked for breakup but had to control myself.

Please guys ,do you think such relationship will lead to something decent?
WATCH and save yourself all the stress before u marry her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMIzseNWI44
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Peebaby93: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
What you can't manage and control during courtship,you can't control in marriage.it will grows worse

2 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Emperor88(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
You almost broke up! All this simps won’t cease to amaze me .... After marriage don’t come here and seek for another advice o

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin you no lie

airminem:
Some of our fellow Girls have this sort of entitlement mentality for SIMP-HIM guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by seyz91(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wahala for who dey get girlfriend for this buhari regime
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

I missed her call yesterday because i slept up,waking up this morning i called back but i discover i did not have enough airtime so i got no option than ask her to call me back if she has airtime, she could not greet what i heard was “the one you recharged for me"? She then hissed and hanged up.

I was so upset at the statement to the extent i almost asked for breakup but had to control myself.

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by StarGra: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
When your Tolerance limit is exceeded,nah nairaland you go come tell Us say,you saw this signs when you were dating....

A lady with anger issue,hardly changes....

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by offset67(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

you are just stupid
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by solonubinho(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Na that 'almost' go come back come finish you. Finish you ehn as in 'fatality' abi 'brutality' as in down down back back forward down X B B Y B Y (if you know, you know).
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pumpumking:

small priiik men recognice small priiik men....congrats!! cheesy

Go ask your mom how she was drilled last night. Oh, don't forget to ask politely because she's still sore.
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Ekugbeh(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:

You won't understand bro, i am someone who hardly talk,so i find this disheartening.
calm down bro. Some are wired to react in a way they saw it.
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Haykinx98(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bro the only advise I can give is that you should leave her ...I have been in this kind of relationship before and it was my longest duration for a relationship,I tried to put up with her attitude only for me to discover after almost a year later that she is dating another guy and their relationship started three month after we met and that's the reason for the attitude she gives...I gave this girl everything,I got to find out the day she visited and keep her phone unlocked and went to buy something

Big Thanks to the spirit that pushed me to check her phone that day,Even though I know her password,have never attempted to go through her whatsapp although she is always been over protective and jealous anytime she sees me with a girl or chatting with a girl but the things wey I read inside that chat changed me completely cus have been loyal asf to her since we met

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Goldbw122(m): 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
You should change your character twoards her don't be so nice some times just tell her that she should go away and see if she will come back if she comes back then change your character but if she did not come back just go your own way and look for another gf..

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by BluntCrazeMan: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

Must you ask for a break-up before breaking up??
Mmtcheeww.!!

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by enonche85(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Imustreturn:
bro. In this current time that everyone is trying to survive no time for that one. As an adult we should understand that it's not easy to live with each other. I mean they have seen and heard things. So it shouldn't be difficult

We humans all have our flaws and we deserve a second chance to adjust and make things right.

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Benprass(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

Sometime I just think and ask myself who gave birth to people like you? A man for that matter, you have not marry her see the kind evil and wicked words she is using on you, Men your brain need surgery, can you imagine the relationship will not just need to marriage but it will take you to heaven, Kia you almost spoil my day.

Let me not just say you are useless, bro you are mad
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by adabaraabdul: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Observe her for a bit more and if you are able to confirm she's 100% terrible like this, just don't invest so much in the relationship....you may wish to begin to behave in a way that natural death will occur.

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by DJjayboy: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

She must be a short girl �

2 Likes

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by airminem(f): 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hintona:

In your mind you are a girl undecided
In your mind you are a boy child
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Mgada1ne:
Hello guys,

Sure it will end more decent like my past experience.. down there. Broken 55 inches tv, imported marble tv stand, car side mirrors, wipers n so on.... BE STRONG BRO.

IF I could have gone for divorce in my marriage, u dat ordinarily BREAKFAST OR BREAK UP is smooth, u here seeking Help..mteeew

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Mgada1ne(m): 8:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Benprass:

Sometime I just think and ask myself who gave birth to people like you? A man for that matter, you have not marry her see the kind evil and wicked words she is using on you, Men your brain need surgery, can you imagine the relationship will not just need to marriage but it will take you to heaven, Kia you almost spoil my day.

Let me not just say you are useless, bro you are mad

Ha!
See this one
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Mgada1ne(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Haykinx98:
Bro the only advise I can give is that you should leave her ...I have been in this kind of relationship before and it was my longest duration for a relationship,I tried to put up with her attitude only for me to discover after almost a year later that she is dating another guy and their relationship started three month after we met and that's the reason for the attitude she gives...I gave this girl everything,I got to find out the day she visited and keep her phone unlocked and went to buy something

Big Thanks to the spirit that pushed me to check her phone that day,Even though I know her password,have never attempted to go through her whatsapp although she is always been over protective and jealous anytime she sees me with a girl or chatting with a girl but the things wey I read inside that chat changed me completely cus have been loyal asf to her since we met

Thanks man
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Mgada1ne(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2021
marwanafrica:

go and Download Anger by prophet Philip Banda and send it to her to listen both video and audio it just 8 minutes message it will go a long way to help

Thanks man �
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by UrVillagePpl: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Double0h7:

Are her other qualities good enough to overlook this small imperfection? Because nobody is going to have it all. If we just keep ending relationships for every imperfection we see, then we'll be old and alone, or we'll finally become desperate, and settle for someone with all the imperfections combined!

If her temper doesn't lead to violence, or verbal abuse, then I'd say learn to ignore her tantrums, and wait for her to come to her senses... if she knows she has this issue and she dislikes it, then with age and life experience she'll overcome it herself. Also, if the relationship is young then there's a lot of insecurities and lack of trust, so her temper could just be a self defense mechanism. She might think you're cheating, or she might just fear losing you (fear and anger come from the same place).

I'm in an understanding mood today and just want to save a relationship, instead helping to end one grin

Well said sir.
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Normally you should call her directly your fault is that.
While she is fire girl my guy when use your brain.
Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
lasisi69:
call boogyman557 to do the needful shocked
Holly Gram cool I don show be SAY I don SHOW.. new YEAR, new KALA.. any MANCHI wey JUNZ I go use my old KALA BLAST em left leg then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by lasisi69(f): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I don show be SAY I don SHOW.. new YEAR, new KALA.. any MANCHI wey JUNZ I go use my old KALA BLAST em left leg then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg.. WTF MAN
lol... Happy new year to you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Temperamental Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
lasisi69:
lol... Happy new year to you too cheesy
Holly Gram cool Happ New year my MANCHI.. I de on KUSH Level now.. my phone screen b like 5 for my EYES. na over highness.. make I no go use HIGHNESS BLAST d guy wey de my front de KUSH wit my KALA.. WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! / New Couple's Was Caught Having Hard Sex On Live Cam (sexyvideo) / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.