Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64946 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:17am On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:

Any conviction link of Bola Ahmed Tinubu since 1999 under PDP or APC

Bros we all know how corrupt he and his cronies are and we know alos why there has been no conviction! So forget matter make the matter rest!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Memeni(m): 7:46am On Dec 16, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

I prefer Buhari to amend the constitution and contest for a third and fourth term �
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by nwatthu(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Atiku all the way
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by pricklewane: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2021
So I now have to be from Anambra before I can call out a criminal like Pandora Peter Obi.

Pandora Peter gave Anambra projects you clowns never cease to amuse me. Same Peter Obi that does not have a single bridge to his name, talk more of road or school.

You are talking a legacy of Tinubu that transformed Lagos from a Molue town to a BRT city with Ekorail in the making. ?!

If it is not for bigotry n irredeemable foolishness how can any soul compare Tinubu to this colossus in failure with no legacy. ? Many of you Igbos are sick in the head with comparison you drive on NL.

Tinubu met an IGR of about 500M n transformed Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa. The Anambra Pandora economist Obi governed n you are comparing Lagos with is not even number 500 "five hundred" in Africa largest economy. How about PSP Alpha beta all which are being copied by others states in Nigeria cos of it developmental attributes.

ArcSEMPECJ:

Sorry I didn't call anybody's name, but are you from Anambra State pls? Because Peter Obi as an economist , gave Anambra a better Government, more than what Tinubu gave Lagos State during his own time.
Moreso, there is no land in Anambra State that one can point at or any property and say boldly that it belongs to PETER OBI by way of using power to acquire such, except the ones he had before becoming Governor of Anambra State. So i don't know where you are crying fowl from to pity NDI ANAMBRA

..Moreso if he really looted, what is EFCC waiting for to jail him?
If TINUBU looted, what is EFCC waiting for as well to Jail him
Are they Superior to EFCC or are we really making noise while the current leaders are busy cashing out

We all have a case to answer as citizens of Nigeria, we can't remove one Politician and retain another if looting is to be involved.

TINUBU's Name was not in the mere paper from a propaganda lists, do you expect his name to be there??

Pls support what will bring positive change to this country .
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by 77up(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
BAT
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2021
pricklewane:
So I now have to be from Anambra before I can call out a criminal like Pandora Peter Obi.

Pandora Peter gave Anambra projects you clowns never cease to amuse me. Same Peter Obi that does not have a single bridge to his name, talk more of road or school.

You are talking a legacy of Tinubu that transformed Lagos from a Molue town to a BRT city with Ekorail in the making. ?!

If it is not for bigotry n irredeemable foolishness how can any soul compare Tinubu to this colossus in failure with no legacy. ? Many of you Igbos are sick in the head with comparison you drive on NL.

Tinubu met an IGR of about 500M n transformed Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa. The Anambra Pandora economist Obi governed n you are comparing Lagos with is not even number 500 "five hundred" in Africa largest economy. How about PSP Alpha beta all which are being copied by others states in Nigeria cos of it developmental attributes.

Tinubu transformed which LAGOS? He didn't only transformed Lagos but he is a transformer itself ,...MUMU man,..
The same Lagos State with a whole lots of issues here and there... lols
The Apapa Axis that no car can pass through due to narrow bad roads, he transformed that one too abi?
The Lagos -Badagry express road that looked like a slum site in his administration was transformed by him as well....MUMU MAN

Ekorail that is not working or the one still under construction?..

Which Lagos State are you really talking about? The present one that needs medical attention or the one TINIBU left with Cluches and Bandages MUMU MAN

The only known transformation he gave Lagos State was acquiring all the properties and lands all to his credits ...that was the only known transformation TINUBU gave Lagos State....

Introducing BRT buses is a transformation to you, I don't blame you. You need medical Rehab...

As for Peter Obi, you don't know much about a man of legacy like him..
If you know what he refused to do so his name won't appear in the useless paper , then you will know what your god did for his new not to appear in the Pandora buhaha.....

Let me remind you, the same TINUBU gave us BUHARI.....hope you are enjoying the country as e dey hot
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by pricklewane: 4:38am On Dec 17, 2021
We are waiting in what transformation Pandora thief brought to Anambra.

We can talk about Anambra because of Obiano, the criminal that in 8 years can not build a bridge is who you have his name along transformation..lol.

Lagos with lot of issue yet your truebemsn can't wait to escape into the same obodo Lagos to slave your soul away.

ArcSEMPECJ:

Tinubu transformed which LAGOS? He didn't only transformed Lagos but he is a transformer itself ,...MUMU man,..
The same Lagos State with a whole lots of issues here and there... lols
The Apapa Axis that no car can pass through due to narrow bad roads, he transformed that one too abi?
The Lagos -Badagry express road that looked like a slum site in his administration was transformed by him as well....MUMU MAN

Ekorail that is not working or the one still under construction?..

Which Lagos State are you really talking about? The present one that needs medical attention or the one TINIBU left with Cluches and Bandages MUMU MAN

The only known transformation he gave Lagos State was acquiring all the properties and lands all to his credits ...that was the only known transformation TINUBU gave Lagos State....

Introducing BRT buses is a transformation to you, I don't blame you. You need medical Rehab...

As for Peter Obi, you don't know much about a man of legacy like him..
If you know what he refused to do so his name won't appear in the useless paper , then you will know what your god did for his new not to appear in the Pandora buhaha.....

Let me remind you, the same TINUBU gave us BUHARI.....hope you are enjoying the country as e dey hot
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by waldigit: 5:26am On Dec 17, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
Non of the above. My ideal president should have the following qualifications:
1.From SE geopolitical zone.
2. A female preferably a wife and mother.
3. Any religion or believer apart from Muslim and Christianity.
4. Educated to Higher institution
5.A humanist and human right activist.
6. A leader.
Anyone with the above can apply, you already have my vote as well as others I will influence.
Many thanks.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by 00FFT00(m): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.