Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (65445 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Rickyzagy: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
almayda:
Good neighbour?short sightedness.
bandit herdsmen Islamic terrorist spotted
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by sencekompis: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
OSINBAJO for sure
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by sadaxxx: 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu cannot stand unassisted, cannot think while standing and is wanted in the US. He's also a Muslim, we have had enough of political Islam whether it is Northern or southern, e don do us. Osibanjo is a liar and a weakling but he went to school and may yet receive courage in future. Atiku can just geddifok.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Kdon2: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Raji Fashola

Modified:
Now that you added Atiku, I prefer him to the other 2!

Atiku na chop, I chop!

Atiku is also not tribalistic

As a vice-president, Atiku didn't keep quieet, he spoke out! He was not a mannequin! If not, president for dey spend 3 terms or more now!

So yes! I prefer the lesser evil!

Atiku is a total disaster! He LL kuku sell Nigeria into slavery finally
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by surequality: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibanjo and None of them!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Mention your state and it's governor you are proud of grin

It's because u are proud of ur governor am asking u:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

If u didn't mention Tinubu, why then did u volunteer to answer d question?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

How is Tinubu better than all d governors my state has ever presented?

What are the blue print laid by Tinubu as an APC boss of Lagos?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Hardaydayjee: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu could have been better but his health is a major concern.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

It's because u are proud of ur governor am asking u:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

If u didn't mention Tinubu, why then did u volunteer to answer d question?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

How is Tinubu better than all d governors my state has ever presented?

What are the blue print laid by Tinubu as an APC boss of Lagos?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?
Can't you understand my question, what is the name of your governor?

Comprehension is hard for you I see...bye
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by TheRareGem1(f): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
PYO

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
ceasare:

and do u knw hes been a political appointeee fir ages? so whats d diff btw been an appointee and vying for an elective post.let me tell u d truth even if he has good intentions the way the nigerian stateis skewed couple with our its all about me and my family alone mentality their is little osinbajo will achieve if he becomes president.QED
Na waooo. That he was an attorney general of Lagos state? Ha ba! That is an appointment based on his profession. And he is limited to only law. While on the work, he was a professor. He was drafted as APC legal lead.

Is Babatunde Fashola not a lawyer too? He was a governor also. But first a chief of staff.

But Osinbajo was strictly into his profession. This was the reason Saraki insulted him then cos he was new..

Do you want someone with zero experience in government to be your president? Not possible.

Listen, which area has he not dabbled into? A lawyer who has the ame influence on our economy as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Did you not notice how Nigeria almost went flat when Kyari, the trusted chief of staff of the president took over the economy from him? But as soon as covid took him away, Buhari had no choice but to rely on this brain again. This man has gone to Silicon Valley. See, pantami would have done worse, but this man is the one in charge of our digital economy. I can say that Pantami is directly under him. And we arent doing bad at all. I dont even miss Ngozi Iweala at all cos of this man. And this is a lawyer ooo. Ngozi is an economists, mind you. Another great economist is Charles Soludo. I respect that man. But wetin you wan talk and Osinbajo will not sit and flow with you?

Do you even know how he was chosen? Even this old man daid it again that he was in Supreme Court in Abuja when they summoned him to Lagos to see Jagaban. He landed and he was told to get ready as the vice of Buhari. Someone who was not even looking forward to becoming the VP of Nigeria.

So, who donyou want to pick? You want to pick a new graduate from Covenant university to lead Nogeria cos he or she is a virgin?

Guy, we need someone with experience, in his or her 60s at most, and who has proven to us that he or she knows his/her onions well.

READ THIS:

In Nigeria, the number of people waiting to steal is more than people presently stealing.
Do you agree with this?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ETT93(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo all the way
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by leketon: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by infinityadverts(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Izongdave:

But he's dying

Only God can know who is dying
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:

If Tinibu is the definition of old idiot, I wonder what you might have achieved in life to feel that way, or is it your father's achievement

Because last time I checked many proposer under Tinubus Lagos
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by IkePeters(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
YEMI OSIBANJO

Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by pgmind: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*Rapid Response Squad... RRS best security outfit created by BAT
*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*Best Tax model in Nigeria
* First state owned independent power plant
*LAGBOAT
*Highest paid civil servants
*Detribalized political appointment with Ibos and Hausa serving under Jagaban
*PPP Eko Atlantic manmade island
*Lekki Housing phase 1
*Lekki Freezone, Lekki deep sea port

You got it all.
ASIWAJU,
JAGABAN all the way.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by seguno2: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
larryking540:

atiku is coming to finish what Obasanjo couldn't finish ,thats the truth stealing

As in Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo have not been stealing? Sorry sir but I don’t get you.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nchenches: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
No matter how you want to change the goal post in the middle of a football match, it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to PMB. Rotation/Zoning policy between north and south of Nigeria dictates that it's the turn of the Igbo now.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ba7man(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
freshalien:

Tinubu?? I have said it and would continue to say it....”Nigerians love to suffer”.
Who is your choice??
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Daniluv1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*Rapid Response Squad... RRS best security outfit created by BAT
*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*Best Tax model in Nigeria
* First state owned independent power plant
*LAGBOAT
*Highest paid civil servants
*Detribalized political appointment with Ibos and Hausa serving under Jagaban
*PPP Eko Atlantic manmade island
*Lekki Housing phase 1
*Lekki Freezone, Lekki deep sea port

Who is this one again na?

So at your age you still don't have sense even you don't have senses but you get brain na
Aah! This one tire me ooh

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nchenches: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:
Ehn, if you see the Devil on the ballot paper, feel free to thumbprint his name.

@Topic. Tinubu. The rest have little or no legacy in political leadership.

You don't wish Nigeria well.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by F117nighthawk: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu and atiku are out completely, they don't even deserve to stay in office for one single day, they are part of the cabal that destroyed Nigeria since 1999,
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by itsme01: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Daniluv1:

Who is this one again na?

So at your age you still don't have sense even you don't have senses but you get brain na
Aah! This one tire me ooh

A typical idiot would jump in with insult in an argument needing facts
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Kdon2: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ejjis:
Only an Igbo man can be president comes 2023 or there will be no Nigeria. Mark my words.

I like you. You are a dreamer.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Kdon2: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Na waooo. That he was an attorney general of Lagos state? Ha ba! That is an appointment based on his profession. And he is limited to only law. While on the work, he was a professor. He was drafted as APC legal lead.

Is Babatunde Fashola not a lawyer too? He was a governor also. But first a chief of staff.

But Osinbajo was strictly into his profession. This was the reason Saraki insulted him then cos he was new..

Do you want someone with zero experience in government to be your president? Not possible.

Listen, which area has he not dabbled into? A lawyer who has the ame influence on our economy as Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Did you not notice how Nigeria almost went flat when Kyari, the trusted chief of staff of the president took over the economy from him? But as soon as covid took him away, Buhari had no choice but to rely on this brain again. This man has gone to Silicon Valley. See, pantami would have done worse, but this man is the one in charge of our digital economy. I can say that Pantami is directly under him. And we arent doing bad at all. I dont even miss Ngozi Iweala at all cos of this man. And this is a lawyer ooo. Ngozi is an economists, mind you. Another great economist is Charles Soludo. I respect that man. But wetin you wan talk and Osinbajo will not sit and flow with you?

Do you even know how he was chosen? Even this old man daid it again that he was in Supreme Court in Abuja when they summoned him to Lagos to see Jagaban. He landed and he was told to get ready as the vice of Buhari. Someone who was not even looking forward to becoming the VP of Nigeria.

So, who donyou want to pick? You want to pick a new graduate from Covenant university to lead Nogeria cos he or she is a virgin?

Guy, we need someone with experience, in his or her 60s at most, and who has proven to us that he or she knows his/her onions well.

READ THIS:

In Nigeria, the number of people waiting to steal is more than people presently stealing.
Do you agree with this?

This man you are very ignorant o!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by omasunny(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:
Ehn, if you see the Devil on the ballot paper, feel free to thumbprint his name.

Professor Osibanjo is the best

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by PointZerom: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Is that how your father approach the court when you talked about Okorocha Tinubu Akpabio n others.

My father went with your mother.
If you know you know.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Galadimabawa: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Choosing any of them is Risky
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by sharpsecret: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
pointblank247:
somebori talk say you dey kres i tell am say i no too sure but now im begining to see something
ur house is on fire....go and save ur mothers from bandits and iswap
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Decide2rise: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:

Axe man wey mumu
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by kpompey: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
This asking which I would prefer out of cow shit, dog shit or chicken shit.

Now
Put the following into the mix and I may have a reason to show some interest:

Amaechi
Fashola
Adamu
Which Amaechi, ask river state people. Wetin im be?Oleeeeee
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by MistarT(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Let's pray for The perfect will of God, if the Father permits we choose amongst the three, it will definitely be Prof. Yemi O. God is with Him, he has to be loyal to authority that was why he didn't oppose his boss, he knows the root of the situation we are in, let The Spirit of God possess him and give him boldness guys anyone coming to The presidency must be powerful, if an ordinary man enters there he will die untimely, take it from me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge: Asphalt Laying And Street Light Installation Begins / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.