Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64944 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ultimateprof: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
All of them na failure!
Bounch of calamities!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by pricklewane: 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
A son of a criminal no surprises.

PointZerom:

My father went with your mother.
If you know you know.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by fortress100(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
First and foremost, I am Igbo. Out of the 3 mentioned I believe in Nigeria's current state, osinbajo is our best bet.

Tinubu though is politically sagacious will not be able to stem the collosal problems that will errupt in the north in the coming years.

Atiku's emergence on the other hand will break and completely destroy the country and many secessionist groups will rise and he lacks the moral ground to quel them when the time comes, been that he is a northern president after a northern president left power.

Osinbajo will unify Nigeria as he has the least number of enemies among the 3. He is wise, calm and also quick in taking decisive actions that will move the country forward.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Can't you understand my question, what is the name of your governor?

Comprehension is hard for you I see...bye

am sure u understand my questions perfectly and that comprehension isnt hard for u. but why are u struggling to answer the following questions?:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

If u didn't mention Tinubu, why then did u volunteer to answer d question?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

How is Tinubu better than all d governors my state has ever presented?

What are the blue print laid by Tinubu as an APC boss of Lagos?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by fortress100(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Everyone here shows why the country is still where it is. We should all be discussing how the country can move forward and not abusing one another while politicians continue to plunder our common wealth. If it I by where the president comes from, the north will not be suffering the most since a northerner is in power.

Think guys think!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
fortress100:
First and foremost, I am Igbo. Out of the 3 mentioned I believe in Nigeria's current state, osinbajo is our best bet.

Tinubu though is politically sagacious will not be able to stem the collosal problems that will errupt in the north in the coming years.

Atiku's emergence on the other hand will break and completely destroy the country and many secessionist groups will rise and he lacks the moral ground to quel them when the time comes, been that he is a northern president after a northern president left power.

Osinbajo will unify Nigeria as he has the least number of enemies among the 3. He is wise, calm and also quick in taking decisive actions that will move the country forward.

how do u no that osinbajo has d least number of enemies? how is havin ght eleast number of enemies the criteria for being able to unite nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Daniluv1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:

A typical idiot would jump in with insult in an argument needing facts

If you still need facts on this before you know what or what not to do then you must be very much senseless, heartless and more greedy than Tinubu himself
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by nini007(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
Saraki
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kdon2:

This man you are very ignorant o!
This boy, you too mu.mu oooo. Eee yah!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by fortress100(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

how do u no that osinbajo has d least number of enemies? how is havin ght eleast number of enemies the criteria for being able to unite nigeria?

Take a good look at all the political leaders we have and tell me you don't know why hate brews among young Nigerians for one another.

Nigerians are on the brink of fighting each other over what? The president must come from my people or from my religion.

Osinbajo was able to hold the country well impressing all Nigerians except the aso rock cabals. He was able to intervene when the Niger delta avengers were rampaging and they listened and respected him.

Also tinubu is a Muslim, and it would be difficult to get a popular northern Christian vice president. At this stage of Nigeria, a Muslim Muslim president and vice would ignite the country. Don't be deceived it won't.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
fortress100:

Take a good look at all the political leaders we have and tell me you don't know why hate brews among young Nigerians for one another.

Nigerians are on the brink of fighting each other over what? The president must come from my people or from my religion.

Osinbajo was able to hold the country well impressing all Nigerians except the aso rock cabals. He was able to intervene when the Niger delta avengers were rampaging and they listened and respected him.

Also tinubu is a Muslim, and it would be difficult to get a popular northern Christian vice president. At this stage of Nigeria, a Muslim Muslim president and vice would ignite the country. Don't be deceived it won't.

sorry bro. u didnt answer my questions. i asked:

how do u no that osinbajo has d least number of enemies?

how is having the least number of enemies the criteria for being able to unite nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Kdon2: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

This boy, you too mu.mu oooo. Eee yah!

You are just unfortunate
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by fortress100(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

sorry bro. u didnt answer my questions. i asked:

how is having the least number of enemies the criteria for being able to unite nigeria?

At the end of the day its my opinion and no explanation owed. When the time comes if we make a bad choice of leadership, another 4 years of hell awaits all of us. Body go tell us how far. Ask those suffering banditry you will better understand. I love traveling but i am stuck in Lagos for fear of been kidnapped.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

am sure u understand my questions perfectly and that comprehension isnt hard for u. but why are u struggling to answer the following questions?:

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?
What state are you from?
What is your governors name?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by tnerro1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibande all the way
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
fortress100:

At the end of the day its my opinion and no explanation owed. When the time comes if we make a bad choice of leadership, another 4 years of hell awaits all of us. Body go tell us how far. Ask those suffering banditry you will better understand. I love traveling but i am stuck in Lagos for fear of been kidnapped.

still doesnt answer my questions:

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

What state are you from?
What is your governors name?

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

Are you ashamed of your state grin
Mad people, how can animals teach human beings sense cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by dheolexaone(f): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
The Mannequin VP dey boot at all abi u want Nigeria loan to be a season film?
As for Daddy Tinubu, the power wey hin family hold don do moreover, the man is not medically and mentally fit again, Dementia don set in.

This country, only God can choose d right one
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by agujames4real(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibanjo
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Are you ashamed of your state grin
Mad people, how can animals teach human beings sense cheesy

but as a human being who isnt ashamed of his state, am still in surprise, why u cant answer the following questions. its been more than 2hours, yet u cant answer the simple questions:

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by AmadorSays: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
none, we need new faces that are not fulani
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Mrphylor09: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you get money you fit get all dz award so calm down

itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*Rapid Response Squad... RRS best security outfit created by BAT
*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*Best Tax model in Nigeria
* First state owned independent power plant
*LAGBOAT
*Highest paid civil servants
*Detribalized political appointment with Ibos and Hausa serving under Jagaban
*PPP Eko Atlantic manmade island
*Lekki Housing phase 1
*Lekki Freezone, Lekki deep sea port

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by freshalien: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
ba7man:
Who is your choice??

I have none right now. Political parties haven’t put forward their candidates yet, so I have none to choice from. But if it is those who are rumored to be interested in the position, none has impressed me with their resume in terms of achievements and willingness to fix Nigeria’s problems. Nigeria need a man/woman with iron hand, is hell bent of deviating from the norm. Not someone who has being wining and dining with those who put the country in its current mess.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by orisa37: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo is THE ONLY GOD GIVEN GAIN OF THE 8 YEARS OF BUHARI'S PRESIDENCY.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by colestephan86: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*LAGBOAT
*Lekki Housing phase 1

You forgot to mention that he instead of owing Lagos state staffs salary when his allocation was seized , he increased it

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
PMB for third term. Lolzzz
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by TheGift: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
obyflexy:
where is your house address again?U are a divide and rule bastard. The name BIAFRA originated in the South-south river FOOL.

When/IF you form your Biafra, come and drag me from my house in Lagos or my home town in Delta state. Until then Shut your insulting trap.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Livingstone124: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
None of above failures is worth my sweat in hot sun
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ALFADOS(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
WE ARE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR ALMIGHTY TO DECIDE FOR US OOOOHH DIS TIME AROUND
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Non!
They should all go F**K themselves.

Osibanjo can be considered sha!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by omokab: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*LAGBOAT
*Lekki Housing phase 1

you have said a lot but internet warrior will not see the truth .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Alex Otti Sworn-In As Abia Governor, Ikechukwu Emetu As Deputy / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.