Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64920 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Trustedpronet: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
I could have fall for osibanjo anytime but ever since he wasted his energy sharing traders monie that is where I questioned his professorship. Professor of manual evidence instead of digital. I prefer osibanjo somehow

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by aspabay(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
TINUBU any time any day

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by smartr: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

Osinbajo is the lesser devil, so him.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ugodson(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by babyfaceafrica: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2021
None
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Divoc19(f): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Atiku and Wike grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ndigbo: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Where is the man at Africa Development Bank ?

The Woman at WTO ?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

Until nigerians stop chasing after politicians and asking these type of silly questions, we wouldn't stop producing selfish leaders
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by ogwuche4u(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

You didn't add Buhari sad
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by optimusprime2(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

Number 1: has no balls literally... He is too weak, passive and doesn't look in control most of the time, especially when military action is needed.
The times we are in, due to security situations and Global influence from world leaders, does not need a person who doesn't convey confidence. Besides he's had his chance already... I don't see much of a difference he can make. Although he is intelligent, his passive demeanor spoils the whole mix.
Verdict: A No from me.

Number 2: is literally another Old stock, one of those calibre who feels the Presidency this time is an ethnic entitlement rather than a call to immediately restructure. No, Never again.
Verdict: A solid No from me

Number 3: Kai... another one... these oldies don't know when to retire do they??
Verdict: A solid No from me

Conclusion: None of them... They should all go and sit down.
Nigeria needs a pair of fresh hands, who has no political baggage, doesn't owe no loyalty to no godfather or ancient political party...
Nigeria needs a very bold(bold enough to potentially revisit and redo that bloody 1999 constitution), sound and educated technocrat, who is young enough to read and interprete global trends and old enough to be classically dynamic...
They didn't swear for Nigeria with this old stuff...
Abeg enough is enough.

For example, If Kingsley Moghalu or any similar mind shows up... I wouldn't be that dumb to ignore such and pick any of these old stock. Tufiakwa.

My happiness is that any progressive thinking person is aware of this fact.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

In my candid opinion, we need the three of these people to run things for Nigeria. However, Yemi Osinbajo should be the president.

Bola Tinubu's top skill is discovery talents, and managing them. This is a rare skill. It is one of Job Steve's strengths.

Meanwhile, Atiku has the northern empire at his finger tip. We need him to bring them on board to make way for Nigeria. We need him to use his connection to SE to settle the dispute between SE and the North. I think Atiku can be a major player here.

Yemi Osinbajo is highly resourceful, even Jagaban himself knows. He should be the president out of these 3.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Eaglesence: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

YEMI OSINBAJO... MY prayers will go with you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
None of them. The only person that deserve my vote is the person who has lived 100 percent of his life in Nigeria. Uses Nigerian facilities and has never hid his children overseas in the name of Study.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osinbanjo, Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by adedayoa2(f): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi or Bola

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Sheriman(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
My Igbo people una no go come out now oooo. Can you see? Out of the 3 presidential potential candidate Igbo man no dey dia. I don't want to hear marginalization in 2025. I don't want to hear Igbos are sidelined ooo.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Rollitout: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Kdon2: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar

Osinbajo of course. Better by far than any of the other two.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by hustla(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
suffer obviously never tire una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by blackpanda: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Jman06(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osinbajo. I'll lead the campaign from my state

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by contigiency(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Osibanjo is the real deal.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
Olam09:

Same too.. bola been dey control lagos and lagos is progressing imagine him been the president of Nigeria how do you think Nigeria would be under his regime.. i would like him, Osinbajo or fashola to be Nigeria president.. intellectual people.

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2021
lordatkinson07:
None of them. They are nothing but bunch of armed robbers
The question was simple, why una like to dey derail threads with insults undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by brain54(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2021
If unfortunately left with these 3 as final options....

Will go for atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Doesn't want to take part in this! For the sake of the little good thinking ones that remains to to be conquered; I will say "All are thieves" Bring younger and vibrant people not thieves that had ruled your grandfathers before and now trying to your you and your children! I Swear ZOO CITIZENS NO GET brain at all. Animals that chose lion as their king better pass them, all of them.

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Ashez: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Tinubu for oduduwa president

Atiku for arewa president.

Emir of sokoto for the iswap emirate

Goodluck Jonathan for BIAFRA president
I don't know why it's so hard for people to comprehend, Nigeria is better as a confederation, if the unity is not working, we all go out separate ways, it's not f.......n hard.

What's the benefits of us living together as enemy while we can be good neighbours?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by 00FFT00(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
BOLA TINUBU OR YEMI OSINBAJO

And these are the only Nigerians qualified to be president you know?.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by nihinlade(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Glink2018(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
InfernoNig:
The devil is better than all aforementioned.

Is it because none of them is from the Yeast?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?
Lagos is the most progressive state in Nigeria, where every one comes to hide after destroying their states. This is what being progressive means, reasoning like humans and trying not to repeat or keep repeating the errors of yesterday...aside from Abuja, nowhere else. Civilization and the good life is found only in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Samnavy: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.