Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) (21054 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inspects 1,188-Unit Sangotedo Housing Project / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / 16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Investorozay: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Don't even bother yourself about buying because those apartments have been bought by money bag politicians already. I used to serve with LSDPC so I know what I am talking about....
wow
they buy and resell
or they keep and get rent?
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
I'm telling you

To me he's the only active governor in Nigeria and Best one at that
SocialJustice:
Sanwo Olu is operating on a level other governors don't even have a clue about.
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
How can someone purchase one of the unit?
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Jimasun: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
dapolaw:
They told you education is free in Lagos, both from primary to secondary levels and the next thing is how many children do we have in those govt schools?

And you don't want people to feel that you are a PDP person? You don't sound like someone that is genuine in your criticism.

The caption is about housing, but you changed it to free education, that was debunked and later you changed it to number of children in govt schools... Oga you can't be jumping upanda on shifting from one topics to another... It's shows how myopic you are on the topic been discussed.

He is a PDP apologist. We know him very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Dorcmass:
i just love governor sanwo olu
he is humble man

Someone that lied during endsars.....anyway , I am waiting for him in 2023
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by emeritus710: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jimasun:

Go for eye checkup
The guy is on a free mode, he probably cannot see pictures
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by TolaniLuv: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
70% is alocated to his friends and family and 30% is for people with connection! Padi padi project house
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Na still Igbos go buy all those properties despite selling it for them at double the price they offer Afonjas grin

Igbo Amaka
Afonja Ajoka jarey

As an Igbo guy, I’m tempted to tell you that you need psychiatric evaluation. This your tribalism has got to another level that requires medication

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by tobillionaire(m): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
teebillz:

The youths will turn it to one hell of a living space where cultism, prostitution and crime will become the order of the day. Nigerian youths should never be left to live away from the general population. Imagine Nigerian youths living on an island all on their own. Now that's a scary thought.
talking about responsible working class youths and not some yahoo boys or runs girls
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by gentleguy1975: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Price nko?
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Good one Gov. Sanwo-olu.. Kudos!

More housing Projects needed to cater for housing needs of the teeming populace..

Exactly what is done in the developed nations
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
How do we key into the ownership? What's the procedure or what I'm supposed to do to get a 2 bedroom for my family?
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Buccalcavity2: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nice one Sanwoolu. Though I know Fashola started it but oga Ambo refused to complete it. Nice concept too, comparable and even better than some mortgages in the west. 5% equity contribution, rent to own, 9%interest rate, for first time home buyers only,10years tenor and relatively cheap for the location (adjacent shoprite sangotedo/neighbor to some exquisite estates).
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Buccalcavity2: 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tareq1105:
How do we key into the ownership? What's the procedure or what I'm supposed to do to get a 2 bedroom for my family?
Google Laghoms and search for thier upcoming projects and some concluded ones too. Coz some of thier homes are not fully occupied yet. Application is open to all residents of Lagos, first time home buyers. However, getting one actually may be subject to civil servants manipulation (Not sure).
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by vivavik(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Other states needs to borrow the brains of the breeds of lagos states governors, haba!

They are always on point

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Imustnottalk: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
This man and akeredolu are the only governors working in Southwest
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
okey4reel:
Who are who are they giving the apartments to self, can Lagostians apply?

Of course. Go to the site below for general info and contact details if you need to speak to someone.

https://www.lsdpc.gov.ng/
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tareq1105:

Get info and contact number below. They can give you info per mortgages and how to register to get them.

https://www.lsdpc.gov.ng/
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by teebillz: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
tobillionaire:
talking about responsible working class youths and not some yahoo boys or runs girls

Better. It should strictly for young graduates doing 9to5.
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Drogunov: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
seunmsg:

It is a general problem with mass housing scheme and not peculiar to Lagos state. When i bought my house in an estate in Abuja, i also have to carry out massive renovation.

JESU!!!!!!!!!! This is a new level. Lai Mohammed n yaju ni oooo.

That asides. The way you explain away and make excuses on behalf of mediocrity and incompetence is appalling. You are so used to substandard living that you cannot see beyond your snort filled nose. Something is really wrong with you and with the way think.
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Chykes4micheal: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nice one sanwo. But is it for sale or for rent? And how much does it cost
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by LadiIshola(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
A good one from the Governor of Lagos state.

If you live in Lagos, and do move around the axis the Blue rail line is been constructed, you won't be asking this question.

Maybe you don't live in Lagos or you don't live around the axis it will pass through, so I will pardon your ignorance.

The construction of the Blue rail line will be completed 4th quarter of 2022. In fact, few weeks ago, the CBN supported the project with #60B.

If not for Ambode that fooliahly abandon the project, we for done dey use the railway by now in Lagos

https://guardian.ng/news/obasanjo-knocks-ambode-for-abandoning-lagos-rail-project/

Even OBJ was angry such a project was abandoned by Ambode

Former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo has criticised former Lagos State governor Akinwunmi Ambode for abandoning the Lagos light rail project while he was the governor of the state between 2015 and 2019.

“We borrowed to build a light rail in Lagos, embarked on the project and a succeeding governor abandoned the project for his full term of four years at 65 per cent completion when he should have started paying down on the loan,” Obasanjo said on Friday in Lagos as a keynote speaker at the “Why I am Alive” campaign.

Obasanjo also criticised Ambode of prioritising the construction of Oshodi bus interchange. The terminus was commissioned by President Muhammadu Buhari days before Ambode left office even though the project was not completed.

You will read the full article on that link I post up there.

Iku Ambode ni gbogbo yin fekan maa ku tele.... Sanwo has spent almost 3 years now too, why has he not delivered it. Always finding excuses for failure. I may agree with you on many topics but this is a no-no!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadiIshola:

Iku Ambode ni gbogbo yin fekan maa ku tele.... Sanwo has spent almost 3 years now too, why has he not delivered it. Always finding excuses for failure. I may agree with you on many topics but this is a no-no!!
I don't reply pigs

Now swerve
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I don't reply pigs

Now swerve
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by LadiIshola(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
I don't reply pigs

Now swerve
Iyalaya baba e ati irandiran e ni pig, you bloody swine!
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadiIshola:

Iyalaya baba e ati irandiran e ni pig, you bloody swine!
grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by LadiIshola(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
grin
Hide your tail between your legs like a dog and run along. Not everyone who disagrees with you is an Ibo, that thing has eaten deep into your head, you don't even think anymore. You bloody irritant!!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is why I laugh when miscreants from the land of ZERO development question what the LASG is doing with their massive IGR...

They are commissioning projects every day, not kerosene and wheelbarrow..

Eko o ni baje o...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadiIshola:

Hide your tail between your legs like a dog and run along. Not everyone who disagrees with you is an Ibo, that thing has eaten deep into your head, you don't even think anymore. You bloody irritant!!!
Gibberish!!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
LadiIshola:

If they did not lose years of work stoppage, slow down and poor funding under Abode, you won't have asked this silly question.

No work stoppage, slow down or poor funding under Sanwo Olu so your question made ZERO sense unless you are able to show us that Sanwo Olu's 3 years is enough to cover the ground they lost under useless Ambode

You did not think that through..
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
gulfer:
But you'll agree it shouldn't be so.....the one I am talking about was so bad that he had to change practically every door in the house....No quality control/check angry angry angry angry

This is common in mass housing projects, the same issue occurs overseas as well. You want a property well built that won’t need renovations, build it from scratch yourself.

Either way, Sanwo Olu is doing well and this is a welcomed development, hope they invest in maintenance of the buildings as well.
Re: Sanwo-olu Launches 744-unit Sangotedo Housing Scheme (Pictures) by olatbs(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Una just dey talk nonsense... Shey una know how much dem go put am down for rent or lease.. i no think average commoner go fit aford am.. anyways just saying my own sha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ / Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? / Okorocha And Wife Carted Away 67 Vehicles - Task Force Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.