Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night (50118 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by mayo47(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Inner roads is duty of the Local government

JaroMan:

I don't understand.
Please make it make sense.
What is Sanwo doing in Lagos?
So far, it's been completing Ambode projects with snail speed.
Ok he cooks with Whitemoney?
What exactly? Because the inner roads are in shambles. I won't go further.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Realboygenius(m): 5:57am On Dec 16, 2021
This is beautiful. Meanwhile when you buy Nescafe 3 in 1 sachets and you submit 8 sachets at any of their redemption centres. You stand a chance to win up to 200,000 cash prizes and airtime.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Agwaso: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Brexxit:
We celebrate mediocrity in this country too much.

The amount of money Akwa ibom state has received for the past 8 years is enough to turn it to a world class standard like Dubai.

The Governors of Akwa ibom are thieves, especially akpabio.

The allocation of the state and its internal generated revenue is in the public domain. Knowing the state revenue over the past 8 years, how many of such infrastructures in Dubai can Akwaibom set, especially if all the money was to be used for instrastructure. In my opinion, Akwaibom annually revenue is not enough to turn Akwaibom to Dubai.

Most infrastructures in Dubai are privately funded by investors all around the world. We should be fair to the Governors too, If we must blame the goverment, we should always highlight what we want from they. We complain about building infrastructures, they source for loan to put us in deeper mess. What we should be asking for us the easy of doing business. We should be asking for policies that supports local production and we should i our own way help our nation by patronizing local manufacturers.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by franchasng: 6:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
The 6 Best performing Governors in Nigeria now are:

Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom
Sanwo Olu of Lagos State
Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State
Babagana Zulum of Borno State
Nyesom Wike of Rivers State
Willie Obiano of Anambra State

10 Worst Performing Governors Are

Hope Uzodinma of Imo State
Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State
Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State
Ganduje of Kano State
All Remaining 17 Northern Governors
Oyetola of Osun State
Obaseki of Edo State
Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State
Ben Ayade of Cross Rivers State
Fayemi of Ekiti State

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by AMI3(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2021
chariisGRACE:
Illaumoh leave all this edited pictures of Uyo metropolis.

Show us unedited night pictures of Ikot Ekpene... total darkness. Ikot Ekpene is very dark.

From Abak to Ikot Ekpene is very dark. The street lights are just not working.

If you are working for the AKSG, tell them make them fix Ikot Ekpene.

My brother u are not far from the truth. Ikot Ekpene is dark for my liking.
The other day the PHCN people brought an estimated bill even when there is miter in the compound worst set of lunatic are working there.
They will prefer disconnecting people source of light. The can't do their job
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, coming from a delusional meth cannibal who thinks Nigeria's worst governor Ikpeazu is "better"? Nitwit!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by tosynAB(m): 6:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Okoroutip, happy now .. since you no get sense

Kikikikiki!!!! grin Eleribu......y u dey pain nah?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Brexxit:

The amount of money Akwa ibom state has received for the past 8 years is enough to turn it to a world class standard like Dubai.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Pelicanmedia: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2021
chariisGRACE:
Illaumoh leave all this edited pictures of Uyo metropolis.

Show us unedited night pictures of Ikot Ekpene... total darkness. Ikot Ekpene is very dark.

From Abak to Ikot Ekpene is very dark. The street lights are just not working.

If you are working for the AKSG, tell them make them fix Ikot Ekpene.
ikot ekpene too far na,go to stadium road from 7pm, you can use hand grab the darkness, non of the street lights as been working for years now, that's close to stadium and federal secretariat
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by toideve(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Brexxit:

Na so! How much have they received?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by sammirano: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

You sound so Pained and jealous why?

Is that supeising. Thats the trademark of every ipob.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Harrynight(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Mastakija:
ehn forget o oyo state governor is doing well too

And it is not in the news no one is talking about it ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Agwaso: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

He has outperform him, Akpabio never built one singer industries nor he completed any of his project other than road but saw money

We are missing the point when we argue over who performed better. All the governors came all different times, different revenues and different liabilities. We should not judge the book by its cover. What i have noticed in the state us that, there is consistent growth, faster than other states. One governor drew a plan an roadmap another built infrastructures to support industries and business and theus governor is setting up industries. I am happy with the growth rate of Akwaibom state.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2021
After the festival what next? What is the usefulness of these decor when retirees are not paid their entitlements? When unemployment ratio in the state keeps skyrocking? When the state has been rated highest in terms of out of school children and lots more? Gov. Udom is my constituent, but he hasn't done enough. Anytime i see him, i'll tell him.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Matthewdan(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Nicepoker:
Akwaibom has 31 LGAs you will take pictures in uyo and be tagging the whole state. Stop misleading people here. Can you all see the effect of 30k hyping allowance?
don't mind the idiot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Cognitivereason: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2021
U simply must be a misplaced and pained individual... If u cannot simply lay down ur facts and figures without insult..
Secondly... It a bit absurd that u compare akwa ibom to many of this northern state who are poor in everything and don't have the money to transform their state...

The truth is if u exclude uyo and ekot ekpene ..visit akwa ibom...there is really no much difference between it and other mediocre states...

Akwa ibom has received trillions of naira in the last decades ...what exactly can they show for it...airlines, towers and hotels..

There is no job in akwa ibom ..if u know their state well and u r ready to admit...u will know that...how can a state spending around $2 bn a year and still regarded as a civil servant state where the middle and upper class are civil servant.. Isn't that a joke
Ilaumoh:

All the nonsense you wrote above i don’t have that time just find more detail views and link below

ecap table: Top 20 poorest states in Nigeria

Top 20 poorest states in Nigeria
Rank State
1 Sokoto State
2 Taraba State
3 Jigawa State
4 Ebonyi State
5 Adamawa State
6 Zamfara State
7 Yobe State
8 Niger State
9 Gombe State
10 Bauchi State
11 Enugu State
12 Nasarawa State
13 Katsina State
14 Kano State
15 Plateau State
16 Kebbi State
17 Kaduna State
18 FCT-Abuja
19 Cross River State
20 Benue State
Conclusion

While there're richer states in the country, there’re also poorer states. The list of the top 20 poorest states in Nigeria is subject to change as economic activities improve.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijauto.com/market-news/top-20-poorest-states-in-nigeria-8100/amp

Note: you can show us we’re Akwa ibom is located in that NBS attachment, you senseless fool mistaken Ebonyi and Cross river for Akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by udees: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Meaning, Can you tell me any state without Epileptic Power Supply, Even if Akwa Ibom Has a power generation company, dont you know all the power generated by the plant goes to the grid and is not directly use by the state, it only use what is ration to akwa ibom through the disco by NBET---Stop being foolish if you dont know something ,go and read or ask question on how things work in nigeria.
Akemim:
A state with epileptic power supply... SMH

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Geepy10(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2021
After he has received his 30k hyping allowance ..he's now here to post rubbish. How many jobs has Udom created since his assumption of office in 2015?
b
Cognitivereason:
U simply must be a misplaced and pained individual... If u cannot simply lay down ur facts and figures without insult..
Secondly... It a bit absurd that u compare akwa ibom to many of this northern state who are poor in everything and don't have the money to transform their state...

The truth is if u exclude uyo and ekot ekpene ..visit akwa ibom...there is really no much difference between it and other mediocre states...

Akwa ibom has received trillions of naira in the last decades ...what exactly can they show for it...airlines, towers and hotels..

There is no job in akwa ibom ..if u know their state well and u r ready to admit...u will know that...how can a state spending around $2 bn still regarded as a civil servant state where the middle and upper class a civil servant.. Isn't that a joke
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Gerrard59(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2021
mmsen:

You have 21 hours power in Uyo?

I am told that Afaha Ube and Itam axis have a 24-hours electricity supply.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Ipob pig is masturbating here , let be quite .,

Tribalism has eaten deep into most Nigerians

Quite?? For real??

Issorite....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Samiah33(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2021
EyenNtokon:
JW PLS INDICATE
Yes
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2021
I don't see why we should be celebrating people for doing things they were paid to do,not like they used a penny from their pulse or even did a perfect job without padding, except you are part of the government den you praise yourself.. I will keep saying it,I won't praise anyone till the person does a perfect job... enter places in lagos,abia,Anambra, edo l,ogun etc and see things for yourselves, but people who are being paid or are delusional goes to a particular place,take pictures and say this is how the whole state is,like for real??

Eg, the local government of shomolu is trying but haven't done the whole roads in shomolu lga, same with kosofe, did some and left some

Make e be say they are doing or utilizing the funds given to them, tomorrow someone will snap his or her area and say that the local government is trying like for real?? Go to onipanu and see dilapidated roads and all,na where local government office dey o... yet we choose to celebrate someone by tagging a whole state whereas the remaining places in that states are full of shits....

I all commend what the government does for a particular place and task them to do more in terms of maintenance and all...

Thank you
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Desusi: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Ogun state governor, where are you?pls,learn something here.You're not measuring up here at all.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by lordaltruist(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Brexxit:

My dear, has your state government turned your state to Dubai or is it only Akwa Ibom that is receiving money?
You know it kind of make me wonder what kind of humans we have in this world these days, you would never celebrate something and when another celebrate it, you stand up and criticize the person and I ask myself what makes you think you can do that?
If we are to categorically compare this same Akwa Ibom State with your very own state, the difference will be wow and yet you guys can not just keep quiet if you don't have something reasonable to say or give a constructive criticism; my attention has always been drawn on countless occasions to how most of you guys here on Nairaland speak I'll of Akwa Ibom State whenever there is a thread about or relating to Akwa Ibom State and some not even relating to Akwa Ibom State at all, you will just bring in Akwa Ibom.
Things like:
Akwa Ibom girls are very cheap (Prostitute)
There is high rate of unemployment in Akwa Ibom
Akwa Ibom cities are red roof cities (and someone even ask that "the roads the state government is building what they are going to be used for"wink imagine question.
Akwa Ibom youths are political racketeers
And some mentioned that Akwa Ibom people living in their state are the ones living in batchered houses or what we know as improper condition of living.
Others say Akwa Ibom people living in their state are the perpetrators of crime.
Well this is my answers to all of you;
Is there a state in Nigeria that does not have an indigenous prostitute or cheap girls (no forget say na how your mouth sweet na girl go fall for you oo)?
We all know that every state in Nigeria have high rate of unemployment and I wonder why everybody is pointing fingers at Akwa Ibom State.
Is there a state or city in Nigeria without a red roof? I ask. And if you want to know what the roads are meant for, they are meant for vehicular movement of goods and services and trust me when I say the next government of Akwa Ibom will be building railroads.
Is there a state where its youths are not political racketeers and yet that state is not Dubai in Nigeria.
If we are to be sincere with ourselves, is batcher house a bad thing, the only thing I see about living in a batchered house is the height of illicit things that happens there and do not forget that these batchered houses where been rented out by the owners of these said properties. (So who really provided the avenue, is it the ones looking for shelter or the shelter providers?)
And again I ask, is there a state where non-indigens don't perpetrate crimes? Even though I know it is not a good thing, it is also very wrong for all accusing fingers to be pointed at Akwa Ibom State when we all know the truth.
Now to my summary:
I am most grateful to God that Akwa Ibom State is now a topic for discussion when I could remember vividly that back as at 2007 even further to 2009, if I should tell my friends that I am from Akwa Ibom State, they would refer to me as someone from Calabar.
Akwa Ibom State is now a topic for discussion not because it has not gotten to its climax but also because as a state that was not known with no time has emerge as one of the fastest growing state in Nigeria.
We as indigents of Akwa Ibom State love and appreciate what is happening in Akwa Ibom as we understand that growth is gradual and continual.
If these things where to happen in places like Europe or Asia, we would have been singing their praises but no not in Nigeria.
And please before you use the word "mediocre" look it up at your dictionary and also try to understand the meaning.
Please you guys should shun all the hate game and lets all move forward and we'll if you don't want to move forward, I MOVE.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by tollyboy5(m): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2021
JaroMan:

I don't understand.
Please make it make sense.
What is Sanwo doing in Lagos?
So far, it's been completing Ambode projects with snail speed.
Ok he cooks with Whitemoney?
What exactly? Because the inner roads are in shambles. I won't go further.
So he should not complete ambode project?
Or he should work during lockdown ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by lordaltruist(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

He has outperform him, Akpabio never built one singer industries nor he completed any of his project other than road but saw money

I beg to disagree on this with you my brother; not to be biased or judge with sentiment, if we are to be sincere with ourselves, we would recognize the fact that Akpabio most especially not just completed his project but also trigger Akwa Ibom State to the limelight. It was right from Akpabio's tenure that many started recognizing Akwa Ibom as a separate state from Cross River in Nigeria.
I am not disputing the fact that there are no incomplete projects that were left by Akpabio but I am disproving the fact that Akpabio never completed any project.
There are many projects started and completed by Akpabio mostly the all known 30,000 Capacity Stadium and many others.
To really be sincere, all civilian governors of Akwa Ibom State did great; they all laid down footprints by which the state is being layed on today.
We should also try to understand that politics in Nigeria is a scam and give kudos to those that deserves it. There is no governor or government in Nigeria that has not stolen money and thus this should no longer be a bases of judgement for our government rather we should look at what they were able to do during their time on sit, if they were able to impact lives by the policies, projects and investments.
Again, I will like to point out the fact that during the time of GEJ, we had the best governors in Nigeria from all region all competing to better the other like in the south here, we had Akpabio vs Amaechi, we had Oshiomole vs Uduaghan and the rest. Likewise in other regions this was the inn thing of the day although I can not say much about the present government but we should also give kudos to them as they are all doing well regardless of the failing economy.
Here in the South we still have Udom vs Wike and in the West we have Ogun and Lagos likewise other regions.
Inspite of the COVID-19 economic meltdown they are still trying, I know they could do better but at least they are doing something rather than nothing.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I don’t think you are from Akwa ibom cos ibomite don’t lack sense like yoh ., why don’t you open a development thread and masturbate on it and leave this Xmas thread for its purpose of Xmas
Will you useless paid agent shut up!
See this fool oh!
Because I wanted to keep it civil?
You are such an immature adult. And I'm sure your way older than me, but you speak stupidly.
You've been calling people idiot, senseless, this and that...Just because we didn't agree with your mediocrity. Lol
I don't care if you think I'm not from AK.
Just wait, when I become your leader, you will know. All this mediocrity and rubbish will cease.
Maybe you work for Tourism Board...That's why you are carrying this matter atop your head like basket of gala.
I'm from Uyo. Ikot mbon Ikono. There's nothing you can do about that !
Don't waste your time replying, cuz I'll ignore your ass. Mtshew
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Ilaumoh:

I don’t think you are from Akwa ibom cos ibomite don’t lack sense like yoh ., why don’t you open a development thread and masturbate on it and leave this Xmas thread for its purpose of Xmas
Yes, I'm half ibom, half Yoruba... That's a very strong mix.
I'm pretty sure my senses supercede yours.
You local man
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Newton85: 8:46am On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Rule 2
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, coming from a delusional meth cannibal who thinks Nigeria's worst governor Ikpeazu is "better"? Nitwit!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Newton85: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by LILTJAY1: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
How much Akwa Ibom don receive for the past 8 years wey go turn am to Dubai?

Do you even know what you're saying at all sha?
the guy think say na $50bn dollars them take build dubai lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / US To Deport Foreign Students Whose Courses Go Fully Online / Postpone U.s Trip For Now Presidency Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.