Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. (30259 Views)

Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery - (Live Video, Pictures) / Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD / Enyimba Mall Shops Outlet Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Way4orward: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Stores not mall

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by dododawa1: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Orangedreams: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
The first project I will be seeing this man commission. In fact my wife just finished abusing him now only for me to open Nairaland and see this. Very useless governor.

Abeg check our siggy/profile for some nice properties jare.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by dododawa1: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nonsense[s][/s]
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Abusers shifted from Kogi Governor to Abia Governor.

Issokay
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by InvertedHammer: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
/
The design, build, finishing and paints look as dull as the governor.

This is not a mall.

/
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by obasi23: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
This one no be mall this one na plaza abeg you no wetin be mall e no go better for ikpeazu, I have said it before time without number abia state is blessed with cursed leaders

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Amah70: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Progress. Wow.

Aba is moving forward.

Umuahia is moving forward.

Neighbouring Imo state reduced development in their state to only state capital.
Aru na mpu na greed are in Imo's dilemma.
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by slowice(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Igbos n the foolish set of comedy they present on NL. See mall. Make I no talk pass this one. Small time this clowns will argue that e should make a Pandora criminal in Peter Obi come 2023 upon how he loot state fund into his 13 year old daughter foreign account.

This Mumu had to drag the whole tribe into this nonsense.. I nor blame, na abịa people I blame

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by robosky02(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ikpazu for president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Abia sef wan build mall

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Ogbodavies(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
what of d table bridge sorry bridge table sorry table abi bridge..
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Elidrisy20: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
At least he tried
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
What we celebrate in Nigeria reaffirms that we not exposed.

Look at what is being commissioned with fanfare.

Smh…. Village people.
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Nigerianfactor: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
Not bad, but not high spec enough to be called a "mall"

Generally speaking, the way Nigerians use high sounding adjectives to qualify mediocre projects is very appalling: ultra-modern, intercontinental, super, mega etc. Just like this one, a mere aggregation of ordinary lockup shops!
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by JaroMan: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Skinkerjnr:

Where u dey even stay for aba,lets start from there
The question should be: is Okezie Ikpeazu better than these governors I mentioned? The answer is YES.
But yet again, he is not doing well based on the assessment of Ndi Abia, who want the best but get below par.
So that is the angle I'm coming from.
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Man90(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sentimental naive grin

Igbos n the foolish set of comedy they present on NL. See mall. Make I no talk pass this one. Small time this clowns will argue that e should make a Pandora criminal in Peter Obi come 2023 upon how he loot state fund into his 13 year old daughter foreign account.[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Lionnation: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
The truth is that there is no road leading to this mall

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by blowjohn(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
This one na mall?
Even garki modern market in Abuja is just like this nw.
Which one be grand opening ceremony again for mall?
Nawa o.

This is like a modern market not a mall.

So a governor is commissiong a mall.
Let what I said sink into ur head.
We r celebrating a mall.
It's a good thing.
But not worth the fanfare.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by iReddington: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin See the kind of nonsense that goes on in Aba, but Nooo oo, Tinubu is their headache.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Etche Road Field was the San Siro of Aba.

So sad to see it converted to a mall. This ground was where Samuel Kalu horned his skills. A lot of them in Europe trained here. Aba agwula cry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
pricklewane:
Igbos n the foolish set of comedy they present on NL. See mall. Make I no talk pass this one. Small time this clowns will argue that e should make a Pandora criminal in Peter Obi come 2023 upon how he loot state fund into his 13 year old daughter foreign account.

I know you don't have the intellectual or commonsensical capabilities, but read up on that tweet thread, all the people criticising the Abịa government are still Igbo people. Does that click anything in your leftover brain? I guess no

Do you still know your own state? Have you ever criticised your own government? How can you? When you are still busy with the Igbo people.

If your state is privileged to have someone like Peter Obi, by now you ought to have been reasoning half better than today.

Take care good bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by SimplePlan34: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
See dem no sell their wares inside shop oo all this ppl they can't change
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Orangedreams:
The first project I will be seeing this man commission. In fact my wife just finished abusing him now only for me to open Nairaland and see this. Very useless governor.

Abeg check our siggy/profile for some nice properties jare.
https://www.nairaland.com/5939661/abia-state-development-thread-pictures

Educate yourself and your wife
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Godons1: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
naptu2:
The Enyimba Mall and Outlet Shops was commissioned today by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State. Here are pictures of the event.

Sources of the pictures include Ndigbo and Sam Hart

Rubbish and a waste of time. Aba wey no get Road or light. A very dirty glorified village. grin

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by house10s: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
plz stop calling it a mall.
haba, shop, simple
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
YoungLionken:
Ikpeazu won double awards this year; worst governor in the south east region, worst governor in the federal republic of Nigeria..

With Benue and Kogi state governors as first and second runner up, respectively...

Comrade, behave yourself!

How dare you attempt to take away the awards of uselessness and ineffectiveness that Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River state comfortably earned with his sweat and insurmountable efforts? Who is Okezie Ikpeazu where Ayade is? Do you not know that the bastard governor of Cross river has been building one spaghetti flyover for six years now and has only just succeeded in completing the fifth pillar?!

Please give respect where it's due!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
This one when be like some lock up plaza for the back back of alaba international market

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mall for where? This is more of a shopping complex, they should sha make the rent affordable else it will turn into a big waste of space like Tejuosho ultra modern market

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Godons1: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lionnation:
The truth is that there is no road leading to this mall

True talk grin grin

Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
All those making noise, saying store should shut up how many of you has there governor build in a city in a state Aba is not the capital of Abia just a city like a local government region well done our Governor we expect more by building more good roads and etc before Raining season next year East is developing,Aba ngwa mma mma mazi oh oh!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. by Help2020: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
naptu2:
The Enyimba Mall and Outlet Shops was commissioned today by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State. Here are pictures of the event.

Sources of the pictures include Ndigbo and Sam Hart

Finally Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has commissioned one project. Hope Jesus is not coming tomorrow, cos this one surprise me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Donate N1m To Man Who Lost His Business To Onitsha Fire (photos / "I Will Make More Than King Solomon In The Bible" - Folorunsho Alakija / Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.