Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me (2830 Views)

Ever bleeped A Girl With Your Bro On The Same Bed But He Didn't Bleep? / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
I Met this girl on facebook, without wasting time at all I asked her outing, she accepted and then we went to cinema, on getting there we decided to watch a movie together (you know na, guy man must put banny in the mood) ,, five minutes after the movie started...we started kissing and romancing (no sex yet, even though I knew she was already wet)

After our outing, babe told me she enjoyed every moment, esp when I was playing with her boobs and nipples and requested that we should do it again. I agreed, but this time around I said "we should go to an hotel instead" babe replied immediately and shouted "but no sex oooo" (in my mind I was like u never ready nah).. The following day we went to an hotel and I was surprised this banny was the one pleading for my dick to be inserted inside her. As a sharp guy, I just banged nonsense out of her (for 5 times) in two Weeks, then dumped her and moved on.

Now she said I'm wicked, that all I wanted was her pussy. undecided And never truly loved her. She kept calling, texting and apologizing unnecessarily that I should come back to her.
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by SUPERPACK: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
So should we contribute money and buy condoms for both of you or what?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Jay5mie: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
HotDick:
I Met this girl on facebook, without wasting time at all I asked her outing, she accepted and then we went to cinema, on getting there we decided to watch a movie together (you know na, guy man must put banny in the mood) ,, five minutes after the movie started...we started kissing and romancing (no sex yet, even though I knew she was already wet)

After our outing, babe told me she enjoyed every moment, esp when I was playing with her boobs and nipples and requested that we should do it again. I agreed, but this time around I said "we should go to an hotel instead" babe replied immediately and shouted "but no sex oooo" (in my mind I was like u never ready nah).. The following day we went to an hotel and I was surprised this banny was the one pleading for my dick to be inserted inside her. As a sharp guy, I just banged nonsense out of her (for 5 times) in two Weeks, then dumped her and moved on.

Now she said I'm wicked, that all I wanted was her pussy. undecided And never truly loved her. She kept calling, texting and apologizing unnecessarily that I should come back to her.

4 Likes

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Tezzi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Okay 1
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by moyosore32: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
My guy we sef dey do chop and clean mouth scope buh we no dey come report am for here
Too much talk no dey full basket oshamo

3 Likes

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmm u be bad guy ooh.. I know d gal sha
She has been crying of Facebook posting screenshot

3 Likes

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Jeon(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
HotDick:

happy Xmas in Addy
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by sweetonugbu: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Do her again

1 Like

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your issue na
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by dan9ice(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
So you don achieve something abi?

Oya allow us rest abeg..
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Solsix(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mtcheew 2021 don almost finish yet no sense
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Remember say you get sister too.

1 Like

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Chiver(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=HotDick post=108531652]
As a sharp guy, I just banged nonsense out of her (for 5 times) in two Weeks, then dumped her and moved on.

and is this what makes u a 'sharp guy'?
yo sick undecided
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by anthonyuncle(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
irritating pungent discharge emitting from a senseless immature over grown baby.

nairaland should start doing screening
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Prime4life(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Idiot fucker fucking mrs fuckable fucking pvssy. So my guy,what have you achieve? angry

1 Like

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by talk2hb1(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Fake Posts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Double0h7(f): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Wow, you are so cool. Look at this cool guy. He is cool because he doesn't care. Coool cool
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by KingDash: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2021
HotDick:

bros the worst thing be say make she no go tell people say you rape am, na there you go know say women na the real devils

1 Like

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by luizpippo(m): 7:13am On Dec 16, 2021
HotDick:

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2021
HotDick:

so u think this is the best way to advertise yourself as an energetic professional fvcker right? Cheap ! Very cheap !!!
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by udede(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Kids every where

2 Likes

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Passionnn: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2021
The Yahoo yahoo revolution has turned most young boys into monsterous beasts.
Imagine the audacity, young boys flocking the shrines of native doctors, and doing everything possible to get good luck charms, including ritual killings.
The desperation is absolutely sickening. The deaden state of the conscience and realistic consciousness lying blatantly to rob a man of his hard earned savings. Lavishing another's wealth on frivolities.
Every tale of triumph told reeks of insanity and crash inhumanity.

1 Like

Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021
Now that you've already told me what should I do undecided?
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Albara(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Bush meat don catch hunter grin
Re: I bleeped A Girl And Now She Won't Let Go Of Me by Steveokafor21(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Jeon:

happy Xmas in Addy
cry
Jeon:

happy Xmas in Addy

(1) (Reply)

Guys That Can Dance / My Girlfrnd Refused To Invite Or Want To See Me During Her Birthday Party / Can You Fight For Your Girlfriend Because You Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.