Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

My friend fought with a girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friend fought with a girl (966 Views)

Man Divorces Wife 2 Days After She Fought With His Mother Over Food ‘on Their We / Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend fought with a girl by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nawa o.
Okay guys I'll make this as brief as possible.

My friend met a girl in the street and then fell in love with her. Baba kept spending money on this girl like she used charmed on him. He gave her money for no just reason at all, He treated her body odour infections, gave her money to buy clothes, bitch was busy using this guy to clean gutters. He even enrolled her to learn tailoring, baba sometimes he goes to the store to give her money for food...he does this almost everyday. We have all tried talking sense into him to stop this stupidity but he refused listening to us saying "we don't know what is love" grin, he even gave the girl his android phone while he himself started using Nokia torch phone. SIMP of the highest order grin grin The girl bills him whenever she wishes knowing fully well that she must surely get whatever she asked cry

One day, Baba was walking with the girl in the street, and some guys in the area saw them together and then told another friend of mine "is that guy really dating that girl? Or he just wants to chop and go"? Because another nigga in his compound just finished banging her last night. Omo.... We called the guy sharply and told him about it, still he refused listening to us until he finally caught her with another guy making out.

Now he has requested that the girl should return back everything he has spent on her, the girl bluntly refused and they both started fighting. No be small fight ooooo. The girl went and called her friends who came and used their mouths to insult and finish this guy. Chai.

Now he's planning on going to meet the girl's mother to asked them to return back everything he has spent on their daughter.

We Don tell the guy make e no go, but the guy no dey hear word.
Abeg your advice is needed
Re: My friend fought with a girl by posty56: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
HotDick:
Nawa o.
Okay guys I'll make this as brief as possible.

My friend met a girl in the street and then fell in love with her. Baba kept spending money on this girl like she used charmed on him. He gave her money for no just reason at all, He treated her body odour infections, gave her money to buy clothes, bitch was busy using this guy to clean gutters. He even enrolled her to learn tailoring, baba sometimes he goes to the store to give her money for food...he does this almost everyday. We have all tried talking sense into him to stop this stupidity but he refused listening to us saying "we don't know what is love" grin, he even gave the girl his android phone while he himself started using Nokia torch phone. SIMP of the highest order grin grin The girl bills him whenever she wishes knowing fully well that she must surely get whatever she asked cry

One day, Baba was walking with the girl in the street, and some guys in the area saw them together and then told another friend of mine "is that guy really dating that girl? Or he just wants to chop and go"? Because another nigga in his compound just finished banging her last night. Omo.... We called the guy sharply and told him about it, still he refused listening to us until he finally caught her with another guy making out.

Now he has requested that the girl should return back everything he has spent on her, the girl bluntly refused and they both started fighting. No be small fight ooooo. The girl went and called her friends who came and used their mouths to insult and finish this guy. Chai.

Now he's planning on going to meet the girl's mother to asked them to return back everything he has spent on their daughter.

We Don tell the guy make e no go, but the guy no dey hear word.
Abeg your advice is needed
he should swallow the redpill or keep simping forever I dey mad to spend on top woman?
Re: My friend fought with a girl by Pochettino(f): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
You and your friend are fools. I'm sure the girl is all those dirty alaata sef.

I hate simps
Re: My friend fought with a girl by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your friend is foolish, how he won take collect all the has spent... Na real mumu him be angry
Re: My friend fought with a girl by MufasaLion: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin

Dirty guys and dirty girl. None of my business.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by Truvelisback(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ur friend is a SIMP. E be like say the Kayamanta don clear for him eye.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Pochettino
You and your friend are fools. I'm sure the girl is all those dirty alaata sef.

I hate simps[/quote]

Why me? undecided undecided I'm not the guy and certainly can't be a SIMP. I hate SIMPs and I avoid them like plague
Re: My friend fought with a girl by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
He deserves this for not listening

1 Like

Re: My friend fought with a girl by Parrie(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
70 years old SIMPle man dey misbehave untop toto wey me and OP dey sure say him never knack before.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by luizpippo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
He can't start by going to tailoring shop to terminate whatever remains of the apprenticeship.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Since I dey knack no need to collect what I spent.He fit go collect money wey he give olosho after a round of sekx because another customer is knacking her? It's not possible na.
If I invite girl on a date na uncompleted building I go carry her go.I fit carry her go fast food restaurant go chop.After she chop bellefull she go delete my number.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by Magnoliaa(f): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
I hooope you really do feel achieved now, sir, after this mightily great lie you've blown! Respect. Your head is there.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wetin you wan make we advice you now ?amebo,oga gossiper.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by anthonyuncle(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
i would've said something,
but you already said
HotDick:

the guy no dey hear word.
Re: My friend fought with a girl by ezegenigbonine: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
But truly buhari was right when he said that you guys are bunch of lazy youths.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt / Thick Ass South African Creamily Satisfies Herself / Wild Shit Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.