Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt (967 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Vibrator Found Working In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Ilamina(f): 11:20pm On May 22, 2022
What's the point of living undecided

No wonder I used to crush on an igbo shell boy in secondary school

Shell students are dope

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Emma2Seconds: 11:35pm On May 22, 2022
Go learn work u No get hand work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Choilila: 11:38pm On May 22, 2022
Your posts always make my belly to giggle, even though I don't want to. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Naijanascam: 11:39pm On May 22, 2022
To be sincere with you.,... that thing no be WORK
Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Brian47(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2022
I can't tell if you hate or love igbo ppl from your profile.
Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Johnny147147: 4:23am On May 23, 2022
Ilamina:

Shell students are dope

Send mail get PH update. I reside in PH
Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Albertone(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

Belly doesn't giggle, humans do.Olodo rabata.

You no sabi book, you no still fine.Double wahala for dead body.
Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Choilila: 12:29pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Belly doesn't giggle, humans do.Olodo rabata.
You no sabi book, you no still fine.Double wahala for dead body.
ugly black man. can't deal with self rejection.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Afrobasic(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

Tbh, the lady needs some serious mental evaluation.

@Op, I can fund your treatment. Send me a pm.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Choilila: 12:36pm On May 23, 2022
Afrobasic:

Tbh, the lady needs some serious mental evaluation.
@Op, I can fund your treatment. Send me a pm.
she's so funny.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Savedday: 12:44pm On May 23, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Albertone(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2022
Choilila:

ugly black man.
can't deal with self rejection.

Nursery school drop out.
If your grammatical blunders were to be bullets,it can kill the whole of Russian soldiers in Ukraine.
Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Choilila: 12:51pm On May 23, 2022
Albertone:

Nursery school drop out.
If your grammatical blunders were to be bullets,it can kill the whole of Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

ugly black man.
can't deal with rejection.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Working In Shell In Portharcourt by Allen102: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ilamina:

Shell students are dope
You think it's easy to work in shell? If you don't have connections, you can't work there.
Infact, if you don't have any connections you can't work in any oil company in port Harcourt.
Stop being silly.

(1) (Reply)

Waec 2022 [english Expo] English Language Questions And Answers Obj And Essay / Lady Who Asked Dad To Babysit Her Children Gets The Shock Of Her Life / Thick Ass South African Creamily Satisfies Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.