Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses (1130 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Deadmeat: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
I'm just curious to know what's in the book so I got some PDF online to see what's in it. To my surprise so many things are there unexplained but I see God's name there "Jehovah'' which made me think the book is not occultic as some people think.
However, as I continue reading the book I feel some things present with me, I kept reading it in dreams and calling angels names
Has anyone experience it?

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by eddynaira125: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Your name is about to be establish in your life, wishing a nice farewell
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
You have to perform the ritual in the book when reading it to know the power in it...
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Northernblood(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
The book na scam. I have read it b4

3 Likes

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Deadmeat:
I'm just curious to know what's in the book so I got some PDF online to see what's in it. To my surprise so many things are there unexplained but I see God's name there "Jehovah'' which made me think the book is not occultic as some people think.
However, as I continue reading the book I feel some things present with me, I kept reading it in dreams and calling angels names
You kept reading what in dreams and calling what angel names? undecided

Dude, you are letting your delusions get the better of you. Knowledge is free but if you are afraid of it, that fear will use you wash tumbler. I suggest you tackle those anxieties you have of paper and ink first. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Baawaa(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ok
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Deadmeat: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You kept reading what in dreams and calling what angel names? undecided

Dude, you are letting your delusions get the better of you. Knowledge is free but if you are afraid of it, that fear will use you wash tumbler. I suggest you tackle those anxieties you have of paper and ink first. undecided
undecided
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by nnamdiosu(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2021
Desist from this Painful path.
son of man, pity those who gave birth to you and avoid them pain.

Don't give yourself to your enemy for a loaf of bread
Don't deny your generation unborn life on earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Deadmeat: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Deadmeat: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
nnamdiosu:

for your information I've read it and I'm still reading it and nothing happened

2 Likes

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by chiedu7: 2:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Deadmeat:

You are treading a dangerous path, STOP

2 Likes

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Dec 18, 2021
nnamdiosu:

He says he is simply reading a book.... why is that a painful path? undecided

How does reading a book amount to giving oneself to an enemy for a loaf of bread? The enemy here is ignorance which you embrace each time you choose ignorance over knowledge. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Dec 18, 2021
chiedu7:
You are treading a dangerous path, STOP
What path would that be?; undecided
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Damnfailure: 3:31am On Dec 18, 2021
I would start reading it too any knowledge I have if it can be used to destroy the creator I will use it

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by NNTR: 4:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Something like a self destruct path coming from having underling intentions and motives like whats mentioned in the below comment

Damnfailure:
I would start reading it too any knowledge I have if it can be used to destroy the creator I will use it

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by chiedu7: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
the occult.

Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses are books of the occult
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
chiedu7:

the occult.

Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses are books of the occult
Reading a book is not occultic...
What is is the belief in such ideas and practice of them. Reading increases knowledge and knowledge is not occultic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Femmyfestus: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Deadmeat:
Any funny encounter yet?. Did u practice what u read?
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Deadmeat: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:

Any funny encounter yet?. Did u practice what u read?
no funny encounter bro as I don't even expect any shenanigans cos I found the real name of God (Jehovah) in there and true angels of God that's what made me continue reading it. so I don't expect it to cause any harm to humans unless you want to use it for devilish means... The book is harmless all what people are saying are just propagandas..

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Femmyfestus: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Deadmeat:
no funny encounter bro as I don't even expect any shenanigans cos I found the real name of God (Jehovah) in there and true angels of God that's what made me continue reading it. so I don't expect it to cause any harm to humans unless you want to use it for devilish means... The book is harmless all what people are saying are just propagandas..
You didnt answer the second question. Did you practice what you read
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Deadmeat: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:

You didnt answer the second question. Did you practice what you read
not practicing anything just reading for educational purposes only

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Femmyfestus: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Deadmeat:
not practicing anything just reading for educational purposes only
. your experience does not count . Until you have done what is written in it then we can conclude maybe the people arguing in the other thread are right or not
Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Deadmeat: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Femmyfestus:

. your experience does not count . Until you have done what is written in it then we can conclude maybe the people arguing in the other thread are right or not
I had already recited some citation in the book. Up till now, nothing has happened

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Reading The Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses by Choilila: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hello Op, anything yet?.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

As Humans, We're Programmed To Be "Logical" In Our Thinking. / You Cannot Become Lucifer If You Do Not Find The Cure For Cancer / The Grail Message: The Last Saving Grace For Erring Mankind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.