Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening (1703 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
For years I have been plagued with extraordinary attention from people that I have gone mad. The attention I have received in this life is not healthy in any way, everyone wants to talk to you or stare at you or just do whatever to get you to notice them. The thing has made me insane, I don’t know what’s normal to say or what’s wrong anymore. I could be toasting a girl now and I could say “I want to lick your Toto I’m Lino brown the god” like I can literally say anything, because I have stopped feeling human and I don’t think it’s even in a good way honestly. Bleep the good looking bullshit , a lot of boys look good too but they don’t get this creepy attention from people..so that’s not even it.

Well this evening I drank a lot of alcohol and I noticed what normalcy felt like again. I was sitting in a bus and nobody stared at me, I was literally staring at girls and they turned away. I almost cried, look at what I’m missing....being fucking normal! That would never happen to me if I wasn’t drunk , I can’t stare at any girl because they would stare back so much that I would be forced to look away. I have been cursed with my appearance by god, to have a very unhealthy life experience that bleeps with your sanity.

Henceforth I am going to drink myself into normalcy, I will ruin myself so I will find peace. I know this doesn’t make much sense to you but sadly it’s my unfortunate reality.
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Mide1data: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
HOLY SHIT

Ok 1st, God didn't curse you. Get that straight.
2nd, we watch Nollywood movies about drunkards useless their lives, we read them in newspaper and magazine and also hear them on the news. So Y the hell would you go into that shit again?
Good thing you stopped.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nyascobar1414: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Show us your picture naa?
Its that simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by anthonyuncle(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
abusing alcohol won't help you at all
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by luscioustrish(f): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Better use it to your advantage wink
Build your IG page and make money from being an influencer.
Being a drunkard won't help you at all.

1 Like

Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
luscioustrish:
Better use it to your advantage wink
Build your IG page and make money from being an influencer.
Being a drunkard won't help you at all.

Thought of this before but I fear they will kill the page, I mean mark zuckerbeg
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Prettydevil:

Thought of this before but I fear they will kill the page, I mean mark zuckerbeg
To some extent, you're irritating...

You're probably an ugly fu**! undecided

1 Like

Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Darkseid(m): 1:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Another one bites the dust grin grin
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by MrDigitalVentur: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2021
The things as a human what we don't really like are what always happening to us

I dont why this is but i think thats nature so henceforth instead of drinking begin to like the way people gives you attention and you will see the outcome
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:

I need a girl that will talk dirty like this to me regularly, I will take care of your needs. Guaranteed
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:

What’s your WhatsApp, I want to buy you data to show you I’m serious about us becoming something wink
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
MrDigitalVentur:
The things as a human what we don't really like are what always happening to us

I dont why this is but i think thats nature so henceforth instead of drinking begin to like the way people gives you attention and you will see the outcome

Lol you’re a genius, anytime I act like I’m aware of my looks people just turn away. I’m painting my hair tomorrow so people will hate me for it grin
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Prettydevil:

I need a girl that will talk dirty like this to me regularly, I will take care of your needs. Guaranteed
fuçk off
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Prettydevil:
For years I have been plagued with extraordinary attention from people that I have gone mad. The attention I have received in this life is not healthy in any way, everyone wants to talk to you or stare at you or just do whatever to get you to notice them. The thing has made me insane, I don’t know what’s normal to say or what’s wrong anymore. I could be toasting a girl now and I could say “I want to lick your Toto I’m Lino brown the god” like I can literally say anything, because I have stopped feeling human and I don’t think it’s even in a good way honestly. Bleep the good looking bullshit , a lot of boys look good too but they don’t get this creepy attention from people..so that’s not even it.

Well this evening I drank a lot of alcohol and I noticed what normalcy felt like again. I was sitting in a bus and nobody stared at me, I was literally staring at girls and they turned away. I almost cried, look at what I’m missing....being fucking normal! That would never happen to me if I wasn’t drunk , I can’t stare at any girl because they would stare back so much that I would be forced to look away. I have been cursed with my appearance by god, to have a very unhealthy life experience that bleeps with your sanity.

Henceforth I am going to drink myself into normalcy, I will ruin myself so I will find peace. I know this doesn’t make much sense to you but sadly it’s my unfortunate reality.
What's wrong with ur health? Are u a cripple or a kind of handicap?
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
fuçk off

The day u people stop taking social medium seriously that’s the day y’all will stop being so slow. Dirty smelly girl , come let me buy u iPhone pig
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
fuçk off

Hope your Toto doesn’t smell? Have u being bleeped today? Oya open your mouth, I want to Bleep it you slave
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
fuçk off

Bitter little shit, angry at pretty neegas cuz they Bleep you and dump your smelly ass. I don see your type tire, you will never be wanted by pretty neegas cuz you’re not our spec you preek slave
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Prettydevil:

Hope your Toto doesn’t smell? Have u being bleeped today? Oya open your mouth, I want to Bleep it you slave
Lowlife retārd... You need validation from people you don't even know... Quoted me three times, ignored your fellow guys...

Your pathetic self couldn't even earn a fuçk even if you paid for it... You deserve sh**
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Prettydevil:

Bitter little shit, angry at pretty neegas cuz they Bleep you and dump your smelly ass. I don see your type tire, you will never be wanted by pretty neegas cuz you’re not our spec you preek slave
You're an ugly loser... If I had the chance, I'll beat you up... Punch that nasty face till your skull caves in...
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by luscioustrish(f): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Prettydevil:

Kill those negative thoughts
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're an ugly loser... If I had the chance, I'll beat you up... Punch that nasty face till your skull caves in...

I’m a god, im your god, a pretty god. You will worship me till you die, I will Bleep your mouth and lock you in a cage and my sperm will be your food. I am too good for any female, you people are my slaves and in time I will prove it. You are a smelly Toto, not worthy of me your god. Now bow you slave
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lowlife retārd... You need validation from people you don't even know... Quoted me three times, ignored your fellow guys...

Your pathetic self couldn't even earn a fuçk even if you paid for it... You deserve sh**

So you know how to talk dirty? And I wanted to pay you for this but you’re giving me free. Lol you see why I say Nigerian girls are the dullest in the world, you are here spilling out your guts free but when you see a guy with this kinda fetish you quickly run away but you’re giving me free thinking you’re offended me not knowing you’re making me penis hard as Bleep. Smelly Toto keep going I’m about to cum
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:

I hate you, I hate your gender. You people are smelly, and you always try to talk to me. Tuehh. You are not worthy of me, I am a god. You will be raped and killed soon, that’s all you’re worth, a piece of object for my gratification. I will rape your throat and spit on your ugly chimpanzee face and probably kill you just for the fun of it. I brothers already killing you hoes for fun because you are cheap, smelly, dull , broke and desperate. Me and 90 percent of Nigerian boys are all so extremely handsome now because we have all become rich, and smelly girls like you are so bitter because it’s you that chase us now but yet we Bleep your throat and dump your ugly ass. Tuehh, rejected bastard that can never Bleep a pretty boy like me, you are my penis slave, you exist to suck my dick till you die ugly hoe
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Datboredberry:

You must be one of the hoes I fuckedd her throat and cummed on her face recently, you tracked me down here to wail? Monkey reveal your ugly wig wearing face, I want to see the pig I fuckeddd and dumped that is crying on my page grin grin grin
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Na mumu dey fight me o, I’m a big troll but I stopped for long till this smelly datboredberry dragged me when I was sitting on my own. I will make threads daily to insult your smelly dead parents, don’t fvcking try me I’m very abnormal
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Smelly bastard datboredberry where the Bleep are you pig? You’re still sucking prick till this morning? Olosho hope you collected your 3k o, stop allowing men Bleep you for fun Sophia
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Lenny22: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Prettydevil:

I hate you, I hate your gender. You people are smelly, and you always try to talk to me. Tuehh. You are not worthy of me, I am a god. You will be raped and killed soon, that’s all you’re worth, a piece of object for my gratification. I will rape your throat and spit on your ugly chimpanzee face and probably kill you just for the fun of it. I brothers already killing you hoes for fun because you are cheap, smelly, dull , broke and desperate. Me and 90 percent of Nigerian boys are all so extremely handsome now because we have all become rich, and smelly girls like you are so bitter because it’s you that chase us now but yet we Bleep your throat and dump your ugly ass. Tuehh, rejected bastard that can never Bleep a pretty boy like me, you are my penis slave, you exist to suck my dick till you die ugly hoe
You are leaning towards becoming a psychopath, you are obssessed with yourself. Kindly see a therapist
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2021
The last girl that tried to drag me because I didn’t fall for her emotional blackmail I called all her friends and told them everything she says behind their backs and ruined her image.

And yes she was the same girl that raped me as a kid and completely messed my head up.

Don’t fight me if you’re female I am extremely committed to ruining you till you kee yourself. The rape that girl did to me is something I can never forgive, so if you’re female don’t ever dare try to come for me, I will destroy your life..I’m not even kidding.
Re: Almost Forgot What Being Normal Felt Like Till This Evening by Kolena: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2021
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Men Fall In Love? / How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt / Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.