Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt (1707 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 10:34pm On May 01, 2023
Last year July, This thief that was my ND classmate some years back came to me with a business to invest in shoemaking business. I invested 100k and after few days I told him I am no longer interested. He should refund money and he said I should give him some time and said ok. From July till now, he has refused to give me money. I have his picture and receipt of the transaction. How do I get my money back? I have his picture and I am planning to post his picture all over social media and tagged as most wanted criminal in oyibo. The guy is from oyigbo in rivers state. I really want to deal with this fool because e don show me shege

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:08pm On May 01, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Last year July, This thief that was my ND classmate some years back came to me with a business to invest in shoemaking business. I invested 100k and after few days I told him I am no longer interested. He should refund money and he said I should give him some time and said ok. From July till now, he has refused to give me money. I have his picture and receipt of the transaction. How do I get my money back? I have his picture and I am planning to post his picture all over social media and tagged as most wanted criminal in oyibo. The guy is from oyigbo in rivers state. I really want to deal with this fool because e don show me shege
Nigerians 😁😁
Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by DispatcherLagos: 11:16pm On May 01, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Why did you lose interest after giving him hope? Oga it's a win-win situation. Count your loss and forge ahead

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Madups(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2023
The truth is that you just have to be lil bit more patient with him. You made a very big mistake. You should have done deligent checks and made more findings before giving him the money. And now even if you go to the police you will still be adviced give him more time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Ihateheadslamer: 11:24pm On May 01, 2023
The most wanted criminal worldwide currently is the man with the people's mandate tongue
Sirchiboy:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Bluezy13(m): 3:47am On May 02, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Why did you lose interest after giving him hope? Oga it's a win-win situation. Count your loss and forge ahead

What sort of question is this ??

If he had gone ahead and used the money for the business even after being told to give it back, by now he should have refunded the money with or without a simple apology.
Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Blupen969(m): 5:42am On May 02, 2023
Bluezy13:

What sort of question is this ??

If he had gone ahead and used the money for the business even after being told to give it back, by now he should have refunded the money with or without a simple apology.
3:47am bros you be wizard??

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by DaHrNn0001: 7:02am On May 02, 2023
You can considerations in the business before investing in that business but pulling out after a couple of days is a choice made by you not considering if he had already spent part of it purchasing whatever he needs. Sure,it's taken time already and should expect a refund but you know business is not rocket science and it might have gone either ways. Just find the best approach in getting your money. Police will still collect money for wanting to get your money and still have a share of your recovered fund.
Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by diogo23: 7:10am On May 02, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Criminal supporting criminal
Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by swagguElite(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2023
How much interest has accumulated on that money since July 2022?
You have bank statement reading the transfer you made to him?
You have an email or whatsapp thread of the agreement between both of you?

I work at a debt recovery firm in PH, these are vital questions for you; to be taken serious.
Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Artemis444: 9:01am On May 02, 2023
It may take some time, it is a 50 : 50 something 'cause you legally gave him money.
Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by DispatcherLagos: 10:33am On May 02, 2023
grin
Mugu
diogo23:

Criminal supporting criminal
Re: How Do I Get This Criminal Arrested In Port Harcourt by Margy: 11:29am On May 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Oyigbo boy keh?.. your own done be.. track him reach oyigbo, you will see him around that Express junction eating nkwobi with your money... and even showing guys some love

(1) (Reply)

How To Be More Masculine And Get More Women[plus games updated daily] / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / An Older Man Or A Younger Man. Which Is Better & Why? Does Age Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.