Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl (1701 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / American Gay Couple Shaun T & Scott Blokker Welcome Twin Boys Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by Orika385TV: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Popular Nigerian Singer Davido and his wife Chioma welcomes twin baby boy and girl as confirmed by Davido's brother. The couple reportedly welcomed their twin babies in America as revealed by Davido's brother and popular Nigerian news paper The Nation Nigeria Newspaper. Click on the link below to watch the video:
-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-LGTuJXF2Q

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by Matprinze: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
I’m so happy for them.. congratulations 🍾
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by squash47(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Congratulations to baba Beji and Iya Baji.
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by sholikay(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
God has doubled their joy.....

Everything nah double double....

Congratulations OBO...

make Davido just see me like this ,come sama me better money...as per happy mood..😀😀
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by Olarewaju89: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Davido, father of many nations grin

You don finally surpass 2face be that cheesy

Anyways, 🎊
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by Angrigowt: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Stupid pop artist who sings trash

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by ILoveFaith: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Congrats
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by Khd95(m): 2:21am On Oct 11, 2023
Congrats to them
Name the boy brown, the girl Anita 🫢
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by CJStarz: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2023
Authentic? Why not on frontpage yet? I pray it's true.
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by DyingFetus: 4:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Fake news

No wonder people day believe am
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by Orika385TV: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
DyingFetus:
Fake news

No wonder people day believe am
Lolz I am just seeing your comment now, I wonder how you feel now. People like you always like commenting rubbish without carrying out research. Always feeling like you are right or you know everything. For your info you can search about it. There is even a video of it online even on Nairaland. Not everything is fake!
Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by Orika385TV: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
CJStarz:
Authentic? Why not on frontpage yet? I pray it's true.
100% true, hope you have confirm now

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Welcome's Twin Baby Boy And Girl by CJStarz: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Orika385TV:

100% true, hope you have confirm now
Glory to God for that. God bless the babies.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / Is Love Betrayed In Thoughts Or Action? / Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.