Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,433 members, 7,958,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) (45209 Views)

"BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2021
abidem4real:

Female folk is just something else sha!

This is my first time of seeing this pussy everyone talked about that time. When the news broke out, i searched everywhere in the internet but they will always cover the pussy with something or blur it out totally. In the end, i didn't see the pussy.

Finally when i have forgotten it, I saw it. grin grin
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Jetfire: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2021
iamkheedah:
See the moment a male graduating student signs on his female colleague's b**bs.

TalkeetMedia recently posted a picture of two graduating students of the Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Amassoma.

In the picture a boy is seen signing on the B**Bs of his course mate...

See more: https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/139438795133287/?substory_index=1&app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by errigdee: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2021
these kind person go server DAT means better yawa go dey
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
This does not mean that she will be a failure after now, it's just youthful exuberance at play.

Most of the girls with this kind of mentality back
in those days in school are doing better than the spiricoco in real life.

Some of them were written off back then in 2002/2003, the story is not the same today when we meet at the alumni association meetings and WhatsApp group chat

Honestly, I agree with this.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2021
las las, if you check, that girl na third class graduate wey manage graduate or still get carry over courses to clear

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Selfmotivated: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2021
How does this got to fp. This is no news
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by November24(f): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
This does not mean that she will be a failure after now, it's just youthful exuberance at play.

Some of them were written off back then in 2002/2003, the story is not the same today when we meet at the alumni association meetings and WhatsApp group chat

Doing well cos they have money abi...
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Veeryeasy(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2021
The school has released a wild clito trader into the society
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by ronyman(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
See as d fool dey shine teeth angry grin
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by prophetfire: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
HeroHero:
Wicked generation!
That doesn't make her wicked. It's youthful exubrance. But it's not wise to do such in public.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by crestedaguiyi: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
adedayourt:

This is the next line we use to defend our appetite for decedance.

Abeg free me
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Of course, prostitution pays haven't you heard?
Stop defending nonsense
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2021
See as the guy serious on top breast matter.lol
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2021
iamkheedah:

TalkeetMedia recently posted a picture of two graduating students of the Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Amassoma.

See more: https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/139438795133287/?substory_index=1&app=fbl
She for kukuma open her nipples make him sign..
Oohh.
Even her clit and butt-hole too.
Over-do people everywhere
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

This is my first time of seeing this pussy everyone talked about that time. When the news broke out, i searched everywhere in the internet but they will always cover the pussy with something or blur it out totally. In the end, i didn't see the pussy.

Ma niggi

Who get that puccy
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2021
iamkheedah:

I remember when I signed out the same way too,, and that was on my crush , although she didn't exposed her breast like this , it was just untop of her clothes ,, and then she exclaimed,, woooh,,!!;it's so cold , it has touched my boobs , and this girl is damn intelligent and very coordinated and well mannered .. mehn I messed up during those time,, , the babe was feeling my glory because of my coordination and academic tested ,,, I never go for cheap popularity in my department, I had enough glory , mehn , I really loved that babe ,, but one Yahoo boy I been roll with for year one , just dey roll with the girl , e pain me kwaa... , I get glory nau, I was built physically, I dey sweet then ,, with my starch shirt and moccasin.. , I messed up Wella ,, but the day the girl agreed to come to my lodge , she just enter , go check my wardrobe, and open my toilet ,, the funniest part be say , me and my roommate dey compete who neat pass ..., We neat die .... Las Las , both the girl and me were very controversial,,, I messed up , after five years of graduation, I can't boost that I have seen a girl that I will marry immediately I see money ,,, pride and controversy has made me to loose some girls that was my best friend and match .... Imsu that year was fun
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by sageb: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2021
This one shock me
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by calcal: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Women are blessed with beautiful bodies, just merely seeing a portion of their breast is enough to stimulate the cassava.

My mothers, the killers without swords.

Bless me forever.
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Ma niggi

Who get that puccy

Angel BB Naija
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Angel BB Naija

The video dey

I wan see that hairy puccy clearly tongue
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Abeg free me

Love & Light
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by KusherAbel: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
obembet:
Nothing bad.i can do same, just make sure you have good handwriting.

I don't like that kind Doctors handwriting on my breast

For you I'll sign on your a$$ fine writing too wink
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by abidem4real: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Fdf

Hahahaha! You be ashewo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' / Nostalgic Vintage Pictures of old Nigeria / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.