Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend (26555 Views)

If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by AdventHero: 7:22am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Viktoreze(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by irunoko(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2021
gehbma:
why won't I, not every Mother in-law is recalcitrant like we think
lol that's what Nollywood has made Women believe
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by samx4real(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2021
She's saying the truth...

Ladies, make una get sense now oh
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by TUTU147: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Na this kind one dey scatter marriage,so you should be at war with your mother in law.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Kajaard: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Nonsense. He is an idiot. My future wife and my mother will be best of friends just the way my elder brothers wife and my mum are good friends
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Maxwell4404(m): 7:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Na God go punish you, deceive them..
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by emerged01(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Presidential16:
Sure he is right..same applies to husbands and their mother-in-law too....no familiarity whatsoever
Bro,anybody can say whatever they like but you should know maintaining healthy relationship with in-laws is one of the keys to having a beautiful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by mrkings84(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2021
This one must have seen hell in the hands of his mother inlaw

Dohhhh
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by ShaqFu: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2021
What nonsense. Do these people say this stupid things just to get attention or what exactly.

Women shouldn't be nice to their mother in laws my ass. Any woman who listen to this individual will have themselves and themselves alone to blame. They shouldn't forget that as long as they have kids, they too will become someone's mother in law.

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by benjanny(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Well Everyone Is Entitle To His Or Her Own Opinions.

But Something Is Very Clear Here,Do Things In A Way You Think Its Very OK By You.

The Person Who Commented By Reminding Us That Its Compulsory To Take Care Of Your Old Parent In China,I Think There Is Something You Didn't Understand.

That Your Wife Is Not Much Closer To Your Mother Doesn't Mean You Are Not Taking Good Care Of Your Mother

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Myer(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Shedrack777:
i wonder how some people manage to become relationship counselor

This is what making generic statements causes.
Now his statement in true in some cases where the mother-inlaw is toxic and wants to milk her son dry hence she sees the wife of her son as an enemy trying to steal her son from her.

Bit there are so may cases where you're blessed with mothers-inlaw from heaven who are self-contained and simply want the best marriage for their son.
Once they trust you love their son, they just practically adopt you as their own daughter and even friend. And these type obviously are not your enemy.

So at the end of the day, they're are different dynamics to this.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by jeff1607(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2021
And cycle continues, daughter-in-law of today bad mother-in-law tomorrow but son-in-law and father-in-law’s relationship ain’t bad plus easy to get along

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by shalomm: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Mumu man.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by johnwegs(m): 7:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Imbecilic sense

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Escobar7(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Stupid talk

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Juanmike(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
grin He's right oo. Married women should have boundaries which even mothers-inlaw shouldn't cross. After all the mother in law has enjoyed her own marriage, and so must give way for the daughter-in law to steer her home.
Onyi22 is that you?
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by tete7000(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Orisirisi isokuso. I guess he was addressing his wife and daughters.

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by aksule(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2021
He is real CONTROVERSIAL. I think he might have been brought up from orphanage home and even at that lack sense of appreciation. Being from orphanage home, he probably did not enjoy the comfort of motherhood hence this thrash of an advise

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by tutudesz: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Shedrack777:
i wonder how some people manage to become relationship counselor
Na Certificate give this one counselor O!
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by stamapro(m): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2021
All these children that grew up within an unfriendly family setting, will just be spewing trash, his personal experience can't be a universal standard. Marriage counselor my foot. What does he really know or understand about family relationship? Where is this one even coming from?

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by eddyslim(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2021
End time counsellor���

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by DimIsaac10(m): 7:42am On Dec 16, 2021
If you are not friends with my mum I can't even marry you in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by marsup: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2021
People say and do stupid things, forgetting that one day, they will also be mother/father in-law.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2021
They better start making MICROPHONES expensive.
Too many Idiots now handle them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Lumig: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Counsellor from the pit of hell
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by louken(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Inside life
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by xpool(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Bankowner:
Sebi na because the Counselor na man? I wish he was a woman so that he get a dose of his own medicine.
He just wanna trend!
More of a joke from standup comedian
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Obalola4: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Some stupid wives who are lucky not have mother inlaws still misbehave in the marriage.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by obinrinrere: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Useless human being.
Oh Allah bless all mothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) / Ladies Know Your Limit / My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.