Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend (26525 Views)

If I Should Slap My Daughter-in-law, She Must Slap Me Back - Aisha Yesufu / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by TClipz(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2021
I totally disagree with this, put your mother in that shoe and tell me how it feels. In my opinion show love, empathy and sincerity to your mother inlaw, it is what you give you’d get there should be boundaries in everything she does with her mother in-law. See het as your mum and everything will go well unless she’s made her self a � grin shocked
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by vickydevoka(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Aethiops:
Very true your wife mother can never be your friend

Bcus when matter sup na she go advice her daughter to abandon you or cheat

Women are pretenders

If you don't gerrit forget abourrit
All women get wahala.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by vickydevoka(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
emerged01:

Bro,anybody can say whatever they like but you should know maintaining healthy relationship with in-laws is one of the keys to having a beautiful marriage.
Exactly
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Goldbw122(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2021
This one is a marriage breaker why na m, you should be nice to everybody including your enemy, you don't even know if the enemy is your friend.. serious.. I have seen cases like that.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by errigdee: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2021
there are diff ways we cherish our mother inlaws
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by aspabay(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Teachings from the pit of hell
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by theamazonguru(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2021
This is evil.
What sort of counsel is this
And who approved this one to be a marriage counsellor?

Counsellor from the pit of hell.

Why would you say your wife and your mother should not be friends, they should only respect themselves.
This is nonsense

This clearly shows his wife and his mother don't see eye to eye.

Oga counsellor, my marriage can't be like yours, a toxic one.
Please hold your counsel and enjoy the toxicity that lies within your marriage.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by manikspears: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2021
The way everybody just dey claim philosopher recently dey vex me.Any idiot will just come ,say rubbish and get away with it. I think we should introduce mass beating to our comnunity.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Anebi2002: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Fake prophet.....
It's high time to believe in your self , some of those pastor are not of God...

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by myrates: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Foolish counsellor.......let ur wife and mother be enemies then....... mtchewww
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by iykejohnson(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Stupid counselor!

I know, I shouldn't call him stupid cos he is entitled to his opinion but I am pissed with this opinion
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Gee64: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
When some youths talk these days I don't take them seriously because hard drugs always influenced their state of mind. Little wonder most of them behave irrationally.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Nwaajasa: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] what on earth that someone that call himself counselor open his mouth to say this nonsense, some of the reasons are 1 you don't suck your mother's breast. 2 you don't value women's efforts, 3 you don't want peace in the family so that they will be coming to you for counseling and be paying you. And many other reasons, you can add yours

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by NoToPile: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Wrong choice of words though he seems to have a point.

You can never be her daughter, you are her sons wife.

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2021
The only thing he said herw that has meaning is the fact that "you can never be her daughter" but every other thing he said here, if u are a Nigerian woman planning to marry a Nigerian man, pls don't follow this man's advise for your own peace of mind.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by esanmantruth: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Ghanaian get or value mother-in-law self? Sorry I don’t know much but I believe that part of the invoice world are mixed up with both homosexuality and straight matter. It can never belike Nigeria. But I believe the man is talking to Ghanaians only.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by oilmane(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=108540579]

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXem9MnltE7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
[Thank God you've a mother who is already a mother in-law, your wife will become a mother in-law, your sisters as well as daughters will one day become mothers in-law. I hope you live long enough to reap the fruit of your advice.]
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Burgerlomo: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Say no to weed
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by HygiRobert: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2021
It is ganja that is speaking
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Jollyjane4U: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Walz001: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2021
I will advice everyone to always read good quote good articles and good books
All this wont help it will rather bring in indiscipline disrespect and bad influence to the society
What happened if there is friendship among all
What happened to rich men giving their daughter husband estate what happened to mother in law treating wife as daughter
We need a better orientation not the other way round
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Way4orward: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2021
That's your opinion and let it die with you and those that support it.

Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXem9MnltE7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Emelyluv(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Listen to the sense out of his nonsense. He's making point please.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Emelyluv(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2021
You are making point sir. Truly!!!
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by gudugudumeje: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2021
WHAT A MAD MAN... HE HAD BETTER ADVISED THAT WOMEN SHOULD KILL THEIR MOTHER-IN-LAWS RIGHT AWAY FROM THE ONSET...
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by adetayoonas(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2021
TeeGentle:
everybody has his/her own point of view
but that is bad counselling

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Oblongata:
Fear women!

I am sure all women want their husbands to treat their mothers as their mother, but for them to treat the husband’s mother as their mother mba!
Very useless set of specie
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Amadi84: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Marriage counsellor from the PIT OF HELL.

Those taking his advise, your sons home is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by CoolVoice(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2021
This one just want to cashout from some of those ill mannered Ladies.

Take the advice as a Lady if you forget that you will also be a Mother-in-law somebody. Unless you chose not to procreate.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Saintmary(f): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Is he scared if his wife and mother are close they might plan and plot against him..

This is why I like China.. according to Chinese law taking care of your parents when old is compulsory, mandatory and failure to comply would lead you straight to jail

The counsellor needs to understand raising an average child to adult hood cost atleast 15 million naira and that's just feeding for 2 decades, clothing, and education, not to mention emotional and physical investment which can't be quantified

The least you can do for someone who spent over 15 million raising you through sweat and blood, is to allow your wife play with her and bond with her like a daughter especially when she's down and lonely

Why would a woman become down and lonely just because her children grew up and left home?

I'm interested in your response.
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by Joshcoli(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
This gender... You will hardly hear or see father in-law having issues with children's marriage... It's always mother inlaw

It's either the Mother inlaw want to subdue the sons wife
Or the mother inlaw will advice daughter on how to subdue the husband
Re: Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend by stasius: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Husbands don't be nice to your inlaws too.

Infact hate them with all your might! It is good like that. If they cross your way deal with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man Settle Down With 50k As Salary? / When Your Mother Calls You The Devil / Housewife Takes Rat Poison In Jigawa To Protest Husband’s Plan To Take 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.