Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down (28667 Views)

Ladies: Before you feel the butterflies. / "I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Aduroja123(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/16/4-reasons-why-men-test-and-sleep-with-several-ladies-before-settling-down/

It's sadly disheartening that humans have begun to justify nonsense in recent times.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Samkeniyy(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Very dumb post post. Shameless generation

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Smdh
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nonexisting: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2021
If you are testing vaginarians to get the best, you will continue to test till eternity because most of them are daughters of Jezebel
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Biafraaa: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2021
To all men out there that are faithful to one woman las las you fit still no make heaven. And the testing you still no test grin grin.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Basicend: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2021
jaeyking:
After all the testing
You still end up with trash undecided undecided

No mind am.

Sex is just amongst the major components of marriage. It requires more to stand.

Pray to God to lead you to the bone of your bone and stop testing up and dan.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Kingstanding: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Hmm... Some men.
. 99% of men. Unless those religious bigot and religious nutcase people who will say it's a sin. They will say they don't want to fornicate because it's a sin but same people tell lie, gossip,back bite, received bribe at work place and still commit fraud at work place. Who is fooling who? How many of you will buy phone or car without testing it? I will never buy product of no testing in my life.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by bcomputer101: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2021
Albara:
Speak for yourself o... Not all men test ladies like the way u explained

Olodo
Keep pretending and denying the truth
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Way4orward: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Really?
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Omo it takes the grace of God to stay faithful in this times oh, everywhere you look women they advertise their body and they will openly tell you they are down for hookup, girls back in the day when you go dey admire from far dey soapy for night nowadays go just tell you straight up say money for hand back for ground, why would any sane man want to marry after all that, afterall the whole purpose to marry na for procreation, why limit yourself to just one toto when las las no be only you even chop am. I pity all this modern women forming woke, by the time you don turn old cargo and still alone na then you go appreciate just having a man regardless of how wealthy in your life

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by 8stargeneral: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Testing microphone...Na God dey bless man with good wife...if like test d whole girls in d world u may end up marrying slay queen
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Ebonygeek(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
No matter how I look at it, I can't find any reason to tie myself to a Nigerian man. Most are so toxic

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Mocabi: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2021
U are absolutely wrong
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by inspectorg(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2021
I think Food is a basic necessity even before EVE was created from adams rib; So all man must know how to gather and prepare his own meal. Chikina...
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2021
But I have met some girls who told me dey can't marry a guy dey no knack well, .. this is to avoid stories that touches the heart in the future

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by pahen1991: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2021
What do you mean by taste na rice abi beans
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by KillAlabi2021(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonygeek:
No matter how I look at it, I can't find any reason to tie myself to a Nigerian man. Most are so toxic

It's damned good to test ToTOh wey you wan keep for house
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by SenecaTheYonger: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Nobody is testing anything, we’re all just fvcking for pure pleasure
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by tctrills: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/11/16/4-reasons-why-men-test-and-sleep-with-several-ladies-before-settling-down/
Oga forget all these excuses. The only reason men sleep with several ladies is the sexual attraction to the different ladies. forget all this your science
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by jericco1(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2021
I don't understand the indices you used in determining what you wrote here
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by na2016: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2021
These points are all lies except number 1. There is a actually a trend that men just want to sleep around. But there is no good in sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by KillerBeauty(f): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Op that your number 2 is s true.

A former colleague of mine said he impregnated his girlfriend just to see if he can.
Afterwards, he paid to have her do an abortion.
They broke up later on.
She married someone else, he also did the same.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by kuntash: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2021
If you like garnish it with whatever excuses .... Sleeping around is simply a sign of irresponsibility

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by babyfaceafrica: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2021
MMempire:
Person go take him time come up with good write-up, some of us no go fit like or share the write-up, na to dey use style dey spoil another man effort. If you no get meaningful comment to add for person write-up, just try no comment instead. Peace!
You don't expect everybody to praise a topic, that is asslicking! If you don't like a topic, you can trash it without been abusive, it's allowed. No be by force to create topic. If someone cannot accept criticism, make them no post! Capish
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Dat y I opt out

Cos I take fornication as sin

I don't take rubbish
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by babyfaceafrica: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2021
KillerBeauty:
Op that your number 2 is s true.

A former colleague of mine said he impregnated his girlfriend just to see if he can.
Afterwards, he paid to have her do an abortion.
They broke up later on.
She married someone else, he also did the same.
This is sad
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by MartinsD12(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2021
jaeyking:
After all the testing
You still end up with trash undecided undecided
Hahahaha very true mehn, my neighbor was changing ladies like wrapper mehn , eventually got a good Lady but surprisedly he didn't marry this good girl rather he got another Lady I mean this lady he got done born like 4 children already for home , infact the lady na even old woman self , no even fine self , no character to make it worse the woman self no dey hear word
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by MartinsD12(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2021
binarymachine:

I agree with this especially number one , the character and kitchen skills and lastly fertility very important , fertility and that sexual prowess is same thing
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Heterodox(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Disjointed content.

Writer can do better.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by juniorstar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
binarymachine:

Sleeping around clouds your judgment..it makes you take the right man or woman for granted.
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by Danmisra(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is how HIV and other STDs are transmitted through testing, this is why pervasity/sex or pleasure oriented people are becoming to much in the society thereby, spoiling the nation entirely, gradually by this animalistic behavior. If you want to marry just marry one or two wives, the is no any motherfucker that will stop, thereby saving yourself and your family from this STDs and what so ever
Re: 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down by iconnecta(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
the male child is wired in exploration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti / Why Are Ladies Going For Court Marriage Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.