Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? (59689 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by anonymous1759(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

He married her at 18, not that he was molesting her at 18. There's difference. Even in the U.S., most high school kids do marry right after graduation and they are mostly within (18-20). There's no crime in that.

But for me, I don't find a 18-year-old girl attractive.

You’ve a problem then . You must have a bad taste. Guess you like oldies . If an 18 years old girl don’t attract you, what age does? 18 is her prime at that age she doesn't need too Much money or make up to make her beautiful everything is still intact .

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2021
anonymous1759:

You’ve a problem then . You must have a bad taste. Guess you like oldies . If an 18 years old girl don’t attract you, what age does? 18 is her prime at that age she doesn't need too Much money or make up to make her beautiful everything is still intact .

You must be a kid. So because I don't find a girl of such age attractive means I have a bad taste? Damn! You are something else. And who told you there are no beautiful, gorgeous older woman?

And yes, I like women older than me.

Do what pleases you, man.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Omeizadean(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Tomek09:

Yen yen yen. I served in Kebbi State this year. Wetin my kopa colleagues f^ck some of this school girls on hijab eeeh. They use hijab to cover their curves because you won't know they have ass. Those guys codedly dealt with them and you are here giving urself hope. Corpers dey Bleep for West, East, South and North codedly.

Ole barawo! *Ululating in Aremu Obasanjo's voice.
Everybody is saying my colleagues do the bleeping and not me.
Ole why don't u just be bold enough that u re the one that Kain them with ur throbbing belt?

The thing about this nairaland done tire me. U all are anonymous here except me....but yet still can't speak truth and u wonder why our politician are dealing us dirts it's karma.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by anonymous1759(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You must be a kid. So because I don't find a girl of such age attractive means I have a bad taste? Damn! You are something else. And who told you there are no beautiful, gorgeous older woman?

And yes, I like women older than me.

Do what pleases you, man.

Mr MILF I hear you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2021
May God have mercy on this generation

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Yellowkelvin:

My wife v seen it...my brother..
Uncommon grace will not cease in your household,Heaven will connect you,no weapon fashion against you shall prosper..
You will continue to grow in good health n wealth..your pocket will never run dry in jesus name.amen.

Sincere n appreciation.
Kelvin
Amen ...

May the good lord continue to come through for you . Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by CaptainAyub: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Any female student wey throw herself at me, I go fvck nonsense comot from her toto ni ooh..
As far them nor get belle, e nor concern me
Buhari supporter,not surprised.
Unscrupulous elements

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by uthlaw: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Southernigbo:
haba ! How can fresh young girls or kids have stds?
so you mean dirtiness no de cause am!
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by pocohantas(f): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2021
The way some men justify nonsense, if you don’t have a strong mind, you will just give up on them. How do you sleep with a minor and somehow put the burden of self-control on her. A minor that you should be guiding and protecting?

Every other day, we read how it is the girls throwing themselves at the teachers. You think male students don’t throw themselves at female teachers? I taught and my students wrote me love letters every other day. Some were using their pocket money to buy me egg roll and ice cream, which I returned to them. These younglings just have one unnecessary lust for older people. It would take them years to realize the association was ABUSIVE. Then they get angry and aggressive to the other gender.

Interns that were posted to my office then were making moves too. Small boys of 23. Wetin I wan use those ones do? My own minor male ends at 26. Every guy from 0-26yrs is a minor to me. Nothing I fit use am do. Naso body dey sweet them when they see their aunty. Go read your books abeg. If you get money, you dash them. Make them use buy data.

Eyes strictly on ancestors.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by thuxzwda1: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2021
anonymous1759:

Mr MILF I hear you cheesy

MILF?
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Omeizadean(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
Nairalanders dealing holy cards again

None of u can just be bold enough to accept or confessed u have once took part in a forbidden booties before.

The thing about this nairaland done tire me. U all are anonymous here except me....but yet still can't speak truth and u wonder why our politician are dealing us dirts it's karma.

If everyone here is not knacking the high school girls who else is knacking them?

Corpers that always start by praying from the camp that they should be deployed to schools and communities with fine girls. It's like a rite of passage for at least 50 % of corpers annually.
During my school days even the female corpers enjoyed little touchings from some of us that were brilliant and handsome. It's just that we are not just as bold as girls to carry through on matter like that.
Corper Taofeek dealt with our girls seriously by the way a couples of us handsome guys ate good food from our female corpers who were also fond of touching us small small. I remember when I had to rubbed a Chinese balm on corper Sandra back. That babe was epitome of beauty and sexuality then. She was like demigod but boys don't have the gut that girls have in going after the adults.
There was green lights here and there which in retrospect always had me wishing If I can turn back the hand of clock I would have smash some corpers beautiful orifices even the ones that came from teaching practice.
Corper Sandra was my govt teacher then and took a big liking to me. Wished I had fed on those flawless jiggling melons on her chest. Talks about the word Buxom.
But I always comfort myself with the ideas that I enjoyed alot of warm hugs from her

I served when I was 21 and to be candid we played with some of the students, those were the days we thot we were wise not knowing we were still very ignorant. Looking back I wish I never did but the hell Nurse Funke as we fondly called her was even a mother of one. She was nineteen when I poked her. She took in when she one seventeen and had to stay back for a year or so but she was the most prettiest of all my students then even though she was a mother.
We ate good food and fruits from some that we never even bed. U have to learn how to keep many of them close for some fringe benefits
After serving I had to stay back with my uncle who was the DPO then in that village called Ode irele for a year. I can tell u frankly two of the set after mine even impregnate a female student. Abi the student keep telling the community she didn't know who among the two guys impregnated her.
This thing is real...wasn't proud I did back then but yes i did. Is it good to? No!
Smashing female students means a breech of trust the parents have on the school and the teacher and even the teacher will lose some of his or her respect from the students.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Dshocker(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

I just sent something small .. please manage it, and I hope you get the help you need . Shalom!

My spirit does not accommodate such,that guy is a scam
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by CSTRR: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by CSTRR: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2021
pocohantas:
The way some men justify nonsense, if you don’t have a strong mind, you will just give up on them. How do you sleep with a minor and somehow put the burden of self-control on her. A minor that you should be guiding and protecting?

Every other day, we read how it is the girls throwing themselves at the teachers. You think male students don’t throw themselves at female teachers? I taught and my students wrote me love letters every other day. Some were using their pocket money to buy me egg roll and ice cream, which I returned to them. These younglings just have one unnecessary lust for older people. It would take them years to realize the association was ABUSIVE. Then they get angry and aggressive to the other gender.

Interns that were posted to my office then were making moves too. Small boys of 23. Wetin I wan use those ones do? My own minor male ends at 26. Every guy from 0-26yrs is a minor to me. Nothing I fit use am do. Naso body dey sweet them when they see their aunty. Go read your books abeg. If you get money, you dash them. Make them use buy data.

23 year old intern no be small boy o.

He go bang you well and give you belle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by LILTJAY1: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Buhari supporter,not surprised.
Unscrupulous elements
I go tear your teenage sister toto if she seduce me bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2021
CSTRR:

23 year old intern no be small boy o.

He go bang you well and give you belle.

Na small boy for me. Wetin we go dey talk? Small pikin wey no get direction for life.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Imagine ss2 girls saying "corper you dey behave as if you no know wetin dey". Just because corper no reason their green light to fuk one of them. Till tomorrow I still dey thank God for the strength to resist those evil kids. Na who go first fuk corper be the only thing when dey their head.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by samorobo: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool

How did you deal with her? grin grin
Explain sir grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Bamzyriches451: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'll comment when I have something to say

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Lisaint(m): 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Did a corper take advantage of your sister?

Gbas gbos

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by joshkke(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Harsh, why should the perp's innocent kids pay for their parents' excesses? undecided

samtol4:
You messed up people's children; your children will be messed up also. You reap what you sow
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Op while the fore mentioned caption sounds so unprofessional however there's nothing wrong if the girls are of consent age and yes uniforms are fetishes most Men Don't Even know they have
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by samorobo: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

As if you dey follow her go school.

Your daughter or sister can act calm towards you , but outside she be wild ...

Idiot na your daughter and sister e go happen to.

Since you can do it to other people’s daughters then I bet you would have no problem when you daughter is defied tommorow by a man who comes online to brag about it just tofuel his masculine ego and add her to his list of body count. Remember karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Lisaint(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mrxawe:
I mean whats the fuss about it?

Aren't you ashamed? Or you're just thrilled by the aura that you gat your student with her wide teenage ass on your bed?

Or you're thrilled that you get more aroused banging a girl on school uniform?

Fine some of these girls are above 18 but common man.. it's a no no.

Don’t generalize bro

I’m a Corper
Teaching in Unity School ikire,

I have never and will never bed any student!

And same goes to the male corpers wey we dey serve for my ppa together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by samorobo: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

E pain am

Oga change and call a spade a spade. There is no moral justification to sleeping with your students. Quit this masculine nonsense Z what is bad is bad. Control ur prick oga.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Thespagchef(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
[qoute]During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! [/quote]

how

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by samorobo: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Akalia:
Please take another stroll through my post again, this time slowly and meticulously. Was there a point in my post that I said that I was aroused by them? If I was aroused by them then I would had taken advantage of them. I only highlighted their sexy features because those features are probably what arouse most guys but in my case they didn't.

For you to have taken note of their act features them obviously you were aroused.
And yes you can be aroused and still choose not to sleep with them. It’s all boils down to choice,self discipline and determination.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by ayenale1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
If u serve in tiv land as a male corper and u no do d do to female students with their students with big boobs and mature body structure...walahi u no fit cheat on ur wife again...those female students set die...they only came to our corpers lodge to mark register at night...students wey dey lick beers...its a continua phenomenon...nothing can stop it...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Germi9: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rather,why do female student’s like their male Corpers
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by BePrepared: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Thats how doctor corper stayed back and became a palm wine tapper after impregnating native doctor pikin this happened in Enugu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
pocohantas:

D lady Pocohantas, welcome back!

Really, You can NOT compare Male and Female seduction! sad
What does a Man/Guy have?

Some of these Sec sch Girls (particularly in govt schs) have Luscious-looking breasts, Yanch and Thighs.
the confident ones will use diz to 'Assault' Male Corpers dey suspect can Fall for dier Wiles! They only leave out Strong face or Deeper Life Kinda of Guys! smiley cheesy

Really, It's not easy to Resist! Let's stop all diz unnecessary Pretence! undecided sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.