Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? (59684 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Some tribe for 9jah with Islama bad religion; na normal thing nah. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Temi2468: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The majority of secondary school students are below 18. You know this. You know these guys sleeping with them are wrong. Sexism will not allow you view things properly. Do you guys think treating fellow men's promiscuity with kid gloves makes you more of a man? Would you be OK with a corp member messing up your girl child in school? You guys will go to any length to defend men even for the ugliest act. A teacher messes around with a secondary entrusted to him and somehow you want to make it the responsibility of the girl child? Who should be correcting who? In what planet is sleeping with your high school students acceptable? Why not call a spade a spade?

Don't mind them, a proof of the societal decay we're facing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You will get caught soon. I would like you to be caught in the U.S. so that you will be gone for a very long time!
Lol... I can't be caught... I stoped doing that longtime ago..

I can only try it again in Nigeria if I get the chance to

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
goshen26:

Kanu Nwankwo's wife was 18 wen he married her.

It is better to marry at 18 than to turn urself to available hole

He married her at 18, not that he was molesting her at 18. There's difference. Even in the U.S., most high school kids do marry right after graduation and they are mostly within (18-20). There's no crime in that.

But for me, I don't find a 18-year-old girl attractive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Maj196(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
Omo the kain temptation I face ehn coupled with being good looking. It's very disgusting. Tbh

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2021
mrksquare:

You get wahala.
Let's tell ourselves the truth. Me I no dey use eye see black thick girls with big yansh.. any day wey my wife try bring that type of maid .....lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by tradepunter: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
This is totally wrong, men should have self control and show them right from wrong.

Sexual encounters like these at that age affects the girl child.

It's a total no no no no....

If konji too hook you, pay for call girl or go to a brothel.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
It's called BUSH ALLOWANCE. We do it in NIGERIA when our host or government is not treating us well or a way to keep body and soul together, since our ANCESTORS have vehemently refused to step aside for us youth to take over...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Elsueno: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2021
They are just he goats & some day thier cup go full & nobody go SAVE THEM.

personally, I think it's wrong, am not some such of morally champion but I just feel like, I might have a daughter in the future, it's better if I behave. That's why I don't believe in all these sexual escapedes. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

Lol... I can't be caught... I stoped doing that longtime ago..

I can only try it again in Nigeria if I get the chance to

I really hope everyone is seeing your confession. It would have been better if your child and wife could see how shameless you are, most especially your employers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Soffyh(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

I just sent something small .. please manage it, and I hope you get the help you need . Shalom!
God bless you bro cool
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by TemmyT002(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Don't try this in the North sha.
A guy tried it during our time. He wasn't even sleeping with her. Na just toasting stage.
She was probably beholden to somebody else.
They found out and he was rusticated from the NYSC scheme.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Dogasas:
Students wey even teachers dey chop their share. If you see the kind men some of those girls dey fuk ehn they even dey see corpers as small small boys wey no get levels.grin
Hahahhahahaha blood of Jesus
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Dogasas:
Students wey even teachers dey chop their share. If you see the kind men some of those girls dey fuk ehn they even dey see corpers as small small boys wey no get levels.grin
I dey tell you. Bad girls
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Soffyh:
God bless you bro cool
Bless you too bro ... compliments of the season
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by FBIBOT(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
They are very useless and shameless... Anyone within the range of my junior sister and below is a no no for me... Even her frnds I see them as sisters

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by wonderr(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
They are perverts and most of them are shameless. I still don't know what is exciting about high school girls.
at Least they won't have an Express pu##y like d overated big girls
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by tesppidd: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The fact that your first reaction was to start separating the age grades in order to justify some is what I find appalling. Your comment was a full blown defense rather acknowledging the decay in society.

Even for those above 18, it is still TOTALLY wrong to sleep with your secondary school student you're asked to teach and take care of. How will parents have the courage to send thier kids to school if they know thier teachers might just decide to sleep with them since they're above 18 anyway? It is a predatory move that you and I should condemn for the sake of our future. If you are sent to a secondary school as teacher, it is because you're believed to be old and reasonable enough to direct and teach the younger ones. If you're using your own age as an excuse, then you're saying that assumption was wrong.

There's simply no justification for sleeping with the girls you're asked to teach. The school should be a safe space where parents would be comfortable sending thier kids to.
5 star comment.

There's too much wisdom and sense in this write up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Above 18 or not a student is under your guidance not a LovePeddler to be fvcked. Corp members who engage in such practices are irresponsible monkeys who don't understand the meaning of education and most of them are pedophiles too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Judolisco(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2021
wen i was serving...i did not allow it..and always frown at corpers doing it...dem start dey call us nccf corpers

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
Candidlady:
Did a corper take advantage of your sister?
[/s]
I hate hearing this word "advantage" in relation to having sex with a girl. Candidalady.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Wealthinwealth1: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2021
This is what the society has turned to, perverts everywhere. We want to have a change in our society yet the mentality most youths have is not well nurtured early. How would a young man aspiring to see a GREAT NIGERIA abuse a glorious chance to show his leadership skills by causing more moral decadence to the society? He who cant serve his father's land well at NYSC can NEVER be a good political office holder.

I served at Enugu 2015/2016 and I left with my shoulder up cos my fellow Corp members and indigenes applauded my service. I will wake my fellow Corp member to go to her room, no chance of her sleeping over, I sent a crush back to her place at 10pm to go and watch France and Belgium forcefully euro 2016. Loads of admirers at camp and even from the prospective corp members watsapp page from nairaland BUT I already said to God I wanted to make it a year of service indeed to God and humanity. The earlier we realise NYSC is not a platform to show promiscuity the better for our society.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2021
wonderr:
at Least they won't have an Express pu##y like d overated big girls

So that's the reason for you to be a pedophile?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MT: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Is it not an aberration that corp members are asked to teach students ?. Most of these corp members are so dull and unintelligent;they mostly bribe their ways through the school.Even some secondary students are better than them.

Why asking corp members who do not understand how to impart knowledge to be shaping our pupils. Where is that done in the world?. Since they have nothing to give mentally, they will use their dicks carelessly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Shakur86(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Because most of them are He- goat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool
so you flogged her with your gbola for misbehaving. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Lakesman445(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=Quality20 post=108562092]Here in the north far north esp no Corp member dare touch our female students bcoz they have heard of the consequences even b4 coming [/quote)
Very true but some Corp members wey rugged lash dem. On the other side if u get correct indigene wey sabi, na free toto for u for a whole year cuz na him dey give u through pass. All in all, it's a very wrong move and unacceptable
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Southernigbo: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2021
uthlaw:
among themselves I mean...I no fit pack STD from those children!
haba ! How can fresh young girls or kids have stds?
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by DavidHarry(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
They are perverts and most of them are shameless. I still don't know what is exciting about high school girls.

Younger and reckless
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I called her to the Staffroom and gave her some good lashes with the Rod of Discipline! sad cheesy
straff room grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Quality20:
Here in the north far north esp no Corp member dare touch our female students bcoz they have heard of the consequences even b4 coming
Yen yen yen. I served in Kebbi State this year. Wetin my kopa colleagues f^ck some of this school girls on hijab eeeh. They use hijab to cover their curves because you won't know they have ass. Those guys codedly dealt with them and you are here giving urself hope. Corpers dey Bleep for West, East, South and North codedly.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.