Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? (59678 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Penboy: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
No wonder it lingers on up till the university setting.. And it becomes sex for marks!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
They are perverts and most of them are shameless. I still don't know what is exciting about high school girls.
Not just perverts but paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by LILTJAY1: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2021
luizpippo:

Koko Besse Legend.

Served in Bunza, i think my set of corpses, Batch A,B,C were the most uninterested in the girls or women in the community.

No time to be leering at females that have barely bathed.

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2021
firstratedcitiz:

Not just perverts but paedophiles.

Right!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2021
DavidHarry:

Younger and reckless

Right!
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by countryman13: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2021
This is one of the things i asked God never to do while in d teaching line starting from my service year till when papa Godeee finally picked my call for a better job. I love having fun wt d female folks but not wt someone am suppose to mentor for greatness in life. At a point in one of d private school in suleja,I invited my wife (then wife to be) to d school for all of them to see dt none of them can be compared to her in anything. Many of them are graduates today n are always happy n ready to confide in me. I have a pending end of the year party tomorrow courtesy of some of them. It's all about self discipline. Some of these girls are just pumpy n innocent because they don't actually know d consequences of indulging in such act. Either as a youth Corp member or full time teacher, don't indulge in such act n trust me,U ll have peace of mind n earn d respect of d male students who are naturally jealous.
TGIF

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by LILTJAY1: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Any female student wey throw herself at me, I go fvck nonsense comot from her toto ni ooh..
As far them nor get belle, e nor concern me

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by countryman13: 9:38am On Dec 17, 2021
mrksquare:

Self control is key. Not all men have self control. Any male corper that engages in illicit sex with his female student has a deep seated character flaw. Such men are also capable of sleeping with his house maid in the long run whenever his wife isn't around.

And if only the male corpers that engage in this act are aware that the relationship that exist between them and the female student is like Father-Daughter relationship (in locus parentis) they will have a rethink.
U have said it all. D moments these children (male/female) are in school,u re nothing but their parents. We need to orientate them properly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Niyinficient(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Let your student be 90 years old. It’s is ethically wrong to have sexual relationships with him or her as far as she/he is still your charge.

Our society has normalized all of these rubbish. The school principals and teachers are worse. When I was serving in the north back then, teachers marry pupils, after having secret affairs with them for long. This happens like everywhere in the country.

Some of these students too are to be blamed, they throw themselves cheaply at these Corp members, I know how many of my students wanted to come say hello to me in my house then, I never gave them the chance because I know what their “hello” meant. Awon alakoba spoilt brats!!!!

WoundedLamb:

The fact that your first reaction was to start separating the age grades in order to justify some is what I find appalling. Your comment was a full blown defense rather acknowledging the decay in society.

Even for those above 18, it is still TOTALLY wrong to sleep with your secondary school student you're asked to teach and take care of. How will parents have the courage to send thier kids to school if they know thier teachers might just decide to sleep with them since they're above 18 anyway? It is a predatory move that you and I should condemn for the sake of our future. If you are sent to a secondary school as teacher, it is because you're believed to be old and reasonable enough to direct and teach the younger ones. If you're using your own age as an excuse, then you're saying that assumption was wrong.

There's simply no justification for sleeping with the girls you're asked to teach. The school should be a safe space where parents would be comfortable sending thier kids to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by tradepunter: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2021
anewchapter:
Above 18 or not a student is under your guidance not a LovePeddler to be fvcked. Corp members who engage in such practices are irresponsible monkeys who don't understand the meaning of education and most of them are pedophiles too.

True sha but coming to think of it far back as year 2000 when I was in SS3, my set girls will already dating matured guys..

These guys will come on visiting day and take them out.... During school hours they will pick them after closing.

Back then I saw these guys as just guys dating and fking the pretty and attractive girls in my set.

Then there were girls that were very sexually active but preferred dating us then...

I couldn't forget an encounter while we visited girls hostel, my guy was openly fingering his crush and she was moaning

while me and my crush were just laughing cuz we were just cuddled up not far from them.

While we had other group of girls in my set that were focused and disciplined...

My point is the way you as a parent train the girl child is important....

Because there will ever be those ones that will explore their sexuality and will go any distance.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Kibbs(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Fiscus105:

Even house wives cheap in the far north not to talk of sch children. Many of those girls that have been receiving heavy and highly induced rods of Hausa guys even before reaching puberty.

Wtf! God save me grin grin grin
He say na heavy and highly induced rods

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Daniluv1(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Let female corpers be posted to female school s and male corpers to male schools case closed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by countryman13: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool
We shouldn't have created d atmosphere for such touching body to exist. A female students once dropped a love letter in d maths textbook I gave her to keep in d staff room. I invited her when i saw d letter and counselled her on why she need to face her studies now. Am not a saint oooooo but in dt area of Teacher/Students relationship,I blessed God � for helping me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Raychee(f): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2021
See these disgusting perverts trying to justify the evil in their hearts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2021
Especially when you serve in south east, na those ss1 - ss3 student go dey bring the pussy for you freely

When i served my time God knows i never slept with any student, even the vice principal with 5kids already of the school i served wanted me to be banging her but i never gave in
.at the end of the day, its ones dignity, integrity that count
.most male corpers dont give a Bleep about reputation or dignity they just wana satisfy the konji at that time

Even the female corpers got no other jobs during this time besides using their allawee to buy paints rub their face with everytime and looking for who to sleep with cuz na olosho dem dey do mostly during the period

Naija educational system needs total hauling as the nysc itself na biggest scam of all time..

Naija herself as a nation needs total hauling
Mrxawe:
I mean whats the fuss about it?

Aren't you ashamed? Or you're just thrilled by the aura that you gat your student with her wide teenage ass on your bed?

Or you're thrilled that you get more aroused banging a girl on school uniform?

Fine some of these girls are above 18 but common man.. it's a no no.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tozic: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Crafteck1:

In lagos and developed cities they are 16, 17 and above, in north and undeveloped places, they are of the average 20 to 22

North where I de so? grin

They look 20 something but are in the range of 16-18..
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tozic: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The fact that your first reaction was to start separating the age grades in order to justify some is what I find appalling. Your comment was a full blown defense rather acknowledging the decay in society.

Even for those above 18, it is still TOTALLY wrong to sleep with your secondary school student you're asked to teach and take care of. How will parents have the courage to send thier kids to school if they know thier teachers might just decide to sleep with them since they're above 18 anyway? It is a predatory move that you and I should condemn for the sake of our future. If you are sent to a secondary school as teacher, it is because you're believed to be old and reasonable enough to direct and teach the younger ones. If you're using your own age as an excuse, then you're saying that assumption was wrong.

There's simply no justification for sleeping with the girls you're asked to teach. The school should be a safe space where parents would be comfortable sending thier kids to.

grin
Bro, I like the energy you pulled here ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by unamamatoto: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
They are perverts and most of them are shameless. I still don't know what is exciting about high school girls.
I Know your type... Hypocrite undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Let's act as if female corpers don't sleep with male students.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by lasisi69(f): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2021
unamamatoto:
I Know your type... Hypocrite undecided
shocked
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Let's be realistic bro. It takes the Grace of God to ignore these high school girls oh. Most of them look very matured to an extent you want to even date for real.
MufasaLion:

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool

I can relate with *bolded (multiple times) when I was in service, but we be pastors then mehn, they free to carry their teenage oversize pvssy elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2021
crossbreedwears:
Let's be realistic bro. It takes the Grace of God to ignore these high school girls oh. Most of them look very matured to an extent you want to even date for real.

Bro, as an adult, you must be able to control your urges and temptatios when it comes to underage girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by jrobbins: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2021
Quality20:
Here in the north far north esp no Corp member dare touch our female students bcoz they have heard of the consequences even b4 coming

Lol. In your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Yellowkelvin: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

I just sent something small .. please manage it, and I hope you get the help you need . Shalom!

My wife v seen it...my brother..
Uncommon grace will not cease in your household,Heaven will connect you,no weapon fashion against you shall prosper..
You will continue to grow in good health n wealth..your pocket will never run dry in jesus name.amen.

Sincere n appreciation.
Kelvin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Soffyh:
But u don’t blame that female student doing all it’s takes to Bleep tha male copper, those public school girls ehn grin if they determine to Bleep u they will cool they even do it as competition among themselves that she will be first choice of tha male copper
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2021
Hintona:
I went to a girls school and from experience, it's most of these girls that throw themselves at corpers. Their hormones are raging and it confuses them. They do things without thinking properly because they are still young.

But as a mature, sensible man you're supposed to rebuke them and avoid them. But these girls are resilient, though they'll hate you for it, they will still go after you after you've rejected them. It's not easy for these male corpers sha. The temptation is strong. That's why you have to be very disciplined.

Some male corpers in my secondary school were even redeployed because of this issue.

Fake story tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Broveens42(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2021
What's this fuss about male corpers?
Female corpers do sleep with male students;
Infact, it is one of the fantasies of prospective female corpers

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by colizee(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Not just the ones you are asked to teach. Even the ones from other schools is a no no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by AfonjaConehead: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:

Now the narrative has changed , having sex with anyone below 18 yrs is commendable and very immoral . For those that are 18 + remember that this so called corps too are most times between 22 -29 .

What!!!?
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by potent5(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Mrxawe:
I mean whats the fuss about it?

Aren't you ashamed? Or you're just thrilled by the aura that you gat your student with her wide teenage ass on your bed?

Or you're thrilled that you get more aroused banging a girl on school uniform?

Fine some of these girls are above 18 but common man.. it's a no no.
Very stoopyd post from a stoopyd idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.