Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes (3501 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Don't We all wish, we Were Born In Heaven / Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Ilamina(f): 2:56am On Dec 17, 2021
undecided
. such a beautiful culture and history

Ethiopia's emperor Tewodros Il killed himself instead of being taken prisoner by British soldiers during the invasion in 1868

They took pieces of hair, his widow and 7 year old son to the UK along along witymany looted treasures

She died during the journey

His son died at age 19

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by 1Sharon(f): 4:22am On Dec 17, 2021
Erm...no I don't.

Some of them are racist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by albankubi(m): 4:51am On Dec 17, 2021
Never! They are the most racist and disdainful and ungrateful people I have ever met

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Nope. I'm just fine being where I am from.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by lkillbrokehoes: 5:57am On Dec 17, 2021
albankubi:
Never! They are the most racist and disdainful and ungrateful people I have ever met
Really? I never noticed that about them.
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by 1Sharon(f): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Really? I never noticed that about them.

Some of them think they are part of the lost tribes of Israel and because some speak a semetic language(Amharic) they feel they're closer to gods

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by BanevsJoker(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
albankubi:
This is actually true. They are like "I no be Ibo, I be Delta".
They keep telling themselves they are not Africans.

7 Likes

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Hintona(f): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2021
They say they are neither negroes nor Caucasians nor Arabs neither are they Asians.

They are burnt Hebrews. Their words not mine grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by younglleo: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Nope!
Heard alot bout them tho!
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Jeon(f): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided . such a beautiful culture and history

I do.
I wish I came from the East side of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by lkillbrokehoes: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Some of them think they are part of the lost tribes of Israel and because some speak a semetic language they feel are closer to gods
Wow!
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Ayo081(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2021
Their girls are beautiful
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Truvelisback(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ilamina, man wey go marry ehn! go tire for question. I just hope u find a man that would understand u well, so that he be getting angry at u. I think u the type who loves attention and loved to be talked to. People like u like u liked to be pampered.

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Ilamina(f): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
British soldiers discover the body of Emperor Tewodros II after he committed suicide following the Battle of Magdala
Historical Context

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Ilamina(f): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
albankubi:
lie

Ethiopia is black

They are not racist

Now somalis are racist
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Ilamina(f): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
[center][/center]
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by lamaooo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
I still do not understand how black people will still be racist ���

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by headbasher96(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
What the difference of 9ja and ethiopia no be the same war everywhere among the good and peaceful country na corrupt ethiopia u use the compare with us for your info ethiopia is our brither in cirruption we are 1
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Szilard: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
You mean the lost tribe of Israel that are only black because their faces gut burnt??

grin

No, I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Szilard: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ilamina:
lie

Ethiopia is black

They are not racist

Now somalis are racist

They actually are...

You can read them up

Although it's seems they're refraining these days

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by 1Sharon(f): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2021
lamaooo:
I still do not understand how black people will still be racist ���

The thing is...they don't see themselves as black, technically they are right based on their features and admixture...but...
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by arleck(m): 12:34am On Dec 18, 2021
1Sharon:
Erm...no I don't.

Some of them are racist.
Olodo grin how are ethiopians a racists??
Ethiopians are black grin
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by 1Sharon(f): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2021
arleck:

Olodo grin how are ethiopians a racists??
Ethiopians are black grin

Olodo right back at you. Some of them don't see themselves that way.

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by arleck(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Olodo right back at you. Some of them don't see themselves that way.
When you a Negro. You a Negro
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2021
I know nothing about this shit

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ayo081:
Their girls are beautiful

You won a prize on the Religion forum which you are yet to claim. If left unclaimed by Monday, 20th, it'll go to someone else.

Stay here and be looking at beautiful girls grin
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by Itachi23: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
PastorM:

You won a prize on the Religion forum which you are yet to claim. If left unclaimed by Monday, 20th, it'll go to someone else.

Stay here and be looking at beautiful girls grin
and am crying sha, no more Xmas for me
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by 1Sharon(f): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
arleck:

When you a Negro. You a Negro

Technically they are not negros based on their features...
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by tnerro1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Have you met someone from Egypt or Algeria or Ethiopia asking you how is Africa?

That is how racist they are.

2 Likes

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by arleck(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Technically they are not negros based on their features...
Then what??
Caucasian??
Austriod??
Asian??
Red indian??
Lmao grin grin
They are negros madam

1 Like

Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by 1Sharon(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
arleck:

Then what??
Caucasian??
Austriod??
Asian??
Red indian??
Lmao grin grin
They are negros madam

They have admixture so they aren't negros or even white
Re: Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes by arleck(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
1Sharon:

They have admixture so they aren't negros or even white
I'm done arguing madam.... angry
They say Knowledge is power.... So I'm done arguing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Can Explain What Just Happened / He Bought This Dangerous Item From Me And See What I Did With The Money [Picture / One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.