Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid (3062 Views)

Don't We All Wish To Be Ethiopian Sometimes / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? / Zimbabweans Drown While ‘Having Sex In River’ On New Year, Family Blames Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Kuriosmynd: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mermaids are depicted in movies, folklore and literature as creatures that live in water with half human-half fish morphology. However up till now, we can't say we have a concrete indisputable proof that they really do exist.

My mother once told me a story of mermaid. She narrated how mermaids kidnapped her uncle who went fishing and went missing for about a month until he reappeared. Her uncle actually came back to regale the community about his abduction by mermaid into their beautiful surreal world under the sea. (He was luckily released/escaped) Sound quite unbelievable.

Recently on social media, you will find various profiles of ladies - oftentimes, ladies from riverine area- who desrcibe themselves as mermaids with various images of mermaid, giving off unverifiable hint that those ladies might have some link with mermaid.

I also belong to a group on Facebook where ladies who purportedly claim to be Ogbanje gather to bond and describe their ritual and relationship with water bodies. They also splatter their pages with various images and caricature of mermaid.

So why can't we have a real story of mermaid that is incontestable. Is the idea of mermaid all a myth that will be phantom forever? I sometimes feel cos ladies are generally associated with mermaids more than males (mermaid are most times female characters) and ladies being duplicitous in nature and good at keeping secret, they have shrouded the truth about mermaid.
I really wish to know if they really exist in the form they are depicted. Why is it hard to establish this fact? If u are a mermaid, gist us.
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mermaids aren't real... But as an African and someone who respects many African cultures, I appreciate deities like Yemaya... Orisha, queen of the sea... Depicted as a mermaid...

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by MadamVanessa(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked

Mermaids are fucken real. It's not a myth, it's real I have seen them , dine with them, eat and even had sex twice with merman.

They're the most precious and pure creatures I have dealt with.

Merman may not be that friendly, but they love harmless ladies..my encounter with them won't be forgotten in a hurry.

I am not saying all these for people to believe me, but I am saying what I actually experience.

It was because of my encounter with mermaid that I have to changed my nairaland location to mermaid Cave long long before this thread was created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
yeah.. they do exist

I would love to meet one..
and be best buddies wink

I admire them so much.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by MadamVanessa(f): 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:
yeah.. the do exist

I will love to meet one..
and be best buddies wink

shocked

You're there darling.

They're the best creatures anyone can make friend with. They can embarrass you with good luck and money eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by carl90(m): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mermaids don't exist. They are mere fiction.
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Jeon(f): 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

You're there darling.

They're the best creatures anyone can make friend with. They can embarrass you with good luck and money eh.

my imagination and prayers everyday..

sometimes I wish I could trade my legs to visit the sea world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Jennyclay(f): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mermaids are fucken real. It's not a myth, it's real I have seen them , dine with them, eat and even had sex twice with merman.

Merman may not be that friendly, but they love harmless ladies..my encounter with them won't be forgotten in a hurry.

I am not saying all these for you to believe me, but I am saying what I actually experience.
Lol, you have seen them? Dine with them? Eat with them? And even had sex with them? Aaahh, you need to go to CELE for special deliverance, because you've a spiritual merman husband who visits you in your dreams.

Well, Life is a mystery. But my dear, Mermaids were never real at all.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mermaid are real, almost every culture and tribes have a story about the existence of mermaid. Stories have been told by sailors in times past of sighting of beautiful creatures with a half fish and human figure while on ship sailing, this creatures would normally disappear into the ocean on sighting the sailors.

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by carl90(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Go for deliverance.
This merman could be a spiritual husband (God forbid).
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I am not saying all these for people to believe me, but I am saying what I actually experience.

It was because of my encounter with mermaid that I have to changed my nairaland location to mermaid Cave long long before this thread was created.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Dreadlock69(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mad people above � me

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
alot of crazy comments...y'all are trippin yeah?....i won't want to say i dont believe mermaids ain't real just cause i haven't seen em because i've seen worse shit....but i find it hard to believe all y'all description of them as friendly....and madamvanessa thats one hell of an adventure tho
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Reminds me of the Philippine movie "Jezebel" back then. Fredo was stvpid inlove.
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Felimax(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
They are real and more like spirit beings.

They take up and appear to be more beautiful when they are encountering humans but in reality they are spirit beings that is why most people think they are not real.

They are as ugly as anything. They rarely connect you if you don't have any connection with them.

Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSG3kPa-jOU

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Pussyassasin(m): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
Would love to assassinate the pussy of one of their kind

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Pussyassasin(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

quick question, do mermen have scales on their dick?

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeon:

my imagination and prayers everyday..

sometimes I wish I could trade my legs to visit the sea world.
Eternally cursed lunatic, daughter of perdition

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
SmellySperm:
Reminds me of the Philippine movie "Jezebel" back then. Fredo was stvpid inlove.
Very useless film wey the women for house use frustrate me and my premier league
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Felimax:
They are real and more like spirit beings.

They take up and appear to be more beautiful when they are encountering humans but in reality they are spirit beings that is why most people think they are not real.

They are as ugly as anything. They rarely connect you if you don't have any connection with them.

Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSG3kPa-jOU
Why's everyone saying they're ugly
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by posty56: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
most of una Don kolo, mermaids aren't real
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by flokii: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mermaids are real o.. it's sailors that mostly encounter them. Mermen and mermaids are so damn real just like you and I are.
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Kuriosmynd: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

How was the sex? Was it penetrative? Is it sweeter than normal sex.
When u encountered mermaid, did you see them live in the physical or was it in some imagination or spiritual Vision things
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Senomii:

Very useless film wey the women for house use frustrate me and my premier league
Lols...my babe that year dey burn my fuel for Gen take watch am till season 12 or so. Come even cry on top grin
Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Jidebabs88(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
In Genesis 1 - 2, the creation of the world was written there in & there was no space for a confused being being both a fish & human. A fish wasn't created in God's image, but a MAN was/is created in God's image. So why the mix up? Take note, God is not a confused Being. In conclusion on that, God neva created anything that looks like mermaid!

Furthermore, demons takes different shapes to deal with different people. It's possible they have such shapes while in water to answer the longings of those who desires such.

In conclusion, believe God and his Word and you will have eternal life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Karemarealty288(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In which Hotel or location did you make love to your Merman, Is he white or black.....does you Merman has normal man's dick or Fish dick....which currency did he give you after the fuckry or is he oshowfree...Madam you have alot of explanations to do....

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Karemarealty288(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pussyassasin:
quick question, do mermen have scales on their dick?

Ask am ooooooo

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by flokii: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jidebabs88:
In Genesis 1 - 2, the creation of the world was written there in & there was no space for a confused being being both a fish & human. A fish wasn't created in God's image, but a MAN was/is created in God's image. So why the mix up? Take note, God is not a confused Being. In conclusion on that, God neva created anything that looks like mermaid!

Furthermore, demons takes different shapes to deal with different people. It's possible they have such shapes while in water to answer the longings of those who desires such.

In conclusion, believe God and his Word and you will have eternal life.

Oga there are sea creatures.. most of which are not yet known to man. Having sea-dwelling men and women is not something out of place considering the fact that the earth is over 70% water and less than 30% dry land. Some land animals have their sea look-alikes so anything is possible.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Felimax(m): 4:53am On Apr 06, 2022
flokii:

Oga there are sea creatures.. most of which are not yet known to man. Having sea-dwelling men and women is not something out of place considering the fact that the earth is over 70% water and less than 30% dry land. Some land animals have their sea look-alikes so anything is possible.

Guy just forget it! You are brilliant!

Was at the village some years back. Getting there we were asked not to go to the river and bathe, very unusual. Till our growing up we were made to understand that the river never takes an indigen but for now everyone has deserted the river because for the very first time in history the spirit beings dwelling there has taken more than three indigenes which is totally unheard-of but being the typical Warri boys that we were I insisted we have no business with any deity whatsoever living there and to everyone's surprised boom we went to the river to bathe.

The scene this time honestly was scary with totally nobody to play with, the few people who met us on our way insisted we should go back but we refused, I only just prayed silently.

On seeing the river which was usually quite attractive and tempting and this time different I ask my brothers to just wash their body and that nobody should swim and asked my camera man not to record anything and while we were bathing it was my younger brother that first noticed something from afar watching us, I ignored his observations and quickly bathe to come out of the river but I too observed that this thing kept coming closer and each time it comes will ensure no one sees it, by now it became obvious this is not a fish or their kinds because you will hear the sounds when it try to hide from sight. Very scary but true, to the extent that it came towards the canoes that was by the shore. We hurriedly vacate the scene. I don't know what that was but I know if that was a physical being it wouldn't be hiding from sight yet coming closer.

Ideally, it's not a must you have to believe in everything just take what your heart can carry and rest your case. If you read your Bible very well you will know there are spirit beings that fell on the seas and how we expect to have encounter with them physically still beat my imagination. You can't except they have a connection with you.

I tell you another story for those who love reading. It's not compulsory you must read below this line.

I once had a very close and beautiful friend in church.
Until the day we had a deliverance session in one of the parishes I never knew who this girl was but one thing I kept noticing in her was her consistent tongue pointing out and this makes her quite attractive even more, another thing was her eyes was not the regular type and again you will never see her without her cap or head covering, I usually thought they were just her styles until the day she manifested in church, trust me, this will be my very first time to behold such a scene, she couldn't walk, was just crawling heavily on the ground and when she managed to get herself after much ministration from the seminarian she ran to me that I should help her. God! Her voice was inside her not the regular person I have been moving with, she became very irresistible each time she places herself close to me I feel cold nerves. I was madly scared but hid it totally.

She insisted she will not sleep in their hostel but ours and I obliged for that the rest of my excos quickly prepared another room where they slept. Everyone was scared with what happened that night. So unbelievable!

By morning they came to check if I was ok and to see her, by now she has fully regained herself but something quickly told me that she may be acting or just playing. Some guys started begging her for her number and details and all of that, she told me she want to vacate the camp but I insisted she stay till the camp is over.

Getting home and preparing for work the next day I had a call from the mum and pleaded to be with her after work hours but she pleaded I come. I did go and sat with her where she narrated how she got the pregnancy of the girl, how the grand mother her own mother led her to the shrine where they did the rituals till she conceived of my friend's pregnancy and that since she became a Christian and stop going to the shrine the whole manifestation got worsened. She called her out and ask her to remove her head coverings and when she did this time and with her consistent tongue coming out with scanty hair on head, with shape of her head she was nothing but a snake in human form, then the mother said that is exactly what they worship at the shrine where she was given the baby.

I took her to a priest and on sighting her the priest refused to have anything to do with her, called me separately and told me I don't know what I am following all around that my innocence is saving me and recommended some names of priest I can take her to. We got back to her parents and gave them the message from the priest and that will be my last encounter with her.

Man is only endowed with physical knowledge anything above that is just a gift. Most pastors and church workers may have equally encounter such happenings too. There are spirit beings everywhere, don't doubt. Good morning!

9 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Jeon(f): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Senomii:
Eternally cursed lunatic, daughter of perdition

shut up Geminilie

wher have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Jeon(f): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2022
flokii:

my grandpa was working with Nigeria port authority in Lagos... and he told us everything we see on land are also under the sea including children shocked no matter the size..

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Know The Real Story About Mermaid by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols...my babe that year dey burn my fuel for Gen take watch am till season 12 or so. Come even cry on top grin
God forbid!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Man Growing Rice On His Hair (video) / What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) / Love Doesnt Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.