Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) (41251 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Teleprompter(f): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Girlfriend, you say?
Leaving home? Whose home?
Anyway, she needs to get a job.

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by lusid: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
We4all:

People are finishing work rounds, you are here bragging about sex rounds. Who do u this thing?���
that's how fúckers do
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Forthepeople21(f): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
If she was making money or being productive in any way, she wouldn’t be crying. That’s some toxic azz needy bish BS. Shxt is weird. Definitely a village girl. Sucks you’re stuck with her b

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Eastcaostboy: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
EBMedia:
VIDEO: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man Reveals

A man shared a video capturing his girlfriend's reaction whenever he is leaving home for work, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTLCg-Avh8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjUlBPrbbV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Sometimes wen women cries like that it means they are doing some thing wrong to you. Go deep

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Jakiblend(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Get her something doing, na boredom , she love you ofcos you look comfortable. That doesn't mean sey she no fit collect dick from another smart guy. No come the over fool yourself ooooo
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by enemachris(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
This gender are very funny and crazy. Na so one asked me to resign from my job, that she doesn't like the way i leave the house vey early and come back late. E no reach a year we broke up. Imagine if i had listen to hour advise. Owu for don kill me for Lagos grin grin. very crazy and unstable sets of people grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Feelings79: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is some skilled sort of manipulation.

She's giving him the impression that he's the air that she breathes and can't do without him and the man head will be swollen when he gets to the office.

Only for her to signal the side guy when the cost is truly clear grin grin

With this action of hers of always shedding steady tears when he wants to go to work, she has already won his trust over.

I wonder if those same tears will be flowing if it was a struggling guy grin grin grin
This is just the fact and the guy seems to be hundred percent taken over by her manipulations.I fear them girls

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by EndRape2(f): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Because you are a problem to her life

quote author=Iamdbull post=108578382]Dbull on this one!!!

Unfortunately my own girl shed tears when am around, dunno why[/quote]
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by EndRape2(f): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
You are damaged so you think everybody is damaged like you.

Ofadaman:
It simply means someone is coming in to fvk her whenever you're away, it's an emotional manipulation , pls set up a hidden camera and thank us later.

She's overly excited you're leaving for work, your absence gives her some freedom, this is how she expresses it, don't be naive. Some dude is fvking her left right and center wwhile you're away.

Mumu,leave idle gf for compound alone
Know this and know peace!.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by pquaver(m): 3:22am On Dec 18, 2021
placeofallure:

Not necessarily a new relationship. I have been married for a decade now. I hate it when my husband has to go away for business. His trips never go beyond 3 or 4 days. We'll use phone to almost 'kill' each other before he returns. I remember when he had to stay for a day more, I cried ehn! He was calling, I wasn't picking again. Infact, I told him to never come back. The truth is I don't like to miss him. It's mutual. All the years and it hasn't changed.

As u love him swear u never feel like to collect doggy outside b4 !! Leave am we kno madam. Na natural phenomenon cool
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Resign and stay with her now. She will show you her real colour of love cheesy
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2021
EBMedia:
VIDEO: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man Reveals

A man shared a video capturing his girlfriend's reaction whenever he is leaving home for work, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

That his fine house,, all she needed is four-to-five days of the man’s absence, and the babe would invite another man inside that house.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2021
EndRape2:
You are damaged so you think everybody is damaged like you.

Review the comments on this post. 80% agree with what I said, the voice of the people is the voice of God.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Overgrown baby lady wink

Must be a new relationship. 'Honeymoon phase' cheesy cheesy

Haha her eyes Go clear soon
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2021
NelviusGrey:
Lol e no still mean sey another man no go dey knack am sha...if she like make she cry a river....she fit still dey collect doggy on the side grin
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2021
motionarena:
This man na complete mumu.

Na just format she go signal her other guy for banging session when d coast is clear.

Mumu u leave naija girl alone for house who think say she go think about u. See d fake tears sef.

Abeg quickly comot this post b4 e reach FP you go turn to laughing stock
grin grin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Ofadaman:
It simply means someone is coming in to fvk her whenever you're away, it's an emotional manipulation , pls set up a hidden camera and thank us later.

She's overly excited you're leaving for work, your absence gives her some freedom, this is how she expresses it, don't be naive. Some dude is fvking her left right and center wwhile you're away.

Mumu,leave idle gf for compound alone
Know this and know peace!.
grin grin redpillers
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2021
DennisEche:
smiley
That your girl na APC... As you de step out another gbola de service her
grin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by franklinnwaGOD(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2021
you don Bleep sense comot from her head nah
EBMedia:

See video below.

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by suffering: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mscheew. Everything is news on Nairaland.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Agentwizzy: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
If you're looking for a clean & pretty runz Babe for pleasure & relaxation within the 36 States call/WhatsApp HOOKUPKING
+2349025026970/ to show you the one's available now
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by aimmoney9: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
bilulu:

my point, she's jobless.... person wey get job suppose don dey on her way to work. and the mumu boy think say na love instead to tell her to get busy.... children
Eve was idle that's why we are in this mess..... grin grin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Baba had better go invest in a hidden camera in the parlor and veranda...
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by bilulu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
aimmoney9:

Eve was idle that's why we are in this mess..... grin grin
exactly... she was busy looking for nagging mate and she found the serpent

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.