Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) (41274 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by chikason22(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
ote author=Iamdbull post=108578382]Dbull on this one!!!

Unfortunately my own girl shed tears when am around, dunno why[/quote]
She sheds tear when you're around because of the way your usually dbull her. Tears of joy. gringringrin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by placeofallure(f): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
We4all:

I thought as much. You unconsciously see a father figure in him and vice versa.

Let me give you a friendly advice: Don’t try to be too dependent on him or it will affect you when disaster strikes.

I used to have an aunt who had your kind of relationship. She couldn’t cope when fate struck. In life, it is good to be prepared always. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you very much I understand, even beyond what you have written.

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by bbode1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
U no see your house.. see all the fine cars or jeep ma sef. Who is she not to cry. Dem no born am well not to cry
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Pimine: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is some skilled sort of manipulation.

She's giving him the impression that he's the air that she breathes and can't do without him and the man head will be swollen when he gets to the office.

Only for her to signal the side guy when the cost is truly clear grin grin

With this action of hers of always shedding steady tears when he wants to go to work, she has already won his trust over.

I wonder if those same tears will be flowing if it was a struggling guy grin grin grin
Aswearugaaad

Exactly. You just spoke my mind, brah
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by tankoagaie: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
if u no marry this girl u are re devil
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Joygift3666: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fix cctv in your house and clear your doubt.

5 Likes

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by EBEk101(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

She's giving him the impression that he's the air that she breathes and can't do without him and the man head will be swollen when he gets to the office.

With this action of hers of always shedding steady tears when he wants to go to work, she has already won his trust over.

I wonder if those same tears will be flowing if it was a struggling guy grin grin grin

Op go read comments go end relationship ASAP
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by alabi484(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
lusid:
I can keep her company when you are not around

You do well senior man grin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Mom007(f): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jobless geh. Get her something to do. See as she fat full ground. I hope y'all are married not just fornicating... angry
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
RoyalBlu:
Overgrown baby lady wink

Must be a new relationship. 'Honeymoon phase' cheesy cheesy

cheesy
You people have answer to almost everything shared here.. grin

Honey moon phase grin grin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by JoshTim: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
lusid:
as I'm speaking now, I'm currently fúcking somebody's girlfriend in his house. We just finished two rounds of sex and we're preparing for round three. She calls her boyfriend mumu. I'm the sweet guy
Chai, thank God am not a SiMPson
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Mmgboji(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
EBMedia:
VIDEO: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man Reveals

A man shared a video capturing his girlfriend's reaction whenever he is leaving home for work, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTLCg-Avh8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjUlBPrbbV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Don't be deceived Bro
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Oluromantic: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Take your focus away from the girl, focus on your relationship and how it adds value and glory to you. You're in a very fragile relationship and I pray this manipulation won't kill you
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Dshocker(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na joblessness dey worry d gurl,if she was busy,would she have time for such irrational behaviour?

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by buymyride: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Unfortunately my own girl shed tears when am around, dunno why
I guess your mouth odor get onion burst �� grin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Thoughty2(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You sabi.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Dshocker(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
placeofallure:

Not necessarily a new relationship. I have been married for a decade now. I hate it when my husband has to go away for business. His trips never go beyond 3 or 4 days. We'll use phone to almost 'kill' each other before he returns. I remember when he had to stay for a day more, I cried ehn! He was calling, I wasn't picking again. Infact, I told him to never come back. The truth is I don't like to miss him. It's mutual. All the years and it hasn't changed.

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by bejeria101(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
You put doll baby for house say na girlfriend!

If there is no ring, ogbeni forgerrit.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Godispeace: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
She may even b fucking someone else while the guy is away ooo.

in naira marley voice " No be ur girlfriend its just ur turn" when she dey with u
aimmoney9:
She no get work.... grin

An idle woman is the devil's workshop...... grin
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Geesunny: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Read your Bible very well. Adam was right there.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Geesunny: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Women just hate to be lonely. I understand this a lot when i read my bible, when adam went to work, lonliness of eve made her to eat the forbidden fruit.
Read your Bible again slowly,you will see that Adam was right beside her.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
EBMedia:
VIDEO: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man Reveals

A man shared a video capturing his girlfriend's reaction whenever he is leaving home for work, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGTLCg-Avh8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXjUlBPrbbV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How do NL mods select FP worthy threads
A really dumb thread I must agree
Once again I wasted my click angry
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Hkff: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Don’t be fooled some else is fucking hee

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by bilulu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
aimmoney9:
She no get work.... grin

An idle woman is the devil's workshop...... grin
my point, she's jobless.... person wey get job suppose don dey on her way to work. and the mumu boy think say na love instead to tell her to get busy.... children
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by bluefilm: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
Women just hate to be lonely. I understand this a lot when i read my bible, when adam went to work, lonliness of eve made her to eat the forbidden fruit.

You are right.

Maybe the girl is crying because of the forbidden fruit she's going to enjoy in the man's absense.

Meanwhile, the guyman is thinking that she's crying out of love for him.

This life sef. angry
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Okemmuo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Better install camera in your house grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Olisehinnocent: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
U said my mind. Trust this gender on your own peril. We all know that she's shedding crocodile tear grin
DaddyRochie1642:

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
This one na ogbologbo confirm ogboju.

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by benqo01(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
This relationship is still new,very soon na hide my ID story we go hear
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm, he should do the needful before cohabiting together.
Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by DaveJacuzie: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
crocodile tears!!!

1 Like

Re: 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) by Oomardesigns: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
She will not do this to a broke guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.