Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? (52358 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2021
unclejb2:
e be like say your prick no dey stand well. Babe no need plenty story.

Lol and who told you.? I don't brag about the dragon in between my legs. Case closed.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 12:36am On Dec 19, 2021
frozen70:

For a girl to tell you such things, then there must be a good reason for her to do so

As it is, you don't need to ask her why

Just close her page and move to another chapter

Thank you. I will do just that.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2021
younglleo:
U failed in bed!
Ur physique nd ur bedgame are two different stuff!
U get body like Brock lesner come dey knack like officer woos

This man!! Our mumu no too much
? Leemaaooo

1 Like

Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Amebong(m): 12:55am On Dec 19, 2021
ahnie:

Chief,with all due respect,I think the op is not telling the truth.
I for one believed he's a SIMPle guy who knew the lady he was committing adultry with has a boyfriend.

He cannot deny that fact, he's just bn economical with the truth just to garner cheap sympathy.

There must have been signs he must have seen,but yet he over looked those red flags and still went ahead to sink himself deep into the relationship.

Woo you people should calm done. The relationship wasn't that long seff.

If I can recall, I met her on the 28th of last month (Nov) and she was all friendly and open minded.
We got talking and one thing led to another, we exchanged contact. We started texting.

5th December she started coming to my house and on the 7th I told her I liked her ( remember LIKE o) from there we started kissing and touching.

She told me she had a boyfriend but she was beginning to cut off from the guy because of his character.

13th was my birthday she wasn't around so she came on the 14th to see me and that was when things went out of hand.

It's not like it's been long or so. I was just getting used to her texting, sweet words and charming smiles.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by AmancalledGod: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2021
ahnie:
[/b]
He wasn't used and dump...she simply RECYCLED him.
grin grin better recycling, you are funny
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Alexpetra:
pardon me... like I said ur name got my attention, what if I want to know that side of your private life.
I don't bite
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Amebong:

Thank you. I will do just that.

That's good
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by Shhhh01(f): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!
Ode. If na you use and dump her now e no go dey pain u like this.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by IdeasPro(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Amebong:
All my life it's actually my first time to experience this sort of thing. I have been dating this girl for a while and things have been going well until we decided to knack. On that faithful evening, we knacked and sat and talked like two matured adults and talked.
The next day babe called me and was like I should stop talking to her and any kind of intimacy we had shared should be forgotten.
She even said she has a serious boyfriend and I should stay off her life.
I was shocked really.!!
What went wrong? Was I just used and dumped.?
I think she just wanted my body! Girls are farking cheats.!!!
I pity you! Your destiny and glory have been compromised! You need the mercy of God to overcome it. Why will she wait after first sex to cut off? So many questions to ask and answer if God opens your eyes!
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by OgwuEgo: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
That's not Piiko
ahnie:

Yes chief piiko
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by ahnie: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
OgwuEgo:
That's not Piiko
You're chief piiko then.
Re: She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? by OgwuEgo: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
I think so
ahnie:

You're chief piiko then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.