Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). (3719 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / My Girlfriend Steals From Her Place Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Iamdbull: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lol when you no be Dangote!

By the way my chart topping single "BATTLEREADY" is till out there, check my Instagram page here
www.instagram.com/Dbullofficial

Click the link in my bio to listen
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Michelle70(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
how is ur neck as fat as ur head?

38 Likes

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Michelle70(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
i know say u go definitely put ur big head pic.

Though i must admit, you've got a good sense of style though

2 Likes

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by ahnie: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Howdy Mr dabull?
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Iamdbull: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Sign of chopping money, Don jazzy is also like that

1 Like

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Iamdbull: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Michelle70:

Thanks dear and you've got good eyes too
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Michelle70:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Iamdbull: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
ahnie:
Howdy Mr dabull?
Hey Ahnie what's good?
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Michelle70(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

so the money hook u for throat or what?

12 Likes

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by ahnie: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

Hey Ahnie what's good?
Good.
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by FaceTanke: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Rotflmao

grin
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Mhykel217(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

Lool u wish.
Ur post makes no sense gaan
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by fman(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

which money?
Ogbeni u r struggling to survive!!
Use that your shoe sow seed
And see how things will improve in ur life...

5 Likes

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Iamdbull: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
author=Dbillogrillo post=117379904]Your song is dope[/quote]
Thanks alot you too Sabi
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by GreaterFuture(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
A clog and waste of internet space

1 Like

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Lvgirl: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Lol when you no be Dangote!

By the way my chart topping single "BATTLEREADY" is till out there, check my Instagram page here
www.instagram.com/Dbullofficial

Click the link in my bio to listen
Thanks!

You will make it in Jesus name.
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Iamdbull: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lvgirl:

You will make it in Jesus name.
Amen ooo and you too
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by CeeJeckydivah: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Michelle70:

Which nonsense sense of style. Is that kind of shoe dey wear for that style of clothing.

1 Like

Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by falcon01: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Michelle70:
grin
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by Baronthecelebri: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
Nice dress, please what is the name of the place that you snap the picture, send the picture of on my WhatsApp.08137789043
Re: See How I Put This Girl In Her Place Through Whatsapp(pics). by CosmicGoat: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Emprexxcomie:
Hello guys,

I'm looking for a guy that can take care of me. Don't worry about sexual pleasures because I am a pro in them. Young guy, middle age guy, older men please dm me 07064909616
Guys run ooo
This is a man o

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Go To War Against Women / I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me / Is She Up To Something?....pls If Can't Do Without INSULT Don't Open Dis Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.